First Day of School

Accidentally Fell

Irene's Pov

*riiiinggggs*

"Arghhhhh stupid alaaaaarm" she groaned

"Unnie!!!!" Yeri shouted

"Whaaat!!??"

"Unnie lettzzzzz go to school now. Come on wakey wakey"

"Fine" 

Author's Pov

Irene then stands and started makin their  breakfast. Pancakes... they eat peacefully then fixed theirselves to get ready for their first day of school.

*at the school*

"Woah.." Yeri's mouth agape because of this school hugeness and cleanliness same to her older sister. Because who would not gonna be shocked about this pretty and kinda nice? school.

"Yerim-ah go to your building now. You know your room right?"

"Yes unnie"

"Bye Yerim-ah be a good girl ok!

"Yes!"

Irene then started running because.. She's so unlucky, her room is far away from the gate, she's in the third to the last building in front of the building is a soccer field. 

 

"Room number 1-A" she mumbled. thanks she has good grades, that she's in a higher section.

"Gotcha!" 

She then entered and accidentally bumped her head to someone..

 

Irene's Pov

"Gotcha!"

I found my room and quickly entered the room, because of my excitement and stupidity, i didnt notice that there's also someone who's gonna go out in the door.

*bumps head to head* 

"Argh!! Stupid!!"groaned the other girl.

"Awww...that freaking hurts" also groaned by Irene.

They both started to massage their heads because of the pain and both stared at each other in unison and speak each other in unison..

"Are you blind!?" They both shouted

*gasps* from behind the girl

"What the.. Me?? Blind?? Maybe you!"The other girl answered..

"Not me? Its you!"

"For your information the door is not transparent.. So dont you dare call me blind and.. Who are you?"

"Im-" Irene was about to answer when their teacher came.

"Students? What's going on here? Go inside the two of you. We are going to start the class now"

"Im sorry maam"they both apologized

"And Miss Bae come here.."

"Yes maam. Im sorry"

*inside the classroom*

"Goodmorning class"

"Goodmorning Maam Song"

"Class sit down. i have announcement.. You have a new classmate. Miss Bae introduce yourself"

Irene the nodded and shyly stood infront of her new classmates and the silent girl she bumped earlier who looks like i-dont-freaking-care-about-anything who's not looking nor listening to her

 

"Hi goodmorning classmates. Im Bae Joohyun. You guys can call me Irene.. Please take care of me"

*nods from the other girls* *whispers* *judgemental eyes* and sure... *admiring eyes* because Irene is pretty.

"Ok Joohyun.. sit next to Seungwan that girl"

She pointed to the girl i bumped earlier. She's Seungwan huh?

"What the" Seungwan mumbles.. kinda annoyed

I nodded and sat next to her... and i freaking heard giggles and squeals.. what the heck?

"They're kinda cute together~~~~"girl 1 whispered

"Yeah i agree" girl 2 agreed

"Ohoohohohoooo~~~ Seungwan has a cute and perfect partner for heeer"girl 3 whispered but too loud.

 

"What the heck??" We both said unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AYEEEEE JanJam-Kun is back and btw maam Song is just a random thing.. but maybe i use a an artist whose name is Song and HERE i updated from a loooooooooong time IM BACK teeeens 

 

 

See you next 

JanJam-Kun