Honeymoon

Honeymoon

"Is it Paris? New York City? Chanyeol tell me" 

"I won't tell you Baek, no matter what you do I'm not saying.. "

"Oh is it Hawaii? I remember you asking me about it. " 

"Baekhyun sto-"

"It's the Caribbeans isn't it? No... Maybe not.. I know! It's Brazil! Italy! I need to practice a few words then or else how will we communicate"

"Baek-"

Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to... 

"Chanyeol take your big hands off my ears, that's our plane, I want to know where we are going!"

"I'm not going to tell you Baek it's a secret now put these on" 

"Headphones? Chanyeol you know it's hard for me to walk while listening to music, I get easily distracted because of it."

"Then I'll guide you"

"Guide me? But Chany-"

"I'll hold your hand, just enjoy it Baek, you'll be fine" I leaned in and pressed my lips on his forehead, between the brown strands of his hair. My fingers slipped in between his own and I gave his hand a little squeeze before sharing my signature grin that I knew he always loved. 

Baekhyun hummed softly and stepped close to me, too close that he nearly hugged my arm. We walked through the airport, passing stores, shops, and tourist stops. Baekhyun quietly sang beside me, his soft 'love you's... Hold you's' distracted me from the chatters of people and loud screeches of wheels rubbing on the airport floors; the two main things I hate at airports. But his sweet melodious voice made me want to keep walking. To keep holding his hand and keeping him close.  

We arrived and stood in line to get our boarding passes checked. When it came to our turn, I smiled at the lady, who seemed to be middle aged due to some faded wrinkles on the corner of her lips and forehead then gave her our boarding passes. Her lips had a red gradient to them and her curled chest nut hair fell to her shoulders, like a bob hairstyle except with split ends. She gave us a scornful gaze, particularly at Baekhyun who was hugging my arm.  

"You should know being gay is a sin; leave and stop contaminating our country"  she spoke wickedly in a high tone. 

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it again then gazed at my brunet who was looking away while moving his lips. 

"And what's it to you miss?!" I turned around and saw a guy with pitch black hair, white t-shirt and ripped jeans with timberland boots. He had two pearly whites that stuck out the most, he looked like a bunny but a strong one. 

"Listen here kid, I'm just spitting the truth. You all will go to hell for doing acts that are wrong!" The lady scrunched up her nose making her seem older as her wrinkles became even more visible. 

I could tell she just wanted to stir things up. I looked down at Baekhyun and it seemed like he caught up with the situation but not entirely. The boy behind us was about to speak but I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook my head. "It's useless to speak to dull people like her. Just board the plane if you are" I sighed in slight anger but didn't let it get to me. Baekhyun looked up, I noticed it. If I were to look down at him, our eyes would connect and I would feel bad, ashamed for not getting back at her, but I couldn't. 

I tugged him along the hallway to the plane but stopped to get checked once again. I let go of Baekhyun and passed, then waited for him on the other side. 

We boarded as if nothing happened, I kept him by the window and made sure to shut the blind. The headphones were still on but he was done singing. Perhaps he heard but I didn't dare to ask him. 

The guy who stood up and confronted the lady was three rows in front of us. He sat beside a light haired male with dangling earings, oversized clothes and gucci slip ons. They seemed like a cute couple, a young one too, maybe they were on a trip or possibly fell in love and were also on their way to their honeymoon. At least he was a good man. 

I rubbed the bridge of my nose with my fingers and tiredly sighed as I sunk in my seat. I was starting to have a headache and it was all because of that lady. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the smell of a familiar honey scent slipped into my nose and bits of brown hair brushed my right cheek. A quiet snore, a quiet mumble and a small stir all happened beside me. I turned my head and my lips automatically stretched from corner to corner. "Sleepy head.. " I ruffled his hair then rested my head on his but shifted around and rested it on the seat. I fell into a deep sleep like Baekhyun, hoping that the honeymoon would go as plan. 

But I wished I had known that I forgot to press play on the music. 

I woke up a few minutes before arriving at our destination. Baekhyun was sleeping beside me but this time he was curled up into fetus position close to the window. I ruffled his hair once again, feeling the softness of his strands on my skin and rubbing my fingers through his scalp. His lips detached and his eyes slowly fluttered open. His arms formed a lightning bolt as he stretched his limbs and inaudibly yawned. Baekhyun took off the headphones and used his fists to rub his eyes and situate himself with the setting. "Good morning beautiful" 

"Are we almost there?" he asked with flushed cheeks but his mouth opened wide and his crescents closed as he yawned again. 

"Yeah, they announced that we're landing in a couple minutes" I leaned in and brought his chin up then kissed his soft rosed lips.  

Baekhyun hummed then smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and ruffled his hair once again. "I don't think it's morning... " he said with a sluggish tone in his voice. Probably still sleepy. 

"It's not, it's actually five hours passed noon. I just wanted you to get used to me telling you that every morning when you wake up, after all we're moving in together once we go back home" I grinned and he blushed. 

Upon arrival, I cupped Baek's ears again from the flight attendant who proudly announced the place we landed in. I took his hand and walked with him through the aisle and didn't let go until we went inside the airport to collect our bags. It was the most difficult part of our honeymoon, stopping him from figuring it out but once entering the airport, everything gave it away. 

"Chanyeol take off the blindfold" 

"I can't, then you'll know.. " 

"B-But Yeol~" he whined and I smiled.  I placed the headphones back in his ears and he slumped while letting out a long sigh. I took our luggage and walked out of the building with Baekhyun in hand. Occasionally he would whine and seduce his way out of things but I had to hold back. Just this time. 

It was breezy outside but the sun was blazing hot, as if oil and water had collided because it was hot yet cold at times. "I don't think we're going to the beach" Baekhyun commented. 

"I did check the weather and it said it was going to be hot the rest of this week" I said as I looked through my phone and read the directions for a car I had rented. 

"Are you insinuating that we're going yo a beach?" he asked. 

I didn't respond and pulled him along with our luggage to the car. An elderly man asked me to verify first before handing over the keys. I thanked him then opened the back door and placed our items inside. 

"Chanyeol? Answer me, is it the beach?...... I'll believe it is" 

"If you say so.. " 

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun threw his fists and punched the air. I assumed he was trying to hit me and I couldn't help but chuckle a little. His cheeks tainted a soft baby pink while a pout formed on his lips. 

"Just wait a little longer, we're closer to the place than you think" I opened the passenger door then took Baekhyun's hand. He jumped a little at the sudden action then hit me with his free hand. I laughed at his cute actions and helped him into the car before doing so myself.  I drove along curvy roads, bumpy roads,  and plain long boring roads. I the radio and let music play and fill our ears. The headphones had come off Baekhyun's ears and we were both singing our heart out.  

I had arrived at our destination once driving through a narrow road deep in the woods. I parked the car outside the place and turned off the engine. Baekhyun perked from his seat and looked around with the blindfold still in place.

"Are we here?" He asked with curiosity. 

"Yup.. " I spoke then took off our seatbelts. "Just give me a second.. " I opened the door and got off the car. The crunch of the gravel under my sneakers was loud as I headed over to Baekhyun's door to get him down. His nose scrunched up as he heard the gravel underneath his shoes. 

"Can I take it off now?" he asked with impatience hinting in his voice. 

"I'll do it... " I stood behind him and took the two strings of the blindfold then pulled onto one. The cloth slid from his eyes and onto his neck as my brunet finally saw the surprise. His eyes sparkled like the water which scintillated due to the sunset as it decorated the skies with hues of marmalade colors. The wooden structure stood in front of them with blooming flowers on the sides, green grass and marbled floors leading to the entrance. It contained a personal lake next to a patio with personal chairs and a place for a bonfire. 

"If you still want to go to the beach, it's not that far from here, just a couple of minutes" I slipped my hands once again into his slim hand then pulled him along the marbled walkway. I took the keys out of my pocket and opened the door then stood to the side to let Baekhyun enter first.  I walked in behind him and the light. We watched how the chandelier in the ceiling gleamed its crystal lights against the cream colored walls and dark marble floors.

"What's this?" Baekhyun asked as he reached down  towards a small heart made of rose petals, but big enough to fit a rose and a card in the center. "Chanyeol~ what is this" I blushed and looked at my feet then scratched the back of my head as I gave him a grin. 

"You have to read and find out" was all I said. 

He nodded and opened the card. 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

060513
It was your birthday my sweet angel, when I asked you to be my boyfriend. You hugged me and cried for God knows how long then stood on your tippie toes to reach up to me to steal my first kiss while I stole yours. We cuddled that night and kissed each other till we ran out of breath. We didn't go far because I remember you didn't want to and I was fine with it because you were still mine. 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Chanyeol~" Baekhyun looked at me with tears dwelling in his shining crescents. 

I shook my head and smiled. "Keep walking.. " he nodded and walked into a hallway where another heart, rose, and card was placed on the ground. 

It kept going until he reached a door at the end of the hallway. He had eleven roses in his hand and he was a sobbing mess. I walked up to him and backed hug my brunet. He took the handle of the door and pivoted it till the door opened to reveal a king sized bed with Rose petals and candles to illuminate. We walked inside and the last note card stood between a big heart on the mattress along with the last rose. His eyes had widened up and tears spilled down his damp cheeks as he went to go pick it up. 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Baekhyun 

This is the last card I'm writing. You're probably a crying mess right now because of an idiot named Park Chanyeol. But you know Baekhyun, or should I say Park Baekhyun? I know you're smiling. (CY: He was.) I love you Baek, more than you could possibly think. Till the ends of the earth and more. 

Today I saw you walk down the aisle, you looked stunning in your white suit. I knew it, you were an angel all along sent from heaven. Your beauty couldn't even define itself with anything in this world Baekhyun, there couldn't possibly be anything more beautiful than you. I have to admit I almost cried seeing you walk up to me. I honestly feel blessed to have someone like you come into my life. Thank you Baek. You may also have wonder why this doesn't have a date like the other cards do, well... It's because our story will never end. I'll never stop loving you because for me it's the opposite, each day I love you more. Park Baekhyun now you can't run away from the idiot elf eared boy from highschool. Because you're mine now and I'm not planning on letting you go.. My evermore. 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Baekhyun" he was sobbing beside the bed so I took the chance to pull him to my chest. He cried more than I expected him to. I rubbed my my hand on his back and kissed his forehead before taking the roses along with the cards and setting them aside. I wiped his tears away then leaned in once again to peck his lips. "I love you Baek" 

"I l-love you too Chanyeol" his soft brown eyes shone his sincerity as we gazed into each other. He closed his then I closed my own and we connected our lips. 

It was the first time I discovered the tenderness of my brunet. His moans were soft and his skin gleamed under the moonlight. I discovered new things about him just like he did of me. It was a restless night filled with fervor, love and passion. It was the night Baekhyun became mine for an eternity. 

тнє єи∂