***End

I promise

 

It was a chilly autumn evening. The sun was slowly starting to go down on the cloudy sky. Jimin and Yoongi were enjoying each other's company in their favorite roof top cafe. Because of the weather, they were the only clients, except two couples on the other side of the room. The atmosphere was calm and nobody was disturbing this peace.

 

I saw that video, too! It was hillarious! – Jimin giggled. – Wait, didn't you mention that you wanted to talk to me about something?

- Did I? – Yoongi sipped coffee from his mug – Oh, look how beautiful is the sky! Let me take a picture real quick...

He got up from his seat with a phone in his hand and walked to the railing of the roof. - Hyung, don't change the topic! – Jimin complained playfully as he followed Yoongi – You make me worry!

The older took a few shots of the pretty sunset and turned to Jimin, who was leaning on railing next to him and now looking at him.

- I'm listening.

- Well, what I wanted to talk about was... – Yoongi got closer to the other.

- Yes? – Jimin made the distance between the two even smaller, now their shoulders were almost touching.

 

Yoongi's mind went a little blank, if he had to be honest. He just looked into Jimin's eyes, which were so captivating, he would give everything to see them everyday. And his plump lips, pink as his cheeks because of the cold weather...Was this person even real with his dream-like featuers? Yoongi wanted to confess his feelings for a rather long time now, but he couldn't find the right time, nor way. Now, now and here was the right moment. Damn it, Yoongi, just talk! Stop adoring Jimin! But he was too charming, the older couldn't say anything. Instead his body started to move on its own.Yoongi couldn't fight the gravity, which was pulling him closer to Jimin. Just like a slave, he obeyed the heat in his chest and silently leaned closer to the younger.

 

Jimin felt the intentions of Yoongi, almost as if he had read his thoughts. He wanted to move, to stop the actions of his hyung, but electricity had captivated his senses and he couldn't move. He only closed his eyes, as he saw the older's face leaning closer and closer to his own. Jimin's breath stoped in his troat, while the other's hands landed on his sholders, sending heat all over the body of the younger. Was he ready for this kiss? His heart was about to explode, his face was getting hotter and hotter. Seconds turned into enternity, time had stopped. Then he felt it. A pair of lips pressed against his forhead, making him feel something he hadn't felt in a long time, a mixture between coziness and exitment. It wasn't the kiss he was expecting – wait, he wasn't expecting anything like this to happen at the first place – but it was enough to turn him into a highschooler.

 

- Jimin – Yooongi's voice pulled him out of his trance – look...I-I deffiently don't love you, okay? But it's not only a crush, either. If you don't feel the same way, let's forget this evening, let the things remain the same as always, I don't want to lose your frendship. But – continued Yoongi while looking at the other's eyes – if you like me too... – his grab around Jimin's shoulders fastened – let me fall in love with you.

 

 Jimin answered with a hug, taking his turn to surpise the other.

- You have to promise me something, hyung. – said Jimin to the other's ear.

- What is it? – there was a hint of worriness in Yoongi's voice. Was Jimin going to reject his feelings? Well, that's okay, as long as–

- You have to fall in love with me fast.

 

 

 

 

 

- I promise.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's my first fanfic, so it's rather a short one. What did you like? What did you dislike? Please, tell me your opinion! Thank you! ❤️