Sweet Moment

End Of Our Love Story

Yoseob and Junhyung were sleep together in Junhyung's room when suddenly Junhyung phone's ringing.Who's the heck that calling me 

this early morning?Junhyung look towards Yoseob who was enjoy his sleep.What a cute guy that I've ever meet.ohmaigosh,i'm still .

I'm gonna killed by others if he saw me with Yoseob in this condition.Junhyung wear his pants and T-shirts and look towards his

iPhone screen.Why she calling me this early morning?

  Suddenly,the door was knocked hardly."Yahh hyung ! It's morning already and we've a big problem now ! Get out from your stupid room now"shout Du Jun.

Junhyung looked at Yoseob's and then his iPhone screen.i should wear him my pants.Haish,where he put his pants and T-shirts?

Junhyung took his clothes and trying to waked up Yoseob."Yahh yoseob ! yoseob,wake up !It's morning already"Yoseob moaned and continued his beautiful dream.

Babo Yoseob ! Junhyung slowly open the blanket and trying to wear the pants on Yoseob.DEAD!Du Jun knocked again the door and shouted Junhyung's name.

"Wait for a moment hyung ! I'm busy now"replied Junhyung and continued doing his work,"Busy ? Or busy watching ?"asked Du Jun again and leave Junhyung's door.

And at last,Junhyung complete his mission.Hooray !!! Now,try to waked him up."Yoseob,my dear Seobie,wake up Seobie"Junhyung slowly ruffled Yoseob's hair and looked at Yoseob's face.He rubbed his hand slowly and feels Yoseob milky skin.

! His skin same like a skinny girl.Yoseob turn around to faced Junhyung and hugged Junhyung's waist."Yahh Yoseob ! wake up!we're gonna killed by Du Jun babo"Junhyung shouted loudly until all in the dorms quickly ran towards Junhyung door.

'Hyung,are you okay?'Hyung,don't be too emotional when watching that'He's crazy already'Junhyung shooked his head and opened his
door and faced all his hyungs.

"What's wrong with you?we've got a big problem now.Seobie's lose"said Du Jun continued by Kikwang,"Nae,he's gone ! G.O.N.E !!"junhyung looked at them one by one.

"He's not gone or lose or whatever,he's in my room now.there"pointed Junhyung at Yoseob who was sleeping neatly.All of them shocked and looked towards Junhyung.

"don't tell me you and him doing"Hyungseung can't continued his words and looked again at Junhyung,"Yeah,it's a sweet moment.very-very sweet"Junhyung said while smiling alone.