Jealousy rising.

Going Crazy - ChunJoe One Shot -
- Chun Ji's POV -


We walked to the room where all our producers will be. They'll be choosing their cast for our MV today, and one of our members will be acting in it. I guess it would most probably be L.Joe, which I hope it wont be.

- In the Meeting Room -

As soon as we walked in, one of the MV directors came over and placed his hands on the nonchalant L.Joe's shoulders, "You. Will be our MV's male lead."  I can't believe my eyes, and ears. What I didn't want to happen has finally happened.

Acting excited, I spoke, "WHOO~ So whose the... female lead?" The MV directors looked at us and replied, "It will be someone from 4MINUTE. Most probably it would be the maknae, So Hyun. I'm not so sure of that too as CUBE hasn't given me a definite answer to who will be our female lead. Nevermind that, L.Joe, please do practice your script by next Thursday, the filming." I looked over to L.Joe who was flipping the script, nodding. He looked up with his usual expressionless face, "Okay."

Sigh. I have this BIG crush since I met him from day one! However, his feelings are hard to catch as he's always showing this expressionless face when he's thinking of something. I don't understand his heart somehow.


- L.Joe's POV -


-At The Dorm-

I yelled mentally. How can I act with someone I have no feelings for. However, if I can film with anybody I want, it'll be Chunji and that'd be weird.. What's wrong with me?! Ugh. I ruffled my hair. Chunji saw and he walked over to me, "Yah, gwaenchana?"

His beautiful eyes seemed to catch me again as I replied normally, "Uhm, yeah. Thanks for asking. I was just freaked out by the script. So many things I can do with Sohyun! Ahaha!"

He laughed, "Oh, that was what you were thinking about. You lucky guy, you get to .. do so much things with her. " He winked at me, "Catch the chance. Hahaha"

I flipped through more of the script  after Chunji went back to his room. I MUST ACT LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF HIM? Is this script serious?! I don't like it, and I regretted catching the chance of acting in that MV.

Why can't I act with Chun Ji instead? There's this scene of me kissing So Hyun's forehead. Can I do this to him instead.

I shrugged off my stupid thoughts, 'He wont like you. He's straight while you're Uhhmm, in love with him! Stop this, it isn't like you!' and continued reading my script for the MV next week.

-- NEXT THURSDAY --

Chun Ji's POV As soon as we stepped foot at the first MV shooting area, Han River(A/N: Sorry, but I'm not sure where they took their MV, is it here? I'mma failed Angel. *bows* PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!), our stylist noonas grabbed L.Joe and did his hair first as he needed to appear first and after that us.

A petite, pale skinned girl came out from her van, "Annyeonghaseyo, 4MINUTE So Hyun ibnida" She greeted everyone at the MV film site, including US, Teen Top. Oh, so So Hyun was really the one...

L.Joe and So Hyun were chatting very happily at one side, while the rest of us sat at the other side. I glanced at them and sighed, well too loud a little. All of them were looking at me now.  Changjo asked me with a worried look, "Hyung, gwaenchana?"

I nodded as I smiled at the considerate maknae, and tried to act like usual.


The MV filming started around 10 mins later and we all got ready as we needed to enter the scene around 15 minutes later, once L.Joe and So Hyun cleared their scene.

So Hyun and L.Joe's acting was making my heart a bit tingly here and there. I WAS JEALOUS, I admit and Pretty much jealous, from what I think.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the LONGGG wait! This is chapter 1. I wanted to make it one shot but it'd be super super LONG! :< Anyways, it's my first time writing a ChunJoe fic, or rather a Teen Top fic. I'm starting to love ChunJoe a lot! But please do forgive if the characters(ESP ChunJi's) go out of character a lil! >_____<" Thanks a lot and do comment!!! ^__^ Promise -> Next part will be the ending! Do follow! ^__^