Good Morning Miss Jung!

Miss Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated N for Naughty

Bold-Italicized words are the English Dialogue

Italicized words are thoughts

 

 

The alarm clock cried at 6:00, a lump of blanket on the bed starts moving wanting to turn off the noisy one. She managed to popped out one arm and off the alarm goes. Yoonri, as much as she loves to sleep some more needs to wake up for school. She tried moving but felt a weight on her waist, pulling her deeper on to the sheets. She smiled realizing the situation, she shifted her position and face the culprit. The person beside her still has her eyes closed, Yoonri smiled for witnessing such a gorgeous blessing in the morning.

 

"Unnie I know you are awake. I need to go to school"

 

"School is boring. Just stay here under the sheets with me and I'll teach you all the things you need to know and doesn’t need to know" the person sleepily said.

 

"Your offer sounds tempting but I really need to go to school. I have an important exam coming up and I can't afford to fail"

 

Yoonri tried to reason out of the situation and the person seems to have no choice but to let her go. She pouted and Yoonri is fast to kiss it away. She loosened her arms around the younger girl and off went Yoonri to the bathroom to shower and change.

 

After several minutes Yoonri went out of the bath fully dressed she kissed the girl on the bed one more time before going out of the bedroom.

 

"How about breakfast?" The girl shouted.

 

"I'll eat in the school. I'll see you tonight baby" Yoonri said with a wink.

 

The older girl was left sulking in the morning, huffing while she covered her self with the pile of blankets.

 

Yoonri ran as fast as she can to her bicycle and off she went home. She still needs to change into her uniform before she goes to school. It was always her setup, she always sleeps at her girlfriend's house and goes home early in the morning to change for school. The reason why she doesn't change uniform at her girl's house is because the older girl might just sneakily undress her out of it.

 

After changing she pedaled her way to school and luckily beats the school bell. She parked her bike and ran to her first class. Her classmates playfully cheered and clapped their hands when she appeared on their door before their teacher comes in. Some whistled and shouted because of her. She shook her head smiling and went to her seat.

 

"Here comes the unnie killer~" Lisa whispered that earned a smack from her.

 

"Shut up..." she said while sitting down.

 

"What? It's true all of the popular seniors are head over heels for you. I wouldn't wonder if one day you'll date one of them" Yeri defended her friend while she brings out Yoonri's breakfast from her bag.

 

"Thanks" she said when Yeri handed her, her favorite banana milk and croissant.

 

She eats while talking to her best friends about random stuff. It's weird that their English teacher, Mr. Nam is not yet arriving but the students don't mind because it means more free time.

 

Then suddenly the school principal arrives surprising the students. Everyone went back to their seats and greeted the young principal.

 

"Good morning Ms. Lee"

 

"Good morning. Please settle down. As you all can see Mr. Nam is not here, he needs to go back to his family for something important. He'll be back after two weeks. So, for now I'll introduce to you a substitute teacher"

 

Suddenly a young lady on her 20-ish something entered inside the classroom. Everybody's eyes are on her. Each student was in awe of how beautiful and young looking the substitute teacher is. She smiled and scan the room, she looks satisfied by the students’ reaction. But she would never forget how the raven-haired girl at the back looks at her like she wants to eat her alive right there and then.

 

"Introduce yourself Miss Jung" the principal said.

 

"Good morning. My name is Krystal Jung. And I'll be your English teacher for two weeks. Please take care of me" Miss Jung said in English and bowed in front of the class.

 

The whole classroom fell in love even more when the new teacher spoke. It was like a voice of an angel. Sweet and lovely.

 

“Okay, now that you are all settled. I’ll leave the kids on your care Miss Jung”

 

“Thank you, Ms. Lee” Miss Jung said before she accompanies her to the door.

 

When the door was closed. Miss Jung went on the teacher’s table and sat on it. Some students were surprised to see their new teacher doing some unusual behavior for a teacher.

 

“Okay… let’s start today’s lesson with questions. You can ask me anything but you need to ask it in English. You tell me your name first then proceed with the questions” Miss Jung started.

 

The students became quiet… they like the new teacher but English is hard. However, since they still get to know something about the new teacher they don’t have any choice but to do the activity.

 

A lot of boys and girls are drooling because of Miss Jung’s beauty and there is this certain raven-haired girl that is not liking every bit of it.

 

“I don’t like her” she said softly but loud enough for Yeri and Lisa to hear.

 

“What? That’s new” Yeri whispered back not taking her eyes off of the new teacher.

 

“Isn’t it cold looking, beautiful older girls are your type?” Lisa joined the conversation, same as Yeri she couldn’t take her eyes off of Miss Jung.

 

“Yeah… but still I don’t like her here” Yoonri insisted.

 

“Okay how about let’s start with you” Miss Jung pointed at the girl in the front row wearing glasses.

 

Flustered, the girl stood up and looked at the young teacher.

 

“M-my name is Lami… h-how old are you Miss Jung?”

 

“Oh… basic. I’m 23 years old. Not really a big , are we?” Miss Jung answered.

 

Students who understands laughed a little breaking the tension that the class was feeling. Soon a lot of basic questions were thrown at the new teacher, some questions were funny and some were naughty just to know a lot of things about their teacher.

 

“My name is Mark Lee… Do you have a boyfriend Miss Jung?”

 

“Nice accent Mark…  and no, I don’t have a boyfriend” she smiled.

 

The class was surprised, how come a beautiful young woman like her don’t have a boyfriend.

 

“My name is Yeri… how about a girlfriend?” Yeri mischievously asked throwing a wink at her making Lisa snickered at the side.

 

“Nice name Yeri… Yes, I do have a girlfriend” she said smiling widely.

 

Loud cheers from the class were heard and Miss Jung managed to handle the noise fast.

 

“The name’s Lisa… are you interested in younger girls?” Lisa asked interestingly and it looks like the class was waiting for her to answer.

 

“Yes… yes I am” the teacher answered without hesitation.

 

The school bell rings just before Yoonri get to ask a question. The class gets ready to leave when Miss Jung speaks.

 

“I’ll see you later for Home room since Mr. Nam is your class adviser and I’m not just your English teacher” Miss Jung announced making the class erupted in cheers.

 

One by one and in groups the students went out of the classroom leaving Miss Jung looking at the papers on the desk for Home room activity. Yeri and Lisa went out of the room seeing their girlfriends outside waiting for them forgetting to wait for Yoonri. Yoonri approached the teacher’s desk and leaned closer to Miss Jung. The teacher felt eyes on her so she looked up and smiled.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Class is over, you can ask questions later” Krystal smiled.

 

“Fine… be like that” Yoonri said coldly and left.

 

---

 

Yoonri is pissed.

 

She’s annoyed.

 

Mad.

 

Why of all people, her girlfriend became their substitute teacher? Krystal might be fluent in English but she’s not a teacher! Or is she?

 

“Uggghh!” Yoonri threw her bag and sat on the chair.

 

Her friends were surprised at her behavior. And looked at her confused.

 

“What’s the problem?” Yeri asked.

 

“Nothing…”

 

Second and third period went smoothly and fast, everybody was like looking forward for homeroom which is after lunch. The cafeteria was full of students and faculty when Yoonri and her friends arrived, it would be impossible for them to get a table if they weren’t so popular.

 

“Over here!” Nayeon shouted when she saw Yoonri. They still have some spaces for the three girls since they are occupying one of the biggest tables in the cafeteria.

 

“Yoonri here!” Hayoung shouted even louder. The two glared at each other creating a tension inside the cafeteria and free drama for the students.

 

The teachers just shook their heads and continued eating lunch. They are used to it every day of their lives. But not Krystal Jung, the substitute teacher. She looked at the girls who are battling for her ‘student’s’ attention. Wondering if Yoonri’s going to join a table or just wait for their own. The drama finished when a hand grabbed Yoonri’s and lead her to their own table followed by Yeri and Lisa who have big smiles on their faces mocking the other girls who are fighting over Yoonri’s attention.

 

“Thanks Jennie unnie!” Yeri and Lisa said while their girlfriends Joy and Rose welcomed them with a hug.

 

“Thanks” Yoonri said avoiding Jennie’s eyes.

 

“Anything for you” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter