CH 1

Girls night out

 

"Yerim-ah~"

a wonderful voice said unto the other line, yeri received a call from her favourite unnie slash sunbae-nim, Taeyeon. she love her unnie Tae so much and so does the older girl did.

 

"nae, unnie?" (yes, unnie?") 

she asked seating beside Joy. they were currently watching some of her own drama, the great seducer to show some support maybe? or they just wanted to make fun of her acting skills but she did great.

 

"lol. look at Joy's face!"

 

the bear whose pointing at the TV making the two unnies which is seungwan and irene to cracked up laughing and the actress whose pouting at them, Yeri whose busy speaking someone on the phone went to the kitchen to hear someone on the other line so that she can hear her unnie loud and clear. the noise on the living room of the girls bickering still can be heard but not as loud as when she is at the kitchen.

 

"sorry, i can't hear you properly. so what did you say earlier?"

she asked when she finally escaped the semi mental living room she just went by.

 

"it's ok yerimmie! as i was saying, i was about to invite you on girls night out with us? you'll be accompanying all of us!"

gaped wide open and her heart wanted to get out from it's rib cage, her eyes getting teary from happiness. it's her dream to have a night out with her one and most favourite girl group of all time, i mean she was a fan of Girls' Generation since elementary days.

 

"Hey kid, are you there?" Taeyeon sounding a bit worried on the other line waking her up from the reality.

 

"Yes unnie! We would loved that! so what time?" her voice raised higher and higher feeling all hyped up on what will happened. the only thing she knew is that it will be unforgetabble and one of best night she would have experience in her whole life.

 

"Later at 9PM, you know where our dorm is right?"

 

The unnie asked and she just hummed in agreement, after that, they say their goodbyes and ended the call. due to overjoyed, she run to the semi mental living room and she still saw the four fighting so she shouted on top of her lungs stealing the four girls attention who stop throwing their pillows at each other.

 

"Taeyeon unnie invited us to spend time with them later at night!!" 

 

just like what yeri's expression when she heard those word, the unnies did the same, not totally the same. Seulgi starts to panicked going to her room shouting and ranting about what she will wear since she didn't do her laundry and she forgot to asked their leader to clean her clothes. Joy whose started to squeals loudly, chanting different word coming from like "omygosh" and such. Seungwan who was still in shocked but got awaken when they heard Joohyun shout.

 

"I still have commercial to film!"

 

the latter said making wendy to be starled but the two evil maknaes laughs at her, sticking their tongues out to annoy the woman.

 

"Bleh! bleh!" acting like a kid making her more annoyed so she picked up the pillow to throw at them if it wasn't to seungwan to asked them to stop fighting. groaning in defeat making the two maknaes to ap-pear

 

"what should we bring? i already baught some foods. what else you wanted to bring?" the bear who walk in the living room bringing a big black bag in her hand. 

 

"we need potato chips! and chickens! chickens is a must bring!" Joy said and they agreed.

 

"we need to buy kancho! and oh this one unnie! also this! oh! this one!" Yeri who run to their refrigirator picking everything she wanted. seungwan wanted to laughed because they were like on an swimming outing, seeing how joohyun pouted while poking her on the face making her to turned her gaze to the poor girl who can't join the fun.

 

"Don't get to attached to them" she said while pouting

 

"especially taeyeon unnie, i've noticed that she's having an interest to you" whining like a kid, imagining how they will get more close because of their interaction to their sunbae.

 

"im only yours" seungwan said while winking making the older unnie to blushed but ended slapping on her shoulders lightly gaining a soft giggle to the latter.

 

"are we not there yet?" yeri asked getting inpatient while holding the potato chips. Joy whose busy surfing the net taking some selfies and pictures of seulgi's sleeping state with wide open, trying her best not to laugh so the bear wouldn't caught her.

 

"we are allmost there" their driver said making yeri and seungwan squeals in excitement. joy dropped her phone in shocked and seulgi who jolted up quickly 

 

"wa-what happened?" panicking as if they got lost or got hit by a car making the car to be filled with laughter because of the bear's reaction. they started to bicker again. joy and yeri whose fighting agaisnt whose prettier. seulgi and seungwan fighting over whose going to get drunk first.

 

"girls, we are here!!!"

 

 

 

making them to stopped their fights and hurriedly went to sonyeoshidae's dorm and got welcomed by hyoyeon

 

 

"wassup guys!" Hyoyeon said making them to bow down saying hi to their sunbae. 

 

a/n: unnie means a girl whose older than you. sunbae means they got more experience to you in industry or anything.

 

"Sooyoung! get that food back here!" a girl wearing a bright pink shouted which seungwan understand since she's also fluent in english.

 

"go get it fany ah" sooyoung said while laughing evilishly.

 

"look, joy unnie, they are calling you" yeri joked around when joy's real name is sooyoung too, but she is park while snsd's sooyoung is choi and not park, the brunette girl just laughed at yeri sarcastically

 

"sooyoungie, give me some foo--" yoona who approached her unnie but got cutted when sooyoung speak hastily as soon as she saw the shikshin 

 

a/n: shikshin means giant eater

 

"Ok, let's just bring this back to the--"

 

"after you take a bite, you're going to take it back?" yuri said in disbelief making soo to shrug her shoulders. 

 

"Yeri-ah~~" 

 

"Taeyeon unnie!~"

 

seungwan who got mesmerize by the beauty of the leader of snsd. even though everyone here is beautiful, she can't deny the fact that Taeyeon belongs to the list who stands out the most together with yoona and many more on her list. she then remembered what Irene said so she look around only to have a chat with snsd's maknae.

 

"is that keroro?" she asked pointing at the frog stuff toy the woman was holding making the maknae to laughed. she just realize that everyone in the room were all beatiful.

 

"Seulgi! do you want to eat th--" sooyoung offered the food she was eating a minute ago, and with a split second the food is already in the bear's hand.

 

"yes, thank you sooyoung unnie!" giving the unnie her eye smile making sooyoung to smile back but the smile fades when sooyoung felt a hard mango hit the back of her head.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA"

 

yoonyul started to laughed at the shocked expression she showed. even seulgi who allmost choke her food wanting not to laughed.

 

"You two!!!" the couple started to run and the savage soo started to chase them as for the two shouting for help.

 

"sunny unnie, what are you doing?" 

 

seungwan asked when she saw the small girl doing some aegyo. hyoyeon whose seating beside seohyun facepalm when she saw sunny started to teached the little girl what aegyo is. Seungwan whose feeling uncomfortable cause doing cute things is not made for her.

 

"what's with the face!" Joy whose eating with seulgi. well actually, she steals the food from seulgi gaining a kick on her but she just continue to eat it. laughing hard seeing how her unnie looks like she wanted to popped doing those "aegyo" making seungwan to pout.

 

"i think you don't have to do aegyo anymore, you were very like Taeyeon, well somehow, that kiddo is weird" Sunny said but their leader ears were like robots that can hear things even for afar.

 

"Yah! im your leader!!" 

 

Seungwan whose blushing when she got compared to her favourite idol but hides it right away before someone saw her reaction. 

 

"What the heck is that smell?" Taeyeon said when she smell like something is burning making yeri to sniff.

 

"something is burning!" Yeri said. when she said those word. she wished she didn't.

 

Yoona started to ring like an ambulance making the "wi-oh-wi-oh" sound. Joy and Seulgi whose panicking, seohyun started to cry so hyoyeon started to comfort the girl, sunny whose posting her aegyo video with seungwan, tiffany started to picked all the pink things she saw in her sight hugging it tightly in her embrace. Taeyeon started to facepalm while yeri whose shocked by their reaction, well, to be honest, she wanted to laughed at them badly.

 

"what's the noise?" yuri holding something that looks a bit brownish. hold up, it's more like darkish. all of them stopped when she showed up holding a plate.

 

"oh look, Yuri unnie cooked a fish inspired by her own color!" Yoona said making all of them to laughed even seohyun whose crying. yuri was about to throw the burnt fished she made to yoona but before she do it, she was stopped by the three girls. Sooyoung. seulgi and joy.

 

"no, we wanted to eat this!" they said in chorus. Looking at each other with frown but they laughed like fools. yuri just let them, they might regret eating it anyways.

 

"so there is no fire?" tiffany said when she realize the happenings.

 

"uh yes. definitely?" Hyoyeon said making tiffany to sigh feeling relieve hugging her pink things in her arms whispering things like "you're safe"

 

"not to offense but i think tiffany unnie is more weird" seungwan said making hyoyeon to cracked up, luckily the pink girl didn't hear her words.

 

"if you would just know that taeyeon solved math problems in her dreams, talking to someone when their is no one in sight, taking pictures of a spilled coffee and many more things she do" seungwan whose started to grow admiration more for the girl making her to smile while hearing the girls she was with to laughed so she just went with the flow telling them that they also got weird members and she got to admit that she belongs to the club.

 

the three girls who get the burnt fish finally regrets eating the burnt food.

 

"i don't want to see that anymore!" joy said while pulling her tongue out.

 

why the heck it taste bitter?!?" sooyoung said doing what joy reaction did and for the bear who don't like the bitter taste hurriedly get some chocolates they baught in their bag.

 

"seulgi~ can i have some?" Yoona suddenly popped making the bear to hesitate when a goddess looking woman showed infront of her, wanting to leaped like her heart is, she handle the dear some chocolates.

 

"thanks!" giving her the smile she won't forget. seulgi hold her heart as is she got captivated by a woman but her moments got ruined when she felt someone knocked her head. 

 

"give me some!" joy retorted but she sticked her tongue to the tall girl but the latter is just so good at stealing her food so she take a bite a soon as the chocolate was in her hand.

 

"uwah! i look beautiful!" Sooyoung gasped when she saw the big mirror on the wall.

 

"get your eyes check sooyoung-ah!" Hyoyeon said savagely making everyone to laughed at the savageness.

 

It's already late night, a perfect time for the girl to sing, get drunk and dance like crazy people they are.

 

" let's sing Fantastic Baby! " yoona shouted and all of them agreed. The song started to play. Some of them who was seated on the couche started to stand up, seungwan, sooyoung, seulgi were standing up on the couche followed by joy, yeri, and sunny. Hyoyeon who started to dance flipping her hair like she is on a club so seulgi and yuri did what she did. Taeyeon who was taking a video at them laughing her out at how messy they are, maybe it's the side effects of getting drunk.

 

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY!" everyone shouted as soon as the chorus started. Everyone started to get more wild. someone whose shouting like she is on a mental house, even Taeyeon whose started to dance and everyone in the room started to dance like they don't care what they look. They look like someone who got freed from the jail rejoicing. When the song finally ends, everyone was tired plopping down on the couche breathing hard to catch up their breathe.

 

"yah, sooyoung stop breathing, you got a bad breathe!" hyoyeon joked around making all of the girls to laughed and sooyoung who checked her breathe making them more to laughed.

 

"i wanna sing too!" taeyeon said with her eyes sparkling looking at the microphone intently.

 

"uh oh" sooyoung said

 

"no, no, no, no, no" hyoyeon and sunny said with their funny accent making tiffany and seungwan to laughed.

 

"warning, warning, she will get the microphone!" yoona said sounding like a robot making red velvet to be confused why they don't allowed their leader to sing.

 

"operation abort taeyeon from singing" yuri said repeatedly as they chase taeyeon who is reaching out for the microphone.

 

"noooooo!~~~~"

 

Snsd said in chorus while taeyeon who didn't care smiling and started to put the numbers on the karaoke and started to sing. When the beat plays, red velvet understand why they don't allow taeyeon to sing.

 

"we don't invite them to get depress taeyeon ah!" sooyoung said making taeyeon just to smile and continue to sing.

 

Now playing: [ Taeyeon : Timelapse ]

 

" Everything is the same

A couple birthdays have passed by

I've definitely become an adult

Though it seems so to hard believe "

 

Snsd started to crossed their arms but can't deny the fact that they feel something in their heart that stings. Red velvet can also feel that aches making them to be impressed.

 

" When I hear your name I can't get it out my mind the tears well up

Everytime I close my eyes for a moment I see you "

 

Seungwan realize she is having more admiration for the latter while looking at how her unnie express the feelings.

 

"Till this day you haven't changed with your same shadow that haunts day by day you're making me cry

Seasons start to change "

 

Seulgi started to cry while holding the can of beer she is holding, Joy whose enjoying the view stealing the food for nth time.

 

 

" When it's time for things to be finally rearranged

I should be used to it by now though I can't seem to move on without you "

 

The squirtle started to shouted like a proud kid cheering for her unnie with all her heart saying "that's my taeyeon unnie!"

 

 

 

" Goodbyes are always are like this

Getting rid of the memories when we shared happiness together when things were perfect "

 

Sooyoung asked her while whiping the tears in her face why does the song makes her feel broke but receive no answer.

 

" Then all the hidden memories come back without warning while my aching heart tries reaching for you

This is love afterall it's just happens to be like this "

 

Yoona and yuri who started to sleep because of the calming voice and the cold night breeze even inside their dorm

 

" The beginning is always diffrent from the ending for some reason "

 

"HUHUHUHUHU!!" seulgi, sunny, tiffany, and joy cried making taeyeon to laughed but still try to focused to sing

 

" Goodbyes are all the same such a coincidence

That my hidden heart that loved even deeper finds me and makes me cry again "

 

Joy stand up in the couche going to the little bonsai talking and asking the plant "why does it hurts? Do you know taeyeon unnie? She maked me feel broke!" like a kid saying to her friend while feeling a bit dizzy, yoona woke up from sleeping when hyoyeon wake her up.

 

" Goodbyes keeps

Making me cry "

 

"HUHUHUHUHUHU!" 

 

everyone started to cried loudly making Taeyeon to laughed. her usual ahjumma laugh, they look like stupid drunkards crying as if their girlfriends or boyfriend left them. 

 

"we shouldn't let you sing unnie!" seohyun said making them all to agree crying harder. They stopped crying when yuri suddenly jolted up from sleeping clapping her hands saying "uwah! Daebak! Wooo!" 

 

If earlier they are crying, because of yuri's sleeptalk they started to laughed. Hyoyeon, yeri, and sunny who allmost died on the floor, as for the remaining people holding their stomach from laughing.

 

 

" we will miss you!~~ "

Red velvet said while crying while they are riding on the van waving goodbye crying out loud and as for their unnies whose crying too, doing the same thing.

Luckily, no one puke inside the van making the driver to feel relief.

 

"hehehe, yerimmieeeee!" joy said while she is swaying on the hallway to their dorm.

 

"unniiieeee~" yeri called opening her arms to give joy a hug but joy ended hugging no one making seungwan to laughed hard. They are now in the door, all they have to do is to doorbell but seulgi's vision is blurred out so she always clicked the wall instead the button.

 

"stuped!" the maknae said making their fluent english speaker to laughed at the wrong pronounciation. Yeri pushed joy to the wall making her to bumped the button causing a loud bell sound making joohyun to wake up who allmost doze to sleep.

 

"why did you push---"

 

"are you guys ok?!" joohyun asked worriedly asking the members but the members didn't give her attention and continue to go inside, yeri and joy keeps on pointing at the things

 

"look, their is a pig! Hik hok!" joy said pointing at the pink bean making yeri to pet it as if it was a pig. Joohyun face palmed but turned to looked at seulgi who slammed her door, she taught the girl must be dizzy or tired. A loud thud steals her gaze, making her gasped to see it was seungwan. Running to stand up the girl from the ground.

 

"you two!" calling at the two satans making them to look at their unnie

 

"go to your room and washed up!" she said with full of authority making them to stand up immadiately hurrying to their shared room.

 

"yah seungwan-ah" putting the latter to her bed, slapping it's cheeks lightly to wake her up which the brunette just scrunches her nose.

 

"did you have fun?" Joohyun said feeling different emotions and questions like what did happened? Did they get closer to snsd? Especially taeyeon? Did she get to know them more? Seungwan then pulled joohyun to a back hug as she wrapped her hand to her hips.

 

"yea. You know unnie, Taeyeon is very pretty oh wait, she's beautiful. And she is very talented, she got some weird attitude like us too but somehow all of them were pretty crazy too" telling her what happened to them with a smile plastered on her face. She must been enjoying it without me, joohyun taught.

 

"and when Taeyeon unnie started to sing, i started to like her more, she's so good at singing, i like her a lot" she added making joohyun's heart to aches. Just by hearing how seungwan told her on how she started to like her makes her heart to thorn feeling all jealousy wrapped in her. Joohyun whipped her tears removing seungwan's gripped on her waist standing up

 

"go get some rest" she said and leave. Feeling more pain when the girl didn't fetch her if she's ok or what.

 

The next day, the sunrays on the windows woke up seungwan whose feeling a bit dizzy but a bit better than last night, speaking about last night, it was really indeed unforgettable. Looking up to her bed, joohyun is not beside her, she started to frown but she taught the girl wake up early. Going to the living room only to see seulgi whose still sleeping on the couche and the two satans whose busy eating their delicious foods.

 

"where's joohyun unnie?" she asked when she didn't see the girl in sight. Yeri gave her a warning look like she did something wrong and joy whose pointing at the kitchen. Showing them her confused look she then remembered what did she said to her last night, that will surely broke her heart. Hurriedly went to the kitchen only to find the unnie is not facing her and whose busy tying up her hair into a bun showing her y neck. She walked nearer being careful not to make a noise.

 

"unnie..." wrapping her slender hand to the older girl's waist narrowing their distance, placing her jaw to the joohyun's shoulders making all the angered melt but still the jealousy remains.

 

The latter just let her be, not giving her a look continuing to wash up the dishes.

 

"hey, unnie.." she called but the girl won't listen to her like she is a deaf person.

 

"joohyun-ah.. Im sorry..." burrying her face to her shoulders feeling like their is hot tears that fells on the latter eyes, she realize that the hamster is crying, trying not to fell for it.

 

"im sorry if i didn't obey you..." she said while she keeps on crying on her  shoulder, Sniffing her nose. Joohyun can't take it to see her in this kind of state, breathing heavily putting down the plate and turned to look at seungwan.

 

"im sorry too" touching the little wan's fluffy hair whose looking at her eyes observing the unnie.

 

"but it was my fault, you don't need to say sorry" seungwan said while joohyun just gave her a smile. you can felt the sadness behind those smile. Seungwan knows why, it's because she still got unanswered questions in her mind. 

 

"when i tell you that i started to admire Taeyeon unnie more, it was true. Everything about it is true" seungwan said while looking at those beautiful brown orbs whose in pain just by hearing what seungwan is telling.

 

"but you know unnie, i love this woman infront of me so much. She's the best. Even though she might not be as good as Taeyeon unnie, even tough she is not silly , she is the most beautiful woman  i've seen and will always be. She stole my heart even when we're trainee back then. She's just to perfect for this--" can't take the greasyness on each word, she kissed seungwan to shut her up because her heart is beating fast, turns out, when she did that, her heart beats 2x faster than before it did. Seungwan placed her hand to the back of her neck deepening it making more heat between them and they parted after some minute when they need to catch up their breathe.

 

"i love you unnie" she said with a wide grin 

 

"i love you too" she replied back.

 

"but you know, Taeyeon unnie is really--" ow-ah!" groaning in pain when she got elbowed and joohyun whose narrowing her eyes at her.

 

"im just kidding, hehehe. I love you~" hugging her tightly and the unnie can't take her feels anymore and just let the younger girl wrapped her in her warmnth and trying to conceal the smile but she ended up to show a dumb smile.