Pretty Nightmare

Girls VS Boys

PRETTY NIGHTMARE



DONGHAE POV

I'm in art class. I have an easel in front of me, that I've been staring at for a long time. So far, I've painted yellow circles. They look amazing.....Just kidding.

As I push my spectacles up my nose, I can feel everyone chatting about the new girl in university.

Her name is Irene Kim, and supposedly, she's a real beauty.

A STUNNER.

She's probably going to rock up this place and steal all the glory....

I can't wait to see her. Maybe I can paint her?

Oh, who am I kidding. She probably won't give me a second glance.

Ever since being dumped by Jessica Jung, I've been the laugh of the city.

Nobody wants to know me anymore.

It's such a shame..I mean...I deserve to be recognized for my talents. I was once popular with a lot of friends.

But now, I've got my small crew of geeks. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. I guess they'll be by my side forever and one day, we'll rule Korea.


 

When the classroom door opens, everyone starts to whisper and I feel the gossip creeping in.

Yup, here she comes...ANd wow...that is the second prettiest girl I have ever seen!

She has long hair thick brown hair, pulled back behind her ears. A  white cardigan hangs loosely over her small stomach. A small skirt curves around her thin waist and hips. She wears highheels that would look so y if she took them off.  Her eyes are shaped likea  deer and shine vibrantly.  I want to touch her soft milky skin, her small nose and peach covered lips. The white of her teeth are glossy as she flashes a smile towards a group of girls.

I stare helplessly, but can you really blame me?

She shoots me a glance and I immediately look to my knee's.

She comes towards me.

Oh , what does she want? I know she's pretty but, that doesn't mean I want to talk to her already. I haven't prepared an introduction speech!

Stepping in front of me, she clears , as to ask for my attention.

I look up at her slowly.  To my surprise, she is glaring at me. Her angel glow has suddenly switched to devils shadow!

"I believe your name is Lee Donghae?" she asks with a sophisticated tone. Glowering down at me.

I manage to respond. But I'm shaking. And not because she's pretty...

"I- I, y-y-yeah...d-donghae I am?!"

I mentally punch myself. Wow.. I made myself sound worse than I imagined I would.

"Oh, so you're going to be my art partner?" she says, her voice firm.

She's making me extremely nervous..

"Yes, I-I will?" I say questionably. There is a look of detest in her eyes that is making me extremely uncomfortable. Does she even want me to be her partner?
"Oh, that's great then.." she says, with an evil smile.  She turns then nods her head towards the door, "Well, you can go now..I'd like you to leave the classroom."

I frown, "Ah...W-what?"

"Oh, didn't you know?" says Irene, with a know-it-all voice. She places a hand on my easel and leans into me threateningly. 

 "...Today, I will take over this class. I got the teachers permission...but you see...we're going to be drawing models..."

My cheeks flush and I try to nod coolly. Yup, of course. In this university, sometimes students draw modles. Crap, why am I cringing just thinking about it?!
"So you see.." says Irene..."The girls in here, do not want to draw the models with a bunch of naughty boys to ruin the mood.."

 

I feel myself mentally scowling. Is she going to kick the boys out of class? She only just got to this school!

"Um, excuse me?" I say.

"It's simple," says Irene sweetly but darkly.

"We'll be drawing models. Female AND male. But we don't want you's in here...because you boys are too much to bare.."

She flicks her eyes upon my painting then she smirks, "That's a real piece of art," she says mockingly.

All my admiration for her stunning beauty dissapears in an instant.

....I don't like her now.

Soon, there's a knock on the door and four people enter the room. THey are wearing robes and slippers on their feet.

"Are they?" I ask, but Irene cuts me off.

"They're the models.." she says with a grunt. "Now get out..all boys will be sent to the field. There, you's will draw whatever rubbish you want with whatever supplies you have..."

I raise my brows..

"But for now.." she says coldly, "The WOMAN will use their talents. Now you're going to leave...all you boys."

"M-make me.." I threaten. She tenses her jaw and her eyes widen. ! She looks scary!

 

It's not long before all us boys are kicked out of the classroom.

Horrified, I bang onto the door from outside. The other boys yell and swear down the halls.

"LET US IN! WE PAID TO COME HERE!"

But the girls won't listen. They have kicked us out.

I look around madly. Where the hell is Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun? WHy do they always skip art class?

Finally, Eunhyuk comes through the hall. Upon seeing us guys in a rut, he rushes up to us.

"What's going on?" he asks, sounding concerned.

"That new girl is crazy!" says Taehyung, "Irene Kim! She's kicked the guys out, because they're painting models and we can't be in there!"

 

"Woah, really?!" says Eunhyuk eagerly. Like a kid with wild girl fantasies. he rushes for the door handle. I'm disturbed  but it's best I bite my tounge for now.

THis is a ltitle interesting for me. I'm not recieving any hate today. Usually, all the guys are picking on me.

THey must feel sorry for me because of that weird girl, Irene.

EUnhyuk turns from the door with a small grin on his face.

"I think I know what this means," he says, with a cocky smile..

"What?" asks everyone.

"She's a feminist...and she's trying to take over the school." says Eunhyuk, "she's a sassy girl.."

Taehyung is outraged.  "A feminist?! We have a feminist in our school?!"

I am actually the most shocked out of all of them.

I really can't stand those types of girls. THe ones who think they are superior to men.

"I won't stand for this!" I say aruptly.

Everyone turns to me in great surprise. As though they are thinking, "Did that geek really just open his mouth?!"

"Woman have no right to rule over us!" I yell.."Let's smash the door down!"

The guys look very puzzled, and it's EUnhyuk who practically forces them to agree.

"YEAH! LET'S DO IT!"

AFter a moment of deciding who's going to bang down the door first, I'm the one being forced in front of the door.

"Why me?!" I beg.

"Because it was your idea!" snaps a younger guy. HIs name is Sehun, and he hardly ever speaks.

"I don't want to!" I squirm. Yes, I am a wuss.

"DO IT! DO IT!" yells the rest of the guys.

AFter more persuasion, I finally make my decision.

I pull back from the door. A good two metre's..

The guys start to chart.."GO! GO! GO! GO!"

And then I leap forward, and smash myself into the door.

THe pain hits my side like a volcano. Holy crap, that hurt.

The door smashes off it's hinges and I tumble down with it. The guys cheer madly and I choke out dust.

I slowly look up, my eyes spinning...

and there they are. My vision is blurry, so I'm lucky I can hardly see this.

But I can still make out two girls, wearing a good deal of nothing..and a guy wearing underwear.

They models are standing on a platform, and the girl-students are seated around them, with their sketching pads in hand.

They girls at me, and I slowly look up. Trying to clear my blurred vision..

Where the hell are my glasses??
The girls slowly rise from their seats..and I sense a storm coming on.

I turn around to see all the guys through the doorway. Ready to face the girls, head on.

"What are you doing?!" screams Irene.

The girl models scatter off the platform and rush for their robes.

I pull onto my two feet.

"Coming to class!" I say bravely.

Irene glares and steps closer towards me.

"Today, the teacher said I could be in charge! And we don't want you erted, boys anywhere near models!" she says fiercely.

The guys step through the door behind me.

And this gives me confidence.

We're not gonna let this girl tell us what to do.

THe other girl students seem quite embarassed, but they don't dare say anything.

"You're forcing all the girls to side with you!" I accuse immediately. "They don't want to! And what did you really do to our teacher?!"

"The art teacher doesn't care for you students! It's the woman that matter!" she retaliates.

"Eunhyuk was right.." I accuse.."You're a feminist..ain't you?"

There comes silence, then Irene swishes around.

Her scowl forms into a small smile and then she sighs, "Yes.." she says sweetly, "Do you have a problem with that??"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.." I say coldly.

"Well then, I propose a challenge then," she says, "A suggestion..."

"Okay?" I respond, feeling a little nervous. WHy is she so confident.

"First, we'll transfer to another classroom for the mean time..and then, all of us..the girls AND the boys, will each do a sketching of the models. And if more girls can draw the models accurately than the boys, then you have to do something for us.."

I turn around and the guys yell for me, "Challenge accepted!"

But I'm actually feeling very nervous. None of us can draw as well as the girls. We're definitely going to lose...

"A-and if we win?" I ask.

Her eyes sparkle with a sudden beauty that wasn't there just a second ago.

"If you's win.." she says.."I'll let one of you's take me out on a date.." she smiles.

Everyone in the classroom is silent, then I snap back, "Who the hell would wan to-?"

THe guys immediately turn me around and pull me into a group huddle.

"We'll tell her it's a deal!" says Eunhyuk first. All the guys agree.

"She is HOT! I'd dump my girlfriend for a date with her!"

They say things like that quite loudly, and I'm sure Irene can hear them. I practically sense her grinning to herself. As though she is a queen.

But I don't want to go on a date with her!

After a few minutes, I whip around with the final decision in place,

"Challenge accepted!" I say. I didn't want to say that...I was forced to.

Irene grins and sighs, "Well-well," she says with a smile, "Let's prepare ourselves and tranfer to the spare classroom.."

She turns to the models and calls out, "Are you's ready?"

THey nod in response and even though my blurred vision, I can sense all the girls are nervous.

Damn, I wish I hadn't smashed my glasses. I'm too embarassed to ask someone to borrow theirs though.

And so, we preprare our supplies and march into the next empty classroom. WHIch just happens to be next door.

I don't feel so confident, but I'm sure if I try hard, I'd be able to handle drawing models. She thinks us guys are dogs that can't be mature if we try. Irene better watch herself.

I'm gonna make sure we prove her wrong




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

Hello, thanks for reading this chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and comment. Your comments is what motivates me to write on. I love Irene and DOnghae and I promise this story will be a fun read. All the way though, to ease your stress and make you smile