FINALE.

Going Crazy - ChunJoe One Shot -
- L.Joe POV -

While we were having our break, Sohyun smiled at me and asked me, "Yah. I got a feeling that you like ChunJi-ssi. Am I right?" My eyes widened as she chuckled, "I'm right then." Shocked, I sat up straight, "Aniya.. Geureokhe Aniya.."

Suddenly, someone pulled my hand, "Yah! Lee Byung Hun." Both of us turned and saw a furious Chun Ji. I tried to look at him with an expressionless look, "Mwoo?" Chunji pointed, "L.Joe, you, come with me. So Hyun-ssi, you, stay there and wait till we come back. Ppalli."

I was indeed pissed off by his actions, "Yah, Don't be mean to Sohyun" Chunji turned back with an expressionless look, too, "Yah. Is.. A friend for years important or a friend that you just known..?" He continued pulling me until we reached a place without any single soul.

I shouted, "What is this?! Chunji, look. I have to get back to work." Chunji retorted, "Mwo?! Is work important or me important?! Mwoya?! L.Joe, What are you talking about?" I smirked, "Are you at any point... jealous?" Out of my expectations, he blushed a bit and replied, "A-Aniya."

- ChunJi's POV -

L.Joe smirked and repeated, "I'll ask again. Are you jealous?" I rebutted, stuttering, "A-ANIYA. I'm just angry that YOU arent following us after filming with her!" Thats true though. He had been stuck with her for a couple of hours since we started filming. He didnt even bother to come over anymore. And of course, I cant stand the lovey dovey thing between them, and yeah, I was jealous.

L.Joe looked away, "Arasso. I was just kidding with the jealous part. Lee ChanHee, chill~" I glared at him as he started to chuckle a little, "Alright Alright, Chunji, I'm sorry."

-- After the filming, while havig dinner --

Sohyun bowed to everyone, "Erm, thank you everyone. and so sorry, too. I have to go off now! Annyeong and hope we meet again." Before she left, she whispered something to L.Joe and giggled. I scoffed, as yeah... I was upset again. How could they be good friends in one day? What kind of crap is this?

Placing my bento(?) on a nearby table, I stood up and stormed off to somewhere else. I could actually hear the other members searching for me. I seldom act like that, either. Sigh. Whats wrong with me. I guess I'm really going crazy because of him.

A familiar voice called out, "Yah! Lee Chan Hee! What are you doing?! Why did you walk away?!" I turned and saw someone, whom I expected, "Oh, L.Joe. Nothing much. I just wanted to take a walk." He rolled his eyes and stared at me, "You could have told one of us and NOT just storm off alone right? You arent like that usually! Why?!"

I retorted, "NO. Nothings wrong. I told you I needed a break from the filming, so I came and took a walk. As I was walking back, YOU came and started to shout at me." I tried to put it into words and tone which sound like I'm calm. He was so furious that I could see the smoke burning out from his head, "Thats not the problem. The problem is. YOU, Lee Chan Hee, got us worried!"

I sighed and answered, "Mianhae." He still looked extremely furious, "MIANHAE?! Thats all you have to say to me?! The moment when you walked off, you got me so freaking worried like the world's gonna end in 2 seconds. WHY? Because I CARE DAMN MUCH about you. WHY? Its because of my damn feelings towards YOU." As soon as those words left his mouth, both of us turned crimson red and kept quiet. Did he like me too?!

I opened my mouth to say something, "Uhmm....... Were you serious?" He looked away and kind of nodded, "Uh, yeah. I know I'm weird. I dont expect you to answer me and go into a thingy with me."

"Oh.. You know what? I .." He cut off my words, "You. dont have to say anything." I shook my head, and took him in for a hug, well, I didnt know how to hug him, so just hugged, "Uhmm, I like you too." L.Joe pushed me away and beamed, "Woah. Serious?" I nodded my head.

L.Joe answered, "Woah, daebak. So Hyun was right." I blinked, "What about So Hyun?" L.Joe answered, "You dont have to know, because I just want you to know that I'll love you forever."

A/N: Is this a ish ending? Because I think it is. I wrote this while I was sick. I was sick through this whole week, since Tuesday. T______T I'm really sorry if this is as brilliant as what you'd think I wrote. ><" Anyways, please, still, do enjoy!