c h e a t s h e e t

♚ r o y a l t y h i g h ♚ | a p p l y f i c (applications open soon!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The jerk who cheated on everyone is this guy. His name is Park Jaeun and he's 17 :3

FACECLAIMS. — So you can use any faceclaim as long as they look, you know like they're in high school. Both idol and ulzzang faceclaims are fine!

PLOTLINES. — The little notes I wrote down in the plotlines page are just for guidance and how I see the characters. You don't have to follow them completely so don't stress about them too much!

AGES. — All the characters are in high school so ages are between 16-18. I know high school ages can be younger but for the purpose of this fic I see the characters being in their older years of high school, so juniors and seniors (Grade 11 and 12).
  LOVE INTERESTS. — Love interests are only BTS members. AHHH I apologize  however it is easier to have one idol group rather than combined idols because I know the idol group's interactions the best. The BTS gang will be like the known "rebels" throughout the school, always in detention. And you don't have to have a love interest either that's totally fine! It is more likely that you'll get accepted if you have one though but don't let it determine you're app!

TAKEN.
— Jungkook is taken as a love interest
—Park Sueun is taken as a faceclaim   BONUS.
—Including Jinae in you're app :3
—Detailed charactersss
—Following Cheatsheet
—Aesthetic Apps lolol —Omg drama drama dramaaaa
—Password is you're favorite vine     ( TURN IN )          ( SOURCE CODE )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter