Chapter 1

First Love

Haerin's P.O.V

Do I look good? Probably not. Why did my dad have to land in this stupid job in Korea? Ugh. Stupid school uniform. Well, I might as well take a selfie of myself in it to post on Instagram.

Not bad. I guess. Nevermind eating breakfast now.

Haerin's Mom: Honey, do you want your dad to drop you off to school?

Haerin: No thanks mom. I'd rather walk.

I had been the popular kid back in America but I don't know what will happen here. Oh, well. 

<>

At school............................

No One's P.O.V

Girl #1: Hey, look at that girl. She's so pretty. Is she a new student?

Girl #2: Probably. I've never seen her before.

As Haerin walked into school, people started staring at her. She was in good shape as she had been dancing since she was 3. She walked over to some girls and asked where she could find the principle's office.

Haerin: Excuse me. I'm new here. Can you tell me where I can find the principle's office?

Girl #1: You have to go up four floors but you can't use the lift because it's for staff use only. Then, turn right and there's a room with a sign that says "Principle's Office".

Haerin: Thank you so much.

Girl #2: By the way, we are Yoona and Taejin.

Haerin: Hi, I'm Haerin. Nice to meet you. See you soon.

As Haerin turned around to go to the principle's office, the girls squealed in delight as they were so happy.

Girl #1: OMG! She talked to us.

Girl #2: Unbelieveable.

Haerin's P.O.V

I walked up the stairs and turned right on the fourth floor. There were seven boys standing there with their hands in the air. I ignored them and knocked on the door.

Principle Kim: Come in.

Haerin: Anyeonghasayo. Im Haerin-imida. I came here to get my timetable for school.

Principle Kim: Ah, yes. Please sit down. I'l get it for you.

She opened a drawer and pulled out a file.

Principle Kim: This is for you.

Haerin: Thank You.

Principle Kim: It's okay. Wait, you don't know where your class is yet, right? I'll get somebody to show you around.

She went out and shouted "Jeon Jungkook, come here"

A boy with bunny teeth and cute fluffy hair ran in.

Principle Kim: This is Haerin. Haerin meet Jungkook. 

Haerin: Hi?

Principle Kim: Jungkook. Show her around the school. She's a transfer student from America and she's going to be helping you guys out in dance class.

Haerin: How did you know I was a dancer?

Principle Kim: Your mom told me. So I thought that you could help the students in dance class. Give them a little demo or two.

Haerin: I guess I could do that.

Principle Kim: Now off you go or you'll be late for class.

We went out and the other boys looked at me as if I were a ghost. I ignored them and followed Jungkook.

Jungkook: So, you're a dancer. 

Haerin: Yes, why.

Jungkook: Nothing. Now, get lost. I have some business to attend to.

Haerin: But the principle said...

Jungkook Screw her. I don't care and I promise you that I will kick your if you talk to me again.

The nerves of this guy. Talking to me like he was the king of the world.

Haerin: At least tell me where room 104 is.

Jungkook: On the first floor. Class starts at 8. You better go.

Haerin: How about you?

Jungkook: That's none of your business.