Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare with 9 Girls

 It was midnight on a Friday night. Nine girls were having a sleepover at a dorm after practicing. The girls were dancing to Sunmi’s song, “Gashina”. When the song came to an end, the oldest girl said “Guys guys guys, let’s play truth or dare!” “Really Nabongs? That’s so basic!” The girl crush of the nine replied. “Please! Just one game!” Nayeon whined. “Fine...” all of the girls said.

 

 

“Who wants to start?” Jihyo got the game started. “Ooh someone ask me!” The oldest Japanese girl asked. “Okay Momo, truth or dare!” “Umm... truth!” “Okay, who do you think is the prettiest out of all of us?” Jihyo asked. “Of course! It’s Tzuyu. She is the visual of our group.”

 

 “Who wants to go next?” Momo asked. “Me! Me!” Dahyun squealed. “Okay Dubu, truth or dare?” “DARE!!” “Wow brave Dahyun! Okay, I dare you to go to PD-Nims recording studio and record your bbasae rap from Sixteen!” All of the girls laughed. “Fine... who wants to come with me?” The room was full of “Not me”s and “Not it!”s. “Just FaceTime one of us and go alone.” Jeongyeon suggested. “Ugh! It’s probably locked anyway...” Just then, Jihyo ran to her room. 

 When she came back, she was holding a key. “Here’s the master key Dahyun-chan!” “Uh... Jihyo, why do you have a master key?” Everyone was confused. “I’ve been a trainee for 10 years okay? JYP-nim trusts me.”

 

As Dahyun walked into the recording studio and turned the lights on. The girl chose a basic backtrack and started to sing. “BBA SAE, BBA SAE, BBA SAE BBA SAE BBA SAE!” Just then, JYP walked into the studio. “Umm Dahyun, is that you? Why are you here?” He asked. “Uhh... it’s for a VLive!” She said and she ran out.

 

After 10 minutes of pure laughing everyone started to calm down. “Who’s next?” Dahyun asked. “I guess I’ll do it.” Mina whispered. “Okay. Braid my hair please.” “DAHYUN THATS NOT A DARE.” All of the girls started to yell at her. “You guys want me to give a bad dare to this smol little penguin??” And then everyone understood.

 

“Me next! Me next!” The shortest girl called out. “Okay Chaeng.” Mina said very quietly. “Umm... cut your hair so you look like a mushroom again.” “WOAH SHARON.” Sana said. “I guess I can’t no to Sharon”

 

After 5 minutes of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in the bathroom cutting her hair, the little tiger came out of the (closet😂) bathroom. “How do I look?” The small girl asked. “Oh my gosh Chae you look so cute!” Everyone started to hug Chaeyoung and treat her like a baby. 

 

“I’ll go next!” Tzuyu said. “Sure Tzu! Okay, have you ever had romantic thoughts about a member? If so, who?” “CHAEYOUNG! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!” Jihyo scolded. “I don’t mean dirty thoughts! Just romantic thoughts!” “Yes... and it was about Sana...” Sana ran to Tzuyu’s side and started to cuddle her. “I love you Tzuyu!!” And then Tzuyu pushed her to the ground. “Savage maknae much!”

 

“Last round everyone! It’s already 3AM and we have TWICELAND tomorrow.” The leader announced. “I’ll go!” Jeongyeon said. “Okay Jeongyeon unnie! Kiss Nayeon!” “NO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME!” Jeongyeon yelled. “Ha ha very funny Jeongyeon. We saw your special stage with Nabongs” 

 

Jeongyeon I willingly walked to the oldest girl and kissed her on the cheek. “I SHIP IT!!” Sana squealed. 

 

After the commotion died down, the girls went to sleep. “Good night everyone!” Chaeyoung cheerily said. “Good night.”