Canteen

Accidentally Fell

Author's Pov

They came back to their room and their teacher entered and started lecturing.and Irene is really annoyed because of her new friend Joy who keeps on squealing because of "her" baby bear.

Irene's Pov

*kriiiiiiiiing* 

"AHAGSYSBAUVSJASVWYAB OMG I STILL CANT MOVE ON" Joy said. We're currently walking to canteen again and im happy to eat again. 

"Joy can u stop?  The students are looking weirdly at you"

 

"Ok fine. But AAAAAAAAAAA omgggg my honeyyy bearrr" 

I sighed .this girl is really crazy for that Seulgi

"Unnie lemme go buy our food while you find a table for the two of us" Joy said and i nodded. 

Im now finding a table for us and i found one. Thankfully we are far from the two ice human. 

"Unnie here! " Joy came bringing our food. After eating we are now walking to our room but stopped when there we're a tsunami of girls in the hallway. 

I saw two girls excusing themselves. Running and running until i saw Seungwan holding a coffee and.. 

*bang*

"Oh cheese! The heck! " She said angrily and looked up.. We stared at each others eyes then glared each other.. 

 

" WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RUINING MY DAY? " we both said in unison. 

gasps from the students are heard

"Why in the world. .  Ugh! " i said annoyed then glared at her. 

There are like electricity in our eyes (lol) 

"SERIOUSLY HOW DARE YOU IRENE" 

"HOW DARE ME?  NOT MY FAULT SEUNGWAN YOU WERE RUNNING AND NOT EVEN LOOKING WHERE ARE YOU GOING"

"NOT MY FAULT!  ITS MY WAY GET OUT OF MY WAY"

"THIS IS NOT YOUR WAY YOU-"

"What is this? " someone interrupted our fight and we both faced it and..  Our jaw dropped.its Ms. Song

 

"M-m-ms. so-Song umm we are so sorry um maam we-" i nervously said

"Ye-yeah maam were sorry.. Its my fault"Seungwan said and scratched the back of her head cutely. Wait what.. CUTELY? 

And kinda suprised me huh. She apologized. 

"Its ok kids now go to your locker room and change ok Students!  Go to your respective rooms now! Seungwan lead Irene to the locker room" Ms. Song commanded

"B-but...  Y-yes maam" She said and sure.Not forgetting to glare at me. 

I bowed to maam and followed Seungwan. The students are now looking at us and squealing. Ahh geez why. 

 Im freaking new here.. 

Its now only the two us because the students are now inside their classrooms and the locker room is preeeetty far away from our classroom. 

Oh wait. Im new here and i dont have a locker yet and i didnt even bring some clothes. 

Oh cheesus. No choice. 

"Um Seungwan?"i asked

"What" 

"I-i... I dont have a locker yet. And i didnt bring any c-clothes and u-um i pr-promise ill wash your c-clothes if you'll let me borrow yours a-and i-i-im sorry for yeah i-i promise that-" my blabbering stopped when i saw her taking off her clothes. 

Oh holy cheesus crust

"Abs. Abs. Abs. Biceps. Biceps. Yummy. Geez. Sweaty Abs. " Irene mumbled

I cant help but stare but i came back to the real world when i feel a clothe to my face. Geez she just threw her uniform to my face. 

"Wha-what the"

"Clean yourself first. Before you wear my clothes and yeah im sorry too." She said coolly not wearing a freaking shirt yet. 

"U-uh"i still cant freaking talk wHaT ThE hEck

"And im doing this coz im a kind person. We're not friends"She said. 

"O-ok tha-thanks" wHatThEheCk why? 

WHY AM I STUTTERING

"Here."she throw another but a clean one clothe to me. "Faster or ill leave you here and get lost"

I widened my eyes and quickly cleaned my self and started ing my uniform. 

"Bish turn around. Are u trying to impress me? "She said after wearing a blue t-shirt

I blushed and quickly turned. Geez why am i blushing

"N-no NO!  AND NEVER" I said to her

"Tsk"

after wearing my clothes. No, her clothes. And its a blue tshirt. Tsk we look like a couple geez. 

I turned and saw her already walking and yeah LEAVING ME. 

"YAAAAH! SEUNGWAN DONT LEAVE ME HERE! "

"Youre a slowpoke."

"AAAAA FREAKING WAIT FOR ME DONT FREAKING LEAVE ME"

"Fine. Come on" She said and put her hands on her jacket that she got from her locker. 

I ran and walked next to her going to our room and these students are creeping me out.. Geez

 

Stop looking at us. 

"Uwu they are so cute" a girl said

"They look like a couple hehe" another girl said

"Sadly Seungwan didnt moved on yet.. She's still hurt because of Nayeon thats why she is so cold"a girl said

 

"Hurt? Nayeon?  Why she's cold? Moved on? " Irene thought. 

What do they mean? Does Seungwan has a painful past? Is she there really a reason why she is cold? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aye!  JanJam-Kun is back! Sorry if its really nonsense and boring and btw in this school it has 2 breaks. Because here in my school in has two breaks Snack and Lunch so kinda ill describe this school like my school here in the Philippines. And yes im a Filipino.. And omgg im excited for the RBB omgggg are u guys excited?  Im freaking excited right now and actually ill make a reaction video to it when its released (im a youtuber and my channel is JanJam39) its Tagalog btw so yeah im sorry

 

So yesh Seungwan's past will be revealed soon! And yeah who is Nayeon? What is her role to Seungwan's Life?  see guys next update! 

JanJam-Kun out!