Final

Mornings like this
Please log in to read the full chapter

They were bickering all the time, but it was not out of hate, no. Not at all. The exact opposite, even. Bobby appreciated his little boyfriend more than anyone, reassuring and hugging him when he could, and later shrugging it off as a joke. But the members knew what the managers didn't: they were a couple.
Both touchy-feely but childishly stubborn, giving the cold shoulder when they could and when others saw them. But on their own, they were calm and content with everything they had. A lovely, comforting, tight but not heavy bond.
And it was early in the morning, too early to get ready for today's shooting. The room felt chilly and grey. Donghyuk could faintly hear little raindrops knocking a rhythmic melody against the window of his room. He felt the elder's gentle fingers rubbing his ribs and waist in a comforting manner. He yawned, stretching his legs out, scooting closer to the warmth he radiated.
"Good morning." the rapsy voice and warm air as Jiwon exhaled made him shiver, goosebumps rising on his arms and the back of his neck.
"Morning." he answered, linking their fingers together when Jiwon hugged him properly.
"What time 'tis?" he slurred.
"6:32..." Donghyuk replied after checking his phone, silently cursing as he noted it has been plugged out, Jiwon's phone glowing green instead, gleefully showing of the 100% charged battery.
"Bring your own charger next time." he whined grumpily, trying to wiggle out of his embrace. Jiwon growled, pul

Please log in to read the full chapter