One

Gay Agents

“!”

 

Sua shouts as another chair was thrown in her direction. She parkour-ed herself to jump on top of the kitchen counter and grabbed a spatula. 

 

“Language!” Jiu scolds her as she proceeds to wash the dishes. Not caring about Siyeon who threw a frying pan at Sua’s direction. 

 

“I’m dying but okay, language.” Sua whispers, “YOU INCONSIDERATE PIECE OF TRASH!” 

 

Before Sua could throw the spatula though, a teddy bear was seen flying her way again and hit her square in the face.

 

“That’s my teddy bear you !” Gahyeon screams from outside the kitchen. 

 

“Not my fault it’s in the dining table idiot!” Siyeon shouts back. 

“It was hungry!” Gahyeon says back.

 

”WHAT THE EVEN?! IS THIS SOME ANNABELLE ?”

 

“ing language!” Jiu snaps.

 

Siyeon then grabbed the next thing she could find (which was a knife), and threw it in Sua’s direction. 

 

Sua hurriedly jumps down, looking wide eyed at the knife implanted into the wall, “ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?”

 

“BEEN DOING THAT FOR YEARS NOW BUT THANKS FOR NOTICING!” Siyeon shouts back. She then grabs a book and you can guess, throws it at Sua’s direction. 

 

Sua deflected it with her spatula and smirks, “You can do better than that.”

 

“Oh yeah?” Siyeon smirks, “DAMI!”

 

Then Dami suddenly appeared at the kitchen door. She looked at Siyeon then at Sua, then at all the broken things inside the kitchen, then at Jiu who was still washing the dishes. 

 

“No. I’m not going to get involved this time.” Dami tells Siyeon and walks away. 

 

“Sua just hit your spell book!”

 

Dami stopped in her tracks. She looks back at the two and her eyebrows twitched. 

 

“SUA!” 

 

She shouted in rage. You know, those typical anime moments where the protagonist shouts the name and rushes to fight. That. 

 

“ it wasn’t me! Siyeon threw your spell book first!” 

 

But Dami’s ears are off. She’s seeing red, and she rushes to Sua as a staff (magically) appears in her hand. 

 

Sua stands her ground and deflects Dami’s staff with her spatula.

 

They continued at it for a while, wreaking things in the kitchen as they did. 

 

“I feel like this is unfair!” Sua shouts as Dami (magically) summons a knife in her hand, with the staff on the other, while Sua was...holding a spatula. 

 

“That’s just your imagination.” Siyeon says.

 

—-

 

“So let me get this straight.” 

 

“You’re not straight.” Handong says. 

 

Jiu glares, but soon looks at the three who were sitting down the floor with their hands in a handcuff. “What in the happened again?”

 

“SIYEON FREAKING THREW THE WHOLE KITCHEN AT ME!”

 

“SUA CHEATED ON ME!”

 

“I AM A VICTIM OF PEER PRESSURE! ”

 

The three shouted at the same time. They then started fighting with each other again. 

 

Jiu sighs. She brought out her pistol gun and points it at the three. 

 

“If all of you don’t shut up, I’m going to bust a bullet through your heads.” 

 

There was a second of silence, but it soon resumed as the three started shouting and annoying each other again.

 

“Nice try unnie.” Gahyeon laughs at Jiu and switches the tv channel. 

 

Jiu was ready to pull a trigger when Handong spoke. 

 

“Please be quiet everyone.” 

 

And they all stood quiet. 

 

Silence.

 

The three stopped talking and they all looked down, “Yes boss.” 

 

“How?????” Jiu looks at Handong confused, “This is dictatorship right there! Teach me!”

 

“Stop being a coward and they’ll respect you.” 

 

“I’m not a coward!” 

 

“Confess to Yoohyeon about your undying love for her then.”

 

“I’m a coward.”

 

Handong smirks and shakes her head, “I’m going to eat. I don’t talk to cowards.” She then stands up and walks to the kitchen. 

 

Gahyeon laughs at her side, “Coward.” She repeats. 

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Coward.”

 

“I said-“

 

“GOOD MORNING GUYS!” Yoohyeon smiles at them as she walks down the stairs.

 

“Morning!” Jiu beams at her and smiles. 

 

Gahyeon laughs again, “Coward.”

 

Yoohyeon skips to the sofa and sat beside Jiu, “What did I miss?”

 

“Nothing much.”

 

“But why is the kitchen on fire?”

 

Jiu’s eyebrows scrunched, she looked behind and sees the kitchen...on fire. 

 

“WHAT THE HECK HANDONG?!”

 

“I forgot that I needed to place a frying pan before the oil!” Handing screams back. 

 

“SO WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?!”

 

“I JUST POURED THE OIL STRAIGHT INTO THE FIRE!”

 

“You idiot!”

 

“I know!” Handong shouts back as a flare of fire slips through the kitchen door. 

 

Jiu looks at Gahyeon who was busy watching Adventure Time, “Hey, do me a favor kid.”

 

“No.”

 

“Please?? I’ll buy you a merch from Adventure Time.”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll buy you a merch from Adventure Time and buy you ice cream.”

 

“No.”

 

“I’ll buy you a merch from Adventure Time, buy you ice cream, and buy you a new teddy bear.”

 

“Alright.” Gahyeon stands up and smiles, “What do you want me to do?”

 

“Keep Handong and all of us from dying.” 

 

Gahyeon just nods and proceeds to the kitchen. 

 

“Now...” Jiu looks infront, “Tell me what happened?”

 

Yoohyeon looked confused so she looked infront too. Only then did she notice that Sua, Siyeon and Dami were handcuffed and sitting on the floor. 

 

“What happened?” She asked.

 

“They had a fight and broke the kitchen again. I thought it couldn’t be more broken but Handong just literally set it on fire. You guys greatly exceed my expectations.” Jiu sighs.

 

“Atleast we didn’t flood the whole house!” Siyeon glares.

 

“That was one time!” Jiu glares back. 

 

“Okay.” Yoohyeon nods, then looks at Sua and Siyeon, “So...why did you two fight?”

 

“This piece of was cheating on me!” Siyeon shouts as she glares at Sua. 

 

“I did not you ! That girl was asking directions so I showed her the way!” 

 

“You didn’t have to hold her hand though?!”

 

“She didn’t know where North is!”

 

“Am I supposed to believe her stupidity?! You at giving excuses!”

 

“It’s not my fault she’s stupid!”

 

“You flirted with-“

 

“And why is Dami involved?” Yoohyeon asked. 

 

“Yes thanks for noticing I’m still here.” Dami says, “I almost thought I’ve been slowly erased from existence. Anyways, I’m completely innocent so please remove these handcuffs.”

 

“You tried to kill me!” Sua shouts as she showed the mini scar on her right hand, which is actually bleeding and all. 

 

“You broke my spell book!”

 

“It was a coloring book you stupid idiot! You’re spell book is inside your room!”

 

“I see.” Dami nods. 

 

Sua looks at her for a while, “Really? Just that? No sorry?”

 

“Nah.”

 

“Bitcdkdkska!” Sua was about to rush to Dami and kick her when Siyeon shouts.

 

“Bora!” 

 

Sua stops and looks back at Siyeon. They don’t usually call each other in their real names because, agent duties. But when they do, it’s for serious moments. 

 

She looks back at Siyeon who looked worried.

 

“What’s wrong baby?” Sua slowly crawls to her and moves her face closer. 

 

“You’re bleeding.” She says as she looks at the wound on Sua’s arm.

 

“Oh. Yeah.”

 

“Are you okay?” Siyeon worriedly looks in her eyes.

 

“I’m fine. It doesn’t hurt.” Sua smiles and kisses Siyeon.

 

Siyeon kissed back and all, it was a fluffy and sweet moment. 

 

“Do I remind them that they were trying to kill each other earlier?” Yoohyeon asks.

 

“Don’t. It’s fun watching them turn from killing each other to ing each other.” Dami says as she slowly removes her handcuffs.

 

“That...was a very innocent insight.” Yoohyeon sighs, “How did you get your handcuffs out?”

 

“Are you serious? Have you never read the book ‘What to Do When an Evil Jerk Captured You and Your Friends Won’t Help 3rd Edition’?”

 

“No?”

 

“You’re missing out on great things.”

 

“WE’RE OUT THERE ALMOST DYING WHILE YOU TWO ARE

MAKING OUT?!” Handong shouts when she gets out of the burning kitchen and glares at Siyeon and Sua.

 

She then proceeds to sit on the sofa and switches the TV Channel, “I feel like I forgot something?”

 

Jiu glares, “You forgot to put the fire out! And where’s Gahyeon?!”

 

“Oh right!” Handong stands up, “That’s what I forgot about.”

 

“What?”

 

“Gahyeon’s dead.”

 

—-

 

HEYYY FIRST CHAPTER WASSUH 

 

Just an intro to their characters. They might seem a bit out of character but I can’t make it a crackfic if they’re speaking with honorifics ahahahha. 

 

And excuse all the swearing gosh. 

 

The last line isn’t that serious btw. 

 

Comments are really appreciated.