The Beggining

Accidentally Fell

Author's Pov

Irene and Seungwan are seatmates here and the squeals and giggles of their classmates are so loud that it kinda annoys them.

*kriiiiiiing*

Its lunch time and Irene quickly stands because she doesnt want to sit next to Seungwan. But before she can stand someone held her wrist and it was Seungwan

"Im sorry i shouted at you earlier" Seungwan apologized.

"Im also sorry..Seungwan" Irene said. And smiled a little bit to Seungwan.

Seungwan then retrieved her hand then said bid a goodbye to Irene.

But those apologizing and smiling stuffs are just a fake show because they still hate each other.. a little bit..

 

Irene's Pov

Im a having a headache today because i already hate someone in the first day of school. Seungwan.. She's so cold and disrespectful. I kinda dont believe her apologizing to me, its really faked, so i also faked her.

OH SHIZ I DONT HAVE FRIENDS HERE I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE CANTEEN

 

"Hey!" Someone called me.

"Hm?" I turn and saw a tall girl..

"Irene right?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"Park Sooyoung but id rather be called Joy"

"Btw how old are you?"she continued

I told her my age and she quickly apologized.

"Omo! Im sorry! I did not call you unnie"she apologized.

"Its ok" i smiled

"Lets go to canteen together unnie!" She beamed at me

I smiled and nodded. THANK GOD i got new friend and i dont know where is the canteen, such a great timing.

We walked to canteen and bought some foods. When we are sitted i ask her something about ColdWan.. wait what the heck? I just gave Seungwan a nickname..it fits tho.

"By the way that Seungwan is pretty cold..Why? And what is her full name?"

"Her name is Son Seungwan a rich, cold and a genius teenager here. I dont know why she is so cold but i think maybe she got her coldness to her parents." She answered

"Oh.. do you know a lot about her?"i asked her

"Yes. Im always updated and good at socializing. By the way i forgot that she is a Campus Girl Crush here. She has a best friend who is second to her throne, Kang Seulgi, ahhh.. that girl is my dream girl" she said dreamily with her eyes forming hearts looking like a love-sick girl.

"Eww." I said disgusted.

"How dare you unnie!"

"Im just kidding" i laughed. She's a good and funny friend huh?

*kriiiiiiiiiiiiing*

 

The recess is done and we walked back to our room when Joy squealed AND MY EARS FREAKING HURT.

"OMGGGGGG ITS SEULGIIIII!!" She squealed

"What the. Hey! My ears hurt!!" I shouted. And i followed where she is looking and i saw a girl that i assumed is Seulgi and next to her is Seungwan

"Ok.. she's kinda cute. But what's next to her is kinda cuter.. Wait what?" I thought then shake my head because what the hell? Seungwan? Cute? No way.

"Did u just say what's next to Seulgi is cuter?"Joy said. Wait what.. Did i thought that LOUD!!??

"OMGGGGG OUR CLASSMATES KEEPS ON SQUEALING AND WHISPERING THAT YOU TWO ARE KINDA CUTE TOGETHER AND OMG YOU GUYS REALLY ARE A PERFECT COUPLEEEEEE OMAGAAAH YOU UNNIE HAVE THE LOOKSSSS but... someone might steal Seungwan from you.. BUT STILL OMGGG AAAAAH-"

"SHUT UP JOY" what the hell? Im just new to here? And this girl is like my looooooong and cloooooooosest friend in the world.

"AND SEUNGWAN IS NEVER MINE WTF?? THAT PERSON YOU ARE TELLING CAN HAVE THAT COLD UGLY SEUNGWAN FOR HER" i answered

We keep on bickering and then i heard someone..

"You guys are so stupid and disrespectful to shout here in alley yep the other classrooms are having classes.." Seungwan said and rolled her eyes.

"You guys should go now and get your asses to your room you guys are noisy" Seulgi said and also rolled her eyes.. So this two "girl crushes" are ice humans.. wow

 "WE DONT CARE" i challenged them.

 

"OMG Seulgi we are so sorry uhmm we promise ok! Honey-i mean yeah bye we are so sorry"Joy answered then bowed. What the heck? 

Joy then held my wrist and ran to our room.

"JOY what the heck? Why are you apologizing to them?"

"Omg omg omg Seulgi just talked to me omg omg omg OMG" she keeps on mumbling.. seriously

"JOY ARE YOU LISTENING?"

"SEULGI JUST TALKED TO MEEEEEEE!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ayo!!! Im back JanJam-Kun and here entered Joy and Seulgi! Sorry if its kinda boring. AND IM SORRY OF THE SEULGI HERE IS COLD and in this story JoyGi will happen ok!  I promised to update next week but i updated today because im in a  goooooooooooood moooood!! Thank you so much for reading! Hope you guy like it and comment down below your guys request and opinions and something more it helps me with ideas and it cheers me up. Love you guys!

 

JanJam-Kun