The First and Last Chapter

Dog Chase

Forgive me if this does not appeal you :(

My mind is not functioning well especially during Fasting Month


Laura just come out from her heart surgery and Jimin is excited to bring her back home. She walks out from the restroom and Jimin stands. They walk out from the hospital and head inside a black van. Jimin closes the door and said, "Let's go back home."

Laura looks at Jimin and Jimin gives her cute dolls. Laura smiles and takes it before playing with the dolls. Jimin pats her head and said, "Laura, you'll be living with us, okay? Starting today."

Laura nods and giggle as she focuses on the dolls. They arrive at the dorm soon after that and Jimin said, "Let's go."

Laura follows Jimin out form the van and they walk inside BTS' dorm. The boys are wilding as usual and Jin saw them. He said, "Bang PD-nim said that we have quite tight schedule for this three weeks."

"Really?" Jimin asked as Laura take off her shoes. Laura walks to Jimin's room straight away to play with the dolls. Jin, on the other hand, nods and replied, "We just made a comeback. Obviously we will be busy for a while."

"Then who is going to take care of Laura while we are attending for schedules?" Jimin asked as he sits on a tall stool. Jin pours him a cup of water and replied, "You can hire a nurse to take care of her. She can't go to packed places for a while."

"But do you know a good one?" Jimin asked he drinks his water. Jin replied, "Ask from the hospital she was admitted in."

The next day, Laura is playing dolls at the living room with a woman in her late 20s. Jimin walks out from the bedroom and said, "Lauran be a good girl. I'll go to work."

Laura looks at him and nods. Jimin leaves the house and Laura plays with the dolls. She loves to play dolls with the nurse and she had lots of fun with the nurse.

After a few weeks, Laura becomes bored. She doesn't have the mood to play. She whines a lot and Jimin arrives home at night. The nurse walks away and quits her job. Jimin walks to Laura and asked, "Why did you do that to the nurse?"

"I'm bored!" Laura whined. Jimin chuckles and hugs her before asking, "Really? What do you want to do?"

"Can we walk at the park?" Jimin freezes as he hears that from Laura. He hesitates a bit and remembers what the doctor had said to him the other day. Laura needs to walk to strengthen up her heart and heal faster. He smiles and said, "I'll call V and Jungkook to follow us."

"Did you call us?" Jungkook and V asked at the same time. Jimin nods and stands. He said, "Let's walk around at the park."

They all agree and Laura stands. All four of them put on their shoes and leave to go to the park. They chatter and Laura said, "I want to play the swings!"

Laura runs and Jimin tries to catch up. Laura hears a loud bark and her eyes widened as a big dog run towards her. The boys try to catch up and the dog jumps before attacking Laura. Laura screams and gets attacked badly. Laura is panicking and suddenly, she gets a heart attack. She faints as soon Jimin and Jungkook get the dog off from her. Jimin chases the dog and Jungkook lifts Laura up. V arrives and said, "Quickly go to the hospital."

Laura wakes up after a cew hours unconscious. She sits properly and saw Jimin, Jungkook and V are asleep at the couches. She saw them waking up and asked, "Why am I here?"

Jimin gets off from the sofa and approaches her. He hugs her and replied, "You were bitten by a dog."

"Yup and he punched the dog's owner," V replied. Laura looks at him and said, "No wonder they're bruises at your face."

Jimin chuckles and Laura said, "Be careful next time."

"I should say that to you," Jimin replied. Laura laughs and Jimin said, "I'll buy food. Wait for us."

"Okay~"


Sorry if this is too short but I hope you enjoy it~