side story: Daeyoon

Pink Blossom

 

I decided to add Daeyoon's side story. it's more like an old couple quarrel, tho. haha~
hope you like it too~

#####

“Where the heck Jibeom go?!”

Sungyoon darted his best fierce glare to his spouse who acted so chill with a big ice Americano in his right hand. He didn’t care that they’re in the hotel lobby, and the receptionist gave a very judgemental look to them.

“I told you, he’s with Jaehyun”

“And you let him be?”

Daeyeol his straw absentmindedly while literally rolling his eyes. He said thank you to the receptionist after she handed him the keycard. He sighed and stared back at his lover, judging Sungyoon hard.

“They want to go date, what’s wrong with it? You already allowed him to go, you said ok. And now you want to ruin their date?”

Sungyoon protruded his lips, Daeyeol reminded about the deal between him and Jibeom days ago. “But… I don’t know that he’s going an overnight trip. Two days one night! Everything can happen---”

“Stop babying Jibeom, he’s an adult already” Daeyeol cut Sungyoon’s word.

“Barely adult!” Sungyoon growled. “I just make a preventive move, why you put me in difficult situation?!”

Daeyeol groaned, he tried his best to not choking his bunny because yes, he still loves him to death. But this kind of conversation always made his head hurt. Daeyeol inhaled a big amount of air before releasing it using his mouth.

“Please believe your own son, like I said, he’s adult”

“Barely adult!”

Daeyeol sighed again, “we talk later in our room.” he looked at the bellboy and nodded, gesturing the worker to lead them to their hotel room.

####

“Seriously, I still can’t believe you let Jibeom go”

Daeyeol grunted. They didn’t even step inside the room yet, and Daeyeol still in process to open the door but Sungyoon already nagging him about his decision to help Jibeom. He decided to ignore the nag monster behind him and pushed the door open. He wanted nothing except laying in the bed, having a very good amount of sleep to recharge his energy.

“What if they do something bad? Or they involve in an accident?” Sungyoon blabbered nonstop again, he strolled into the room, putting his belonging near the bed.

“And Jibeom turned off his phone! What the hell!!” Sungyoon exclaimed as he waved his phone in the air.

“Yah! Lee Daeyeol! Are you listening?!” shouted Sungyoon when Daeyeol casually jumped into the mattress, didn’t seem to be bothered with his words. The elder was practically ignoring him, placing a pillow on top of his head, blocking his ears.

Sungyoon grumbled, yanking away the fluffy pillow then hit Daeyeol with that.

“Yah! What do you want, Sungyoon?! Let me sleep!”

Daeyeol let out a guttural groan, waking up from his position. His eyes stared at Sungyoon who folding his arms in front of his chest. A pout formed on those lips.

“As I said, have a faith! Jibeom is an adult now. He knows what’s good for him!”

Daeyeol sighed heavily when Sungyoon’s face clearly said that he didn’t like the elder’s statement. Daeyeol ran his fingers through his caramel brown hair, somehow frustrated. It annoys him to no end when he had an unsolved argument with Sungyoon.

“Baby, you dated me when you’re younger than Jibeom back then, so? Just let him enjoy his date.” Daeyeol deliberately softening his voice. He pulled Sungyoon’s hand and lead his bunny to sit next to him. He reached out his hand, cupping his lover’s cheeks. “Just relax, for now, okay?”

Daeyeol placed soft butterfly kisses on Sungyoon’s face, he pecked the younger’s forehead. Then the nose, the cheeks, the jaw before finally kissing Sungyoon’s lips. He murmured the soft calming words to make his bunny relax.

Sungyoon closed his eyes, tilting his head, while slightly parting his lips apart. He’s letting Daeyeol’s tongue slipped into his mouth. Their lips melted together, so close till the warm breaths brushed against each other skin.

After a moment, Daeyeol pulled apart the kiss but Sungyoon’s hands clutched at the back of his neck, desperate to keep the kiss intact. Daeyeol pushed the younger to lay in the mattress, breaking their kiss.

Daeyeol’s breathing heavily as their lips parted. He’s looking at Sungyoon, the younger’s cheeks were red while his lips swollen. He made an intense eye contact with his lover then looking down at Sungyoon’s lips. He’s bringing his thumb to touch the bottom lip, wiping the trail of saliva.

“You’re not mad anymore, right?” Daeyeol waited for Sungyoon to nod his head. “Okay, I can sleep then”

Daeyeol crawled up, laid down on the mattress beside his lover, his eyes fluttered shut, ready to sleep, leaving Sungyoon flabbergasted.

“Yah! Lee Daeyeol!!!”

_Fin_