Hiccup

Hiccup

Jinwoo gets the hiccups. The worst case of hiccup he has ever had. It has lasted for an hour now and it starts to drive him crazy. Nothing helps. He has tried every possible way to get rid of it: holding his breath, drinking water, holding his breath while drinking water, biting on a lemon, gargling with water, smelling salts, ... And yet, that stubborn hiccup remains.

"Mino ah~ (hiccup) help~ (hiccup)" – He turns to Mino with teary eyes – "I'm going crazy here (hiccup). Do some- (hiccup)- thing!~ And stop laugh-(hiccup)-ing!"

"Sorry hyung. Your struggling face is really funny and cute!" – Mino says while cupping Jinwoo's face.

"It's not (hiccup) funny Mino! (hiccup)" – Jinwoo pouts – "We are having a radio broadcast (hiccup) in an hou-(hiccup)-r! What am I (hiccup) gonna do (hiccup)! My God! This is (hiccup) so frustra-(hiccup)-ting!" – Jinwoo buries his face in Mino's chest while Mino lovingly patting his boyfriend back.

"It's going to be okay. I'm sure it gonna pass soon." – Mino said as he can feel Jinwoo's body vibrating due to the hiccup.

"What if it's not (hiccup) gonna pass (hiccup)! I just looked up, (hiccup) the longest (hiccup) case of (hiccup) hiccup is 68 years (hiccup)!" – Jinwoo grabs Mino's shoulder and starts shaking it in panic – "68 years Mi-(hiccup)-no! I will never (hiccup) be able to (hiccup) sing again!"

While feeling very amusing at a cutely panic Jinwoo, Mino does concern about the hiccup attack. It does seem to last for a while now and Jinwoo is very upset. He feels the need to do something.

"Baby," – Mino holding Jinwoo's hands and calling out lovingly – "I'm sure it's not gonna last that long. Don't worry, ok?"

With his eyes starting to gather tears, Jinwoo looks up at Mino and nods – "But (hiccup) what are we (hiccup) going to do (hiccup)? We have to leave (hiccup) in thirty min-(hiccup)-utes."

Mino pulls him in for a hug – "Just go and get ready. I'll figure out something, ok? Trust me." – He kisses Jinwoo's forehead, knowing that will calm him down. Jinwoo smiles and nods. He walks to his room to get ready while hiccupping the whole time.

Twenty minutes later, they are out of the door and start walking down to the garage.

"Are we not (hiccup) gonna wait (hiccup) for Yoonie and Honnie (hiccup)?" – Jinwoo puzzling pointing at the dog house's door.

"They said to go ahead, seems like Thor and Haute made a mess. They have to clean it up because they don't want the house to stink. They'll be right there." – Mino keeps walking holding Jinwoo's hand.

"Should we h-(hiccup)-elp? They are (hiccup) gonna be (hiccup) late!" – Jinwoo looks back as they walk past the door.

"They will be fine. Don't worry." – Mino just keeps on walking, pulling Jinwoo with him.

Suddenly Mino stops and turns to Jinwoo with a serious look on his face.

"What's (hiccup) wrong?" – Jinwoo feels anxious looking at Mino stern face.

Without warning, Mino pulls him into the storage room at the corner of the hallway and starts kissing him furiously. Jinwoo is in shook. He tries to say something but the hiccup sounds are the only things that able to get out. His heart is beating fast, his mind is hazy. He doesn't know what's going on. In the meantime, Mino is completely devouring Jinwoo's lips. One hand at the back of Jinwoo's head, pulling him closer at the same time protecting it from the shelve behind him. The other hand is naughtily sneaking up under Jinwoo's shirt, feeling Jinwoo's heart beating, and the vibration of the hiccup.

There are footsteps echoing in the hallway, coming to their direction. Jinwoo starts panicking, tries to get out of Mino's grip.

"Mino (hiccup) st..op (hiccup)..." – he manages a few words out of mouth before Mino's lips clash against him again. He bites down Mino's bottom lip, Mino pulls out and looks at him sternly. Jinwoo shaking voice whispering – "(hiccup) someone's com-(hiccup)-ing!"

Mino ignores the warning and pulls Jinwoo in for more kissing. The footsteps start to get closer and closer and Jinwoo is getting more and more rattling. The footsteps stop right in front of the storage door, and Jinwoo can see the shadows from the little crack under the door. Someone going to find him and Mino making out here. He taps Mino furiously, his mind is going in panic mode, his heart is beating faster than it is supposed to be. The doorknob started rattling, and the door starts to swing open slowly. Jinwoo's eyes open wide then squeeze itself shut. This can't be happening! That was his last thought before he heard a familiar voice.

"Are you guys done? I'm going to open my eyes!" – Yoon said while slowly open his eyes to a smirking Mino and a dumbfounded Jinwoo.

"Did it work?" – Asking Hoon as he leans against the hallway wall.

They all look at Jinwoo as if they are waiting for an answer.

"Wh.. What's going on???" – Jinwoo is still very much confused. Five more seconds later and they are still looking at him penetratingly. – "Mino, what's happened???"

"I think it worked, hyung." – Mino answers Hoon's question.

"What worked?" – Jinwoo is puzzling looking at Hoon.

"Your hiccup, hyung. You are not hiccupping anymore!" – Yoon acclaims.

"Wha... What!" – Jinwoo shrieks.

"But seriously Mino, there are easier ways to surprise his hiccup away, you just want an excuse to make-out with him, isn't it!" – Yoon shakes his head.

"Wait a minute!" – Jinwoo turns to Mino – "You planed this?! Oh my God, Yah! SONG MIN-HO!" – He says while hitting Mino's shoulder.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Baby!" – Mino tries to protect himself by hiding behind Hoon. – "It helped, isn't it?"

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, you bastard!" – Jinwoo tries to hit Mino again.

"I'm sorry, baby. That's the only way!" – Mino pokes his head out and gets a smack from Hoon himself.

"The only way my ." – Hoon said while stepping out of Jinwoo way to Mino.

"Hyungs! We are going to be late!" – Leader Yoon takes over and starts rushing everyone to the elevator.

"We are not finished!" – Jinwoo gives Mino a warning look. – "God, I hate you!"

"I love you too, Jinu ah~!" – Mino hugs him and gives him a stupidly cute smile – "Leggo! (Hiccup)"

Everyone turns to look at a very panic Mino.

- The end -