chapter one

Nobody Gotta Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany.

Tiffany Hwang.

That's her name?

Beautiful just like her eyes when she smiles. 

I ran my hands on my hair out of frustration. I sighed, I can't focus on my studies...words that the teacher is saying they kept on passing by my mind. I sighed the second time and looked outside the window just to see her. "Arrgh!!"

The room went silent as their attention are on me, "Taeyeon, is there something wrong?" Ah, crap.

"Nothing, Mrs. Lee," I smiled while waving not noticing her in front of me, I felt a hard thing throwed at my forehead, "Ah!" Geez who the hell did thi-...

"Didn't I tell you not to call me Mrs. where I'm not even married you midget!" She said causing the whole class to laugh and spank me in the head with the paper she is holding, "Hehehe~ Sorry" I did with a peace sign and a grin...Gipss. Remind me of that.

After that little commotion I did, fifteen minutes later the third class is finally finshed and its time for LUNCH BREAK!!! Heheheh~

I fixed my things and went out of the room. I bought some burger and went up to mah favorite place. 'Da Rooptap' hahaha jk the rooftop. the rooftop is my favorite lace because its quiet, calm, and more over because there's a tree here at the top. A living tree.

They say it's a legend in this place, which I can't really believe. It says that it can make your wish come true. Weird, it has this color purplish with green.

They say that during night there's ghost here standing. A girl perhaps because it has a dress. But I never again believed that rumour, because I always past this school during night because of my part time job. But nahhh. Let's just eat.

When I heard the door behind me slammed open, I quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter