1 |White|

Forever

Color: White; purity, clean, innocent, and fresh.

 

180524 At a Dormitory

Another resting day at the dormitory when all of a sudden, the doorbell rings. The door opens to be welcomed by a very handsome man with soft dark brown hair, bronze tanned skin and has a tall figure. “Oh hello!” He greeted the cameraman and the staffs in a polite manner.

Misun: EXO Kai!

Jinyoung: Is he the new groom or one of the EXO members?

Eric: Probably. 

 

The unknown staff gives him a mysterious item, a cute present. “Thank you.” Kai thanked and bowed respectfully to the older person. He shuts the door and heads to what’s so-called ‘living room’ of the dorm. The dancer sits on the couch with Chanyeol and Sehun who are playing Mortal Kombat on their PS4. “Kai-ah, what is that?” The rapper asked him, not taking his eyes off of the screen. “I just received a present from staff-noona.” Kai answers. “Maybe it’s a mission or a fan’s gift.” Sehun assumes about the item in Kai’s hands. “Well, once I kill Sehun with this machete we’ll look at it.” Chanyeol grits his teeth constantly spams on the controller. “What the hell hyung!” The maknae angrily exclaims at him, and the rapper is just screaming in victory. 

“Okay let’s open it,” Chanyeol said. Kai removes the top park to pull out a letter. It has cursive writing to make it look vintage-looking. “What does it say?” Sehun asked. “It says,” Kai begins to read out the letter. 

 

To the man, we have been waiting for. 

In this letter, you were chosen to be the first ever, virtual groom/husband for We Got Married's brand new season! 

We cannot wait to see yourself in a virtual marriage with a wonderful wife.

There will missions you must complete but here's the first mission to complete: You must find your wife at Everland Resort. 

Hope you have a happy and healthy marriage.

Congratulations to _xxxxx_

 

"Omo!" Chanyeol covered his mouth with his hands, utterly in shocked. "Someone is participating to We Got Married, hope it's me." Sehun expected. Kai points out "Well, there's a scratcher. If we use a coin we can see whose name it is." The giant rapper beamed "I got you!" He pulls out his wallet from his black denim jeans and takes out a lucky quarter. It's lucky because its either one of them that's getting picked. "Please let it be me." The trio thought to themselves, hoping it will be that one man. Kai scratches the scratcher to show whose name. Once he was done, it felt like winning the lottery. 

Kai

 

Kyunghwan: Daebaek!

Jinyoung: I knew it would be an EXO member!

Misun: Wah, EXO Kai is our new groom.

Eric: Oh look! They're now celebrating.

 

The three guys are prancing around in the dorm about the big news. Their neighbors can hear them screaming outside and they're giving weird looks at the door. Also making the MCs laugh at their craziness. After like maybe 10 minutes of celebrating, well mostly yelling, they settle down back onto the couch. "Kai-ah! You're getting married!" Chnayeol violently shooks the dancer's body. "I know right!" He says back all excited. "We should tell the hyungs," Sehun suggested to the double an idea. "They'll think we're pranking them." Chanyeol chuckles heartily. "It'll be a hilarious surprise so let's do it." Kai agreed and has out his funny. This should be freakin hilarious. They started it out with Suho first.

Kai: Hyung.

Suho: Yeah Jongin.

Kai: I just wanna let you know that I'm getting married.

Suho: ....you're kidding right?

Kai: No I'm not hyung I am being completely honest.

Suho: When's the wedding? Did you invite me? Am I going to be the best man?

Kai: Uh ha ha, you'll know later on hyung.

Suho: Okay please let me know. MY JONGIN IS GETTING MARRIED!

*Call Ended*

Instantly, the trio burst into laughter almost to like their soul was about to come out. They did more calls; Lay says congratulations and he is so proud, D.O thought it was a joke at first, and the subunit CBX hollered through the phone. Basically, everyone is very happy for Kai. They gave him some hopes and supports on his marriage as a lucky man. 

 

Misun: That was really cute.

Eric: Being in a group can be like family.

Kyunghwan: I agree on that.

Jinyoung: Me too.

 

~ ~ ~

 

At a Filming Set

It looked very busy but exciting at the same time. The production crew is filming a music video for a girl group called LOONA. Consisting of 12 members that are going to debut within the year. But for this MV, the 4 members of LOONA is Yves, Chuu, Gowon, and Olivia Hye are starring in it, forming a subunit called YYXY. The make-up artists tried their best to make the girls look very exquisite and gorgeous. The cameraman records every magnificent shots of the girls acting or reading the lyrics. They were told by the director that they'll take a break and the girls decided to sit behind the set. 

 

Eric: It's LOONA.

Misun: I've heard they'll be a new debut girl group soon. 

Kyunghwan: How wonderful.

Jinyoung: It's kind of interesting if you think about how it'll affect the members before their debut.

Eric: Like joining on this show, oh yeah.

Kyunghwan: Well let's see some greatness from them if they do become a bride. 

 

Then, a staff comes up to the girls with a gift box. The staff told them that it's something very important. Yves has it in her hands first so she opens it to reveal a card. "Unnie, does this mean we'll be on a show?" Chuu asked her. "Maybe, let's read this card to find out." Yves proceeds to have the card open and read out loud the writing. 

 

We want to congratulate you for being selected.

We Got Married chose you to become the first virtual bride/wife of a brand new season.

Today's the day where you first meet your husband at a magical place like Everland Resort.

There will be some missions you must complete so stay tuned.

We hope you have a marvelous marriage, LOONA's Gowon. 

 

The girls were in bewilderment at first but went jumpy real quick. They also didn't notice they're being recorded by a cameraman from WGM's PD crew. "Gowon unnie congratulations!" Olivia hugs the new bride of the year. She hugs her back "Thank you, oh my gosh I'm getting married!" She says so proudly. "Guess we'll be your sister-in-laws." Chuu joked and the girls giggled. "I can't wait to see that," Gowon said. Yves chimes "How glorious is it that you will be meeting your husband at a place where everyone's dreams to go." The tiny girl grins "It would've been better if it was Disneyland, to be honest." She made a pout. Olivia spoke, "You can go there unnie, with your hubby." She teases with her eyebrows while Yves and Chuu squeals happily. Gowon timidly smiles "I can't wait to see that too." She said. "Girls, it's time to go back and shoot." The director tells them and they nodded 'okay'. The girls went back on set to finish the music video and next will be Gowon first encountering her virtual husband. 

 

Jinyoung: AWWW! THESE GIRLS ARE ADORABLE!

Eric: They're going to be fantastic to watch throughout the airing. 

Misun: Don't forget Gowon is our leading lady.

Kyunghwan: She sure is a sweet girl.

 

~ ~ ~

 

At the front of the dormitory building, Kai comes out the place looking very fresh and handsome with some stylish clothes. A black leather jacket, a casual grey t-shirt with navy blue denim jeans and sneakers. To make his appearance more attractive, he styled his dark brown hair up. "Let's go!" He said and enters the van. This is going to be a fun trip. He looks like he's going on a first date like a high schooler, technically he is. "I'm feeling nervous even though I'm not there yet." Kai can feel his heart pounding at a rapid speed. "I should just relax and wait for the confidence to build up." He self-adviced himself and relax on the car seat. During 5 minutes of the van ride, the staff asks him some personal questions. 

Q. A healthy marriage means you share moments with each other despite having some conflicts here and there. Do you feel like your marriage would be like that?

Kai thought momentarily on how to answer the question. He responded "Definitely it would happen. No marriage is perfect when you actually show your true self. It mostly relates to a relationship and it depends on which person you are with. A person like me wouldn't want to be the dominant one because I want to do my share for my wife. So it could probably work out if we both do something equal like for example, we can pay the food half n half."

Q. What do you see in a girl?

"I see everything; personality, beauty, the way she dresses, and how she treats others including me."

Q. Does age matter to you?

"Sometimes it is and sometimes it does not. I would date a person with a 1 to 6 year ." 

Q. Do you believe in love?

"That's tough to answer but I would say I do believe in love. Anyone can define it in their own ways but I define it to be very beautiful for us." 

Kai gets engage with the questions and he felt like his confidence is building up for him. Guess answering questions with the topic about love and marriage will give a snip of himself being honest. He seemed to be a trustworthy person. 30 minutes to go to Everland Resort is quite long but it didn't bored out Kai. "Wow! I haven't been to this place in such a long time." He gets out of the van to order a ticket for himself and enters to the fairytale land. The dancer is enchanted, he felt like a little kid again. He explores the place and there's a lot of people in the amusement park. Kind of hard to get pass through when there are children running around. Kai then receives a mission card. It said "You have finally reached your destination, now it's time to find your wife. She'll be at the field of flowers." He finishes reading. "The field of flowers. Good thing I have a map so let us get to it!" Kai runs off to find his beloved. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

At last, Gowon has arrived. She's all dressed up in a cute floral dress, a blue jean jacket, and flip-flops. "I've never been to this before and it's kind of sad. But I can't wait to have fun here with my hubby." She said delightedly. Everything she sees makes her eyes glitter. It's literally straight out of a Disney tale. Gowon walks deeper into the park where she comes across a field of flowers. The flowers are beautiful and colorful. "Wah! I wish I can take these and make it as my garden. But I know I'll get in trouble if I do it." She chuckles to her self-humor. Just like a Disney princess, she enters a place full of wonders. Gowon began to notice something, "Are my eyes playing tricks with me but is that EXO Kai sunbaenim?" She questions what she's pointing at. 

 

Misun: My heart is shaking.

Kyungwhan: Me too!

The four Mcs held onto each other as they can feel the tension happening.

 

Gowon approaches carefully up to the man who she presumed to be the one and only EXO Kai. His back is facing her, she gulps nervously and her heart is beating more than ever. Gowon taps his back to make him turn around. "He's so handsome in person!" She thought to herself. It was Kai! The man smiles at her kindly "Hello, are you my wedded wife?" He asked her. Gowon didn't know what say.  "He's in this too...so wait that means," She says "I was thinking the same as my wedded husband." Kai replies back "Well if we are in the same marriage and this is our first meeting, how about we introduce ourselves more properly." Gowon smiles up at him with blushed cheeks, feeling shy already. "That sounds great." The dancer clears his throat and raised out his hand. "Hello I am EXO Kai but you can call me anything like my real name is Kim Jongin." He introduced himself to her. The tiny girl greets back "Hi I'm LOONA Gowon and it's very nice to meet you. You can call me anything too, my real name is Park Chaewon." She accepts the handshake and it felt so right. 

This is where their love journey starts. 

 

Black Room Interview

Kai's POV

"I never expected to see that I'll be marrying someone who is beautiful and sounds very sweet."

"I really hope our marriage goes well."

Gowon's POV

"I was really shocked that I'll be marrying EXO Kai. It's going to be a crazy experience but I do want to see him as an ordinary person and not an idol."

 

~ ~ ~

 

-Note-

Whooo! Finally got it done and I'm so excited to see people's reaction. I got inspired by Baekhyun's lovely song called Beautiful and it was the perfect idea for an update. Please subscribe, comment, up-vote, and see you for the next update. Bye!