Fin

Yesterday

Tzuyu's POV
 
She's known as a bubbly and affectionate person on the other hand, I'm known for being cold, soulless person. Despite of our opposite personality, we are very comfortable with each other. I was even surprised at myself. Whenever she's with me I feel like I can be who I am. I never talked that much but even so she understands it and will still talk to me.

"Tzuyu-yah, look look. Once are saying that I look like this. Do you think so too?" she showed me a picture of a dog. A shiba it is. I only nod as a response.

"What are saying? Desk is just a desk, Seriously Sana?" said Nayeon while laughing.
"It's true. I can't believe they asked me about a desk when it was just a desk. It was nothing special. Right tzuyu?" and then she looked at me. Oh that look *thump thump*
"Um yeah." 

...
We went to Jamsil for our fansign event. I was very excited to see our precious once <3. Unnie didn't sit beside me. Sana Unnie was with Dahyun the whole time, joking around and I don't know why I felt sad. i mean she's very affectionate to our members so I just shrugged it off. It was time say goodbye to our fans. I haven't even had a chance to talk to her.

We were on the same car going back to the dorm. I felt so happy sitting beside her. I was waiting for her to speak to me because that's what she always do but she never did. "Maybe she's tired." i thought.

Days, weeks, and even months has passed. She never spoke to me. I mean we still talk but not the same as before. The way she tells me small things. Some are even nonsense but i still listened to her sincerely it's just that i don't how i should reply. "Maybe I should approach her first?" I shook my head "if you wanted to speak to me, you would." 

But I was wrong. Never did she tried to approach me. She was always with Dahyun and that hurts like hell. I know I'm stupid for thinking that way. I wanted to approach her so badly but never had the guts to do so.

I miss her hugs, the way she pats my head, even her kisses. Her smile when she tells me stories, the way she pouts, everything about her.
 
As I was laying in my bed reminiscing those good times and how it fell apart, tears started to fall. 

"I miss you Sana Unnie" and now drifted to sleep.