Chapter Three

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Love Sick Puppy

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

┍━━━━━━━ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*━━┑
Chanyeol P.O.V
┕━━━━━━━ *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*━━┙

The night seemed so long without a reason. Baekhyun sat down across from me on his laptop, working on his homework while I just sat down on his couch in my wet clothes and watched him. He seems so kissable when he his lip once in awhile and the way he flips his hair away from his beautiful eyes just makes me wanna lose control. He so beautiful and such a goddess. Wait, should I even be calling him a goddess? I mean he's a male after all and not a female... Ah whatever, he's a goddess in my eyes.

Ever since he left home back in the countryside, I always wondered to myself if I'll ever meet him again. If he'll ever remember me. If he still was the same person he was. I guess he still all those things. I'm was very happy the first day when I saw him, I was even happier when he remembers me. When my name came out of his mouth, my heart fluttered and my stomach felt like it had butterflies in them. I just wanted to jump on him and hug him forever, cuddle him and give him love and support. I wanted to give him everything and just show him my undying love and support.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asks me drawing me out of my thoughts. "Channel are you sick?"

I love that. I love it when he worries about me. I love how he cares for me once in awhile even though he very blank. I was happy that time when he called out my name. But honestly, I'm a bit embarrassed when he saw my mom slap me across my face. The slap hurts a lot but Baekhyun gave me some ice to cool it down. His caring side makes me so cute and sweet, I love that side of him so much. Basically everything about him, I have fallen in love with him. Even he had flaws, he flawless in my eyes and he's the most beautiful human being out there.

"Ah sorry, I was just spacing out a bit," I mumble nervously and he looked at me weird but shrug it off and went back to his homework.

There was another long silence between us for about 10 minutes before he spoke up again.

"W-Why did your mother slap you?" He stutters on his words as he tries to focus on his work.

"We just had a disagreement, nothing much to worry about," I told him and he looked away from his laptop, locking eyes with me.

"Chanyeol, there's more than just a disagreement. She slapped you, a simple disagreement wouldn't make her slap you." He stated and I let out a small heavy sigh out of my mouth.

"Are you sure you wanna hear what happen?" I ask him, as he nodded his head and closed his laptop, setting it on the table.

"How bad can it be?" He asks, sitting back on the small couch. "Tell me what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter