Chapter One

Childhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

His Three Promises

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

"Baekkie Baekkie look a little butterfly!" A four-year-old boy screamed to the five-year-old boy with raven black hair at the top of the hill. "Come down, it's very pretty!"

The raven-haired boy only stared at the four-year-old with so much disinterest.

"Chan, there's nothing pretty about a stupid butterfly." The five-year-old boy rolled his eyes and turn away.

The four-year-old boy pouted, looking at the little butterfly before picking it up with his small hand and ran up the hill with it in his hand.

"But Baekkie how can you say that you haven't seemed it yet!" The four-year-old boy said, showing the five-year-old boy the butterfly in his hand. "See it's very pretty!"

The five-year-old looked a the butterfly in his hand with a glared, seeing that it not doing anything at all.

"Chan it's no-" He stopped when the butterfly started to fly into the air, watching it with wide eyes.

The two young boy watch it as it starts to fly up higher into the air. The sunlight shining on its wing gave off a beautiful color, like the color of a sunset at the end of every day. The four-year-old looked at the five-year-old and smiled, loving the smiled the five-year-old gave off. And from that day forward, he promises himself that he will only love that one person who had that unique smile.

⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷《 ✮ 》⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷

"What?" The seven-year-old boy shouts, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter