one

Honey

I like my girls just like I like my honey, Sweet, A little selfish 

I like my women like I like money, Green, A little jealous

Cause I'm a beautiful wreck A colorful mess, but I'm funny

Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charming
 

-kehlani

-

Scrolling through the Instagram of a certain senior, She met like a few weeks ago and had recently manage to get her name and was now “checking” out the others social life, she was hesitant to follow and was also cautious not to like any old pictures of the girl too.

And god she swore if this was a quiz she was sure she’d get an A+ if it weren’t for her dad who “stumbled” into her room.she was so startled that her thumb accidentally taped the heart Icon and she couldn’t help but let a swear slip.

“I should probably lecture you about foul language but have you seen my hair Clipp.  . . .”

“It’s in the bathroom, I’ll clean up my mess later.” Chaeyoung said nonchalantly.


“Holy ! I can’t bring home anymore women, I think you might be handsomer than me”

“Dad, what women are you talking about?.”

“Geez and your jerk, definitely never bringing any women home.”he said faking tears as he gets what he came in for before leaving.

“Your mother doesn’t count as a women!.”she said loud enough for her father to hear before chuckling at what she heard back.

“Drinking milk at this point won’t make you  any taller.”her father shot back and like that there interaction ended for now and her phone interaction began once again.

Tuning on her phone to see the time, she saw a Instagram notification on display and tapped in her password while preparing for the worst and was surprised to see that the girl had like her recent.

She didn’t know where the sudden courage came from but she followed and sent a dm and was invited to a party and caught up in the moment she accepted the invite and had only realized what she got herself into when they had stopped texting one another but not to worry she had friends!

As fast as the flash wished he could be, chaeyoung called up her friend who was more than glad to join along.

“When you arrive text me don’t call I’m sneaking out.”

“Yeah, i figured”

“Also don’t park so near my dad already recognizes your car.”

“I know.”

“And-

“Turn off the car to seem less suspicious!, I know , what’s is this my first time helping you sneak out.”

“right see ya later”she said ending the call first before resting up for later

-

“Holy !, you really did go and cut your hair“

Talk about deja vu

“Well duh, i don’t own wigs like your girlfriend”

“She’s not my girlfriend and it’s not weird, it’s for cosplay.”

“”

“She’s Japanese”dahyun said baffled trying to prove a point but Chaeyoung felt playful.

“-er.”She continued before chuckling.

“Whatever, anyways were to?.”

“Here.”she said showing the the address to dahyun.

“Oh!, nayeon’s place.”

“H-how?.”

“Well my “” friend is friends with your crush.”

“She’s not my crus-”

“Hey, you into bunnies tiger?.”

“They’re cute.”


“”

-

The place was packed, and she recognized a few people but she was looking for someone in particular and it seemed like she was found first.

“Hey, Chaeryeon right?.”Nayeon’s voice slurred and it seemed like the other was already drunk or tipsy she wasn’t sure.

“Chaeyoung.”she corrected.

“Right, have we met before.”

“Jeongyeon.  . . .”she trailed off hoping the girl would remember.

“Ah right basketball tryouts, I can’t wait to cheer for y-.

“Oh!, sorry someone bumped into to me.”a girl said bowing a few times before actually properly facing the too.

And Both were obviously stunned for different reasons.

“It’s fine, I’ll be right back Chaeng.”Nayeon said giving the other her empty cup before walking away leaving chaeyoung alone with the girl.

As soon as there eyes met she didn’t know why but

“D-do you maybe want to ditch this party?.”


“Finally someone with common sense!.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

-

“I take back what I said about common sense.”Mina said when she found out chaeyoung doesn’t have a driver license

“Hey, I’m staying on my lane.”chaeyoung said trying to defend herself.

“Your eating the lines.”she pointed out.

“I’m not Pac-Man Silly.”she joked and was filled with joy when the other giggled.she wasn’t a religious person but she was positive god gifted her smile and laugh.

“Horrible joke, So where are we going to?.”Mina asked looking around the borrowed car and she came to a realization she was in a convertible.hood off wouldn’t hurt anyone.

“In and out, I’m kinda hungry?.”chaeyoung suggested focused on the road, and was slightly startled when she felt something above her shift only to realize it was just the top being opened.

“Sure.”mina humed enjoying the breeze.

She stepped on the car to go a tiny bit more faster then before and stole a few glances of Mina .that's when she noticed Mina wasn’t really wearing much.

 

White fitted tee.

Denim short shorts

her black hair dancing with the wind.

And her fair skin-

“Aren’t you cold?.”she asked the other while tuning back dismissing her thoughts

“No, are you?.”

“I’m really hot.”she mumbled

“Sorry what did you say.”

“I’m fine.”

-

“So they bring your orders while wearing roller skates.”mina said in disbelief.

“I thought it was weird at first too but it’s kinda cool.”

“Sounds scary, imagine falling down with someone‘s order.”Mina said cringing about that thought.

“Do you think the cooks wear roller skates too.?”


“What?.”Mina chuckled at chaeyoung’s weird question

“Heck, the music is also good, there dancing is probably cooler than dancing on another job.”

Mina was about to comment on that if it weren’t for there arriving food.

“Chocolate shake and two orders of fries, is that all cutie?.”


“I think you guys forgot my strawberry shake.”chaeyoung said ready to take out money but the worker insisted it was on the house before apologizing and leaving the two again.


“I don’t mind sharing.”


“What else don’t you mind miss."

“Your company.”

“I feel the same way.”



“here.”mina said feeding chaeyoung a frie and she was ready to devour it but Mina stopped her making  a portion stay between her lips

What happened next caught her off guard, actually she could die a happy women at the moment.It was like a pepero kiss just missing the kiss portion...and it was a frie instead of a chocolate covered bisquet.

mina just took a bite from the end and Before she could process what just happened someone interrupted

Again

 

“Your milkshake is $2.09”


“Actually. . . .she’s not in the mood for it anymore, thanks though!.”mina answered for the flustered cub