First and Final Chapter

Stalker

Laura's POV

Jungkook and I dated for quite a while. If I recall how long, it is only two years. He is a famous idol while I am unemployed. I don't work for now because I still need to finish my senior year at college. I am bored now to be honest. I am staying home right now, watching random TV shows. Summer has already arrive and now I am on a summer break. Yeay! I don't get to go to anywhere this year, unfortunately. No! It's reality.

The house phone starts to ring and I sit properly. I get off from the couch and walk to a table where the phone is placed at. I answer the call and asked in a bored tone, "Hello?"

"Laura! It's me. Can you do me a favour?" I hum and asked, "What is it?"

"I'm coming by to send my seven cats for you to take care of. I have to go back to my hometown. My grandmother's extremely sick right now and you're the only person I believe will take great care of the cats." I sigh heavily and replied, "Fine but in one condition."

"I'll pay you 5 000 dollars for taking care of the cats." I smile widely and replied, "It's a deal."

I end the call and walk to the sofa. I receive another call from my smartphone and I check to see who is it. I quickly answers the call and said, "Jungkook ah!"

"Hi Laura!" Jungkook greeted me. I smile cheekily and asked, "What are you doing now?"

"M-me? I am at BigHit. By the way, Bang PD-nim just gave us a break for the summer!" My eyes widened in shock and I shout, "Really?!"

"Yes." I squeal and said, "That's great! You need some rest. A lot of rest."

"Are you coming to the dorm?

"W-what?"

 

Third Person POV

"Do you want to go out with me or stay at the dorm for a while?" Laura shakes her head and replied, "I want to but I can't. My friend wants me to take care of her cats. Sorry Jungkook."

"Ah really? That's bad. Um... how about I stay with you tonight?" Laura blink a few times and asked, "You want to stay with me? As in a sleepover?"

Jungkook hums and Laura replied, "Sure. I do need some help to take care of the cats and you know I am quite scared staying alone."

"You're still scared even though you had lived alone for years?" Laura roll her eyes and replied, "It's only four years I lived alone."

"Wow." Laura roll her eyes and- "Okay. I'll stop by later."

"Okay! I love you." Jungkook replied with I love you too before hanging up the call. Laura hears a knock on the door and she gets off from the couch. She walks to the door and opens it. She smiles and said, "You're here."

"Laura, thank you so much for taking care of my cats," her friend said. Laura nods and replied, "It's no big deal. Um... where is your cats?"

"Ah! They're inside the car. Let's go."

A figure is spotted hiding behind the bushes. It peeks slowly and saw Laura and her friend taking the cats out from the car. It saw them laughing and Laura's friend gets inside the car. Laura waves and the car leaves. The figure watches Laura walk inside the house with the cats. A chuckle is heard and the figure said, "Bingo."

Laura walks inside the house and closes the door. She put the cats' cages on the floor and open the cages' doors. The cats walk out from the cage and it walk to the living room. The seven cats sit on the carpet and fell asleep. Laura chuckles and said, "Cuties indeed."

Laura recalls something strange. She recalls a figure hiding behind the bushes when she was with her friend. She shakes her head and said, "I must be hallucinating."

Laura walks to sit on the sofa and asks herself, "Didn't she mentioned about a stalker that day?"

 

◇Flashback◇

"Why are you shaking like this?" Laura asked as she barged inside her friend's home a few nights ago. Her friend was trembling in fear and Laura said, "Calm down. I'm calling the ambulance. You're hurt."

The next day, an investigstion is held at the friend's house. Jungkook looked at Laura who stared blankly at the house. She mumbles, "Someone stalked her until he had to broke into her house. Why does he want to do that?"

"I don't know," Jungkook replied, "Plus, that person is nowhere to be found."

"Detective! You can't walk in like that!" Jungkook holds Laura's hand and they look at each other. He said, "Let's go and visit her. She needs support."

◇End of flashback◇

 

"How could I even forgot about it?" Laura's phone beeps and she takes her phone out from her pocket. She looks at the notification and raises an eyebrow. She opens her Facebook account and saw a male following her on Facebook. Not only that, she saw lots of message from the male who is asking about her. He seems to be interested in her.

"Why is he interested with me? Well, at least he doesn't know I am with Jungkook." Laura chats with him since he looks friendly and suddenly, a bell could be heard. Laura turns off her phone and gets off from the sofa. She walks to the door and opens it. She smiles and said, "Jungkook ah..."

Jungkook smiles and hugs her before saying, "I miss you Laura."

They break the hug and Jungkook closes the door. They walk to the sofa and sit before turning on the TV. The cats are sleeping and Jungkook said, "There are a lot of furballs in the house."

"Uh-huh," Laura replied.

They watch several movies. From horror movies to cartoons, they watch almost everything. The cats run around and they run to catch the catd before putting them inside the cages. They sigh in relief and lay on the sofa, cuddling each other. Laura remembers something and the thought keeps playing in her head. Jungkook saw this and kisses her temples before kissing her cheeks. He asked, "Are you okay?"

Laura looks at him and nods. She sighs heavily and asked, "Have they found who stalked her?"

"Not yet," Jungkook replied. Suddenly, the door is open and they look. Laura's eyes widened and Jungkook quickly gets off from the sofa. He approaches the man and asked, "Why did you barge in like that?"

"You have the girl's cats. Where is she?!" Jungkook punches the man and asked, "So you're the stalker who tried to hurt my friend?!"

Laura quickly gets off and walks to them. She tries to separate them and Jungkook pushes her away. She falls and the man escapes. Laura quickly runs up and sounds of shouting could be heard. Jungkook is battling with the man and Laura runs to her room. She locks the door and calls the police. She gives them every detail and....

A few days later, Jungkook and Laura are talking with their friend. The fruend thank them and take the cats before putting them inside the car. The two girls hug and Laura said, "I will visit you some time."

"Thank you, Laura. See you soon."


That's the end of the story! I hope you guys enjoy it~