Prologue

Be mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiu face planted onto the floor of the room practice.  She just lies face down without moving in the slightest, just so still that Gahyeon thought the young leader was dead, so she voiced her thoughts.

“I think she is dead”

It was as if the statue on the floor was dull grey, and all the colors surrounding it were being towards it. How she fell? Handong believes that the leader was distracted enough to lose her footing, but Yoohyeon may argue on it, because Jiu never lose her focus on practice.

“I don’t think she is dead, maybe just a little ashamed” The silver haired said in a very quiet voice, afraid of the fury of the girl- but the usual cheery leader didn’t move.

Dami hummed, and stuck together to the youngest, ignoring their whispers and just focusing on a spot on the floor.

Gahyeon frowned, not worried, but more curious. The youngest member of Dreamcatcher kept thinking about the ridiculous fall of the leader, a fall that can match the very fall of Yoohyeon at a fan meeting, which  was totally hilarious. Just thinking about it, made her crack up.

“If she is not dead, why she aint moving? Huh?” Gahyeon smirked proudly, but Yoohyeonn being the gentle girl she is, just shrugged.

“She is not dead, I can see the movement of her breathing. Maybe she is ashamed of it, I’ve been in that position before, I wished for the floor to eat me”

Handong just kept her face blank, translating in her mind, her friend’s words, and nodding along after a few beats. She was worried about the black haired girl, and the lack of presence of Sua, the main dancer, who was silent during the breakfast.

“C’mon, Jiu looks like a zombie nowadays, maybe she finally died”

Yoohyeon glared at the youngest, chastising her for being so insensible.

“She is just tired, being a leader has its burden”

Gahyeon contemplated the idea for a while, observing the leader, who was so silent that even Dami stole a brief glance, before going into her world.

“OK” Gahyeon lifted her fist, and pulled two fingers “So, if she aint dead, this is the moment where we begin to laugh out loud, because, damn, that was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen since you fell, Yoohyeon”

With that declaration, the youngest member began to laugh and laugh and laugh, even rolling on the floor, with tears on her eyes.

Handong was confused, Dami wasn’t interested a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter