Who needs them anyways

You Are The Best Jaehyunie

It’s one of their many days off (note the sarcasm ),Taeyong thought they could all go out and have some fun ,and maybe take the dreamies with them ,he is worried about the kids they work really hard and stress is not good on their young bodies ,but when he told NCT127 about his plans on going outside they flashed it down the drain.

Johnny and Ten were the first ones he asked ,both of them were playing on the PS a game what he thinks is RE, but they (eh more like Johnny who spoke Ten was just nodding along with every rubbish Johnny spewed out of his mouth )rejected him with excuse of

“sorry babyboy but ‘m tired I can hardly move muscle” Johnny said without looking at him how rude.

“same” agreed ten. and just like that the both of them ignored him and continued playing their stupid game.

What in the world?, how dare they..they should give all of their attention to me not this horrendous game..I need attention all the time can’t they get it in their thick heads!.screeched Taeyong in his mind.

 “fine” was Taeyong’s grumbled response and when Ten yelled after him to bring him a glass of water and bag of chips Taeyong did the first that come into his mind.

 

 

He threw his fluffy slipper at Ten’s head.

 

 

He didn’t stay long enough to hear Ten’s complaining ,about how his pretty doll is misbehaving today and how ,he Ten would have punished Taeyong if he wasn’t so tired.

Maybe he should ask Yuta ,yes! Yuta never turned down any of his request ,with that in mind he his heels and advanced towards the room Yuta shared with Taeil hyung , but as he drew closure he heard weird sounds ,thinking Yuta in pain he pushed the door open.

“Yuta are yo-“he cut himself abruptly and immediately his face color turned  the same as his hair ,when he noticed it.

Yuta’s hand wrapped on his very rock hard and angry red ,per- leaking from the tip, he can see every vein throbbing and suddenly he felt his throat parched , his dry lips, Taeyong finally snatched  his eyes up to meet Yuta’s dark ones and Taeyong felt his knees weaken from the sheer force of Yuta’s gaze, he clutched the doorknob desperately to prevent himself from tumbling down.

“oh uh i-I’ll J-just leave…”stumbled Taeyong over his words ,because can Yuta stop looking at him like that?,like he wants to devour him alive and wreck him ,not only Yuta had this effect on him all of s his men give him that look before they bend him over and have their way with him, and when Taeyong  took a step back fully intending on leaving the room, because it seemed Yuta is out option and he doesn’t  want to be ed he wants to go out but not alone with bunch of kids, Yuta growled.

“where do you think you are going princess hmm?” he cocked a brow and smirked at the frozen male.

“why don’t you be a good boy and help me with my problem” then Yuta his in slow pace all the while looking Taeyong in the eye, he saw how Taeyong shuddered and gulped thickly, his smirk widened.

That’s right come ‘ere baby

“I think I’ll pass” with that Taeyong ran out of the room ,as if the devil is at his pursuit.

Stupid, stupid Taeyong you should’ve knocked!!

Who needs these three anyway?

Definitely not him.