Love Story Gone Wrong

Love Story Gone Wrong

Joohyun woke up due to warmness. Not a burdensome warmth but the kind that's adequate to make her feel at ease. The rays of sun, peeping through the window and Wendy by her side. What a perfect concept. Joohyun bolted up for some fancy breakfast in bed thing, but before that she planted a kiss in the younger's face that's unusually pale. A subtle kiss, done with oozing affection. Joohyun hops in the kitchen while humming "Wendy is mine, alone." She happily fried the eggs and bacons then she set it in a tray. Without producing a noise, she successfully sat with comfort beside Wendy. 

 

Just when you think that it's just an ordinary morning for them. Think twice. 

 

While staring at the face of the latter, her mind was once again engulfed with phantasmal thoughts that includes the both of them. A too good to be true scenario wherein Wendy is too whipped for her. 

It's tragic for Joohyun who's too absorbed in imagining that she became unaware of the thin line that seperates reality and dreams. That made her use her capabilities to plot plans that only desperate person will do. She's a pharmaceutical scientist who came up with a love potion. She forced Wendy to swallow that pill when she caught glimpse of Seulgi, her colleague and Wendy kissing in the darkest corner of the café. 

 

 

It's been 7 years since that day and Wendy haven't woke up. The mad scientist's love story gone wrong.