FINAL

Out Of All The Possibilities I Chose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the eventful and rather messy encounter and introduction by Seulgi and Joy's squad, there's been some sort of peace among the two sides even though the two girls aren't still exactly that fond of the idea of working together to bringing down the mad titan:Thanos. Unfortunately, they both know what the said titan is capable of now with 3 of the Infinity Stones in his gauntlet. Taking time to look at their surroundings they notice it's totally wrecked and destroyed.

"Just what happened to this planet?" Joy says before stating just what is out of the place regarding the planet.

By this time Seulgi was already working her brains coming up with a plan. "If we have an advantage it's that he's coming to us. Alright we'll use it." She states before gathering the attention of those around her. "Alright, gather up I have a plan." Joy comes near her with Wendy and Taeyeon following. "Alright it's pretty simple, we have what he wants, so we draw him in, pin him down and get what we need." Seulgi continues on with her plan when she sees Taeyeon yawning in the side, and Wendy looking at the girl rather interested,and that act terribly irks the Seulgi."Are you seriosly yawning in the middle of me breaking down my plan? Huh? Did you hear what I just said?" She couldn't contain her anger and lashed out at the pair. "Uh... So we don't usually participate in the plan-making." Taeyeon states and Joy continues in their defense. "Yeah listening to plans isn't exactly what they do." To which Yeri questions. "So what exactly do they do?" pointing at the two. "Simple, we kick names and take ." Wendy answers confidently not knowing just how wrong her answer sounds. Seulgi and Yeri just stares at Wendy mouths ajar, Seulgi releases a sigh. She would actually find it funny if not for the current situation they are in.

What Joy says next just annoyed Seulgi further. "I like your trait we're also optimistic, but this plan of yours. I think it's great except it , so let me do the planning that way it will be really good." Seulgi and Yeri couldn't believe what they heard although their reactions are different as Seulgi can just say "Wow" and Yeri looks at the two seemingly enjoying the exchange. There was almost no one who dared go against her unnie's plan furthermore even insult her plan. She's starting to like Joy in a way.

Amidst all this noise and commotion Irene is one side concentrating  all her focus and power into tapping the power of the Tiime Stone in her amulet. With this she manages to travel to the future and see possible outcomes and ways to take down the mad titan. She spends a few minutes travel through many scenarios too many for normal to handle. Wendy sees Irene in the corning seemingly growing multiple heads looking everywhere, creeped out by what she witness she asks the others. "Does she normally do that?" While pointing to the meditating magician. Even Seulgi and Yeri are witnessing this for the first time but decides to play it cool and answers."Uh yeah she does that often." Before proceeding to approach the said magician.

As if on cue Irene opens her eyes as she drops on the ground panting as if her life depended on it. "Hey, are you alright?" Seulgi asks. "I'm fine." Irene manages to answer while catching her breath. "What was that about?" Joy asks curiously saying what every person in there wanted to question. "I looked into the future for the possbile outcomes of our battles with Thanos" Irene explains. "So how many did you see?" Seulgi questions. "I'm pretty sure I saw 14,000,605 scenarios" Irene simpyl states earning a few gasps from the others."How many did we win?" Seulgi asks obviously nervous,Irene's breathing suddenly hitches before she answers as calm as possible through gritted teeth. "One, I just saw one." Everyone turns silent thinking of the same thing.

Seulgi breaks the silence by confidently stating. "We'll take it. If there's just one chance then we'll execute it cleanly." Everyone stares at her kind of finding it hard to have the same confidence she has."Yeah with my plan I'm sure we'll nail that one scenario of us beating that purple guy." This time it's Joy's time to speak confidently and bit by bit the members are getting the motivation they need to have that confidence. While the two were speaking Irene remained silent and just stared at Seulgi fondly. The latter notices this and is quite uncomfortable with the change of way Irene looks at her so she wonders. "Is there something on my face here, magician?" Irene snaps out of it shaking her head before mumbling weakly."No, I'm just still a little dizzy." Seulgi offers her hand to help Irene stand up which Irene grabs. Seulgi taps the older's shoulder before saying. "Gather yourself we have a big fight incoming." With this Irene feels all the fuzzy and warm feeling inside her stomach yet again as she remembers quite a few scenarios that she saw earlier.

1

The plan was simple, wait for Thanos to arrive and fight him head-on using their number as the advantage. Everything was going well, they've landed a few hits here and there, although tiring the mad titan has also shown some signs of slowing down. Not that he underestimated the others but they surely are putting one hell of a fight against someone who has two infinity stones. They were slowly getting the upperhand that is until Thanos used the reality stone's power on Joy and showed here something about her lover. This surely triggered something inside the girl as she started attacking rashly. Even with the efforts of others to calm him down it was useless. With that Thanos again gained control of the fight and they ultimately lost

2

In this scenario Seulgi and Joy never had agreed on one specific plan, instead of working together the two looked for flaws in the plans of the other. By the time Thanos had arrived the team was clueless on what to do, and just executed their own thing. With little to no effort they were defeated and Thanos got the Time Stone before they died.

11

She doesn't know how it came to be, but this one felt light-hearted compared to the other ones. They were joking around with Joy asking Yeri about Earth's condition and trends, she knows that two are clicking well. Seulgi is with Wendy asking her how her power works, kidding about how they should make the mad titan cry and cry using Wendy's abilities. Irene wouldn't admit it out loud but she was starting to like their company. In this scenario they were fearless in front of the titan, throwing insults here and there managing to throw some jokes on Thanos.Still the results were the same, it ends with them lying lifelessly on the ground while Thanos puts the stone on his gauntlet.

23

Out of the million scenarios this one opened Seulgi up to Irene, what started as small talk pushed them to tell to each other their biggest and deepest fears, their darkest secrets, their awful flaws they see in theirselves, and the fantasies they've desired to achieve.

"Hey,why did you choose to invade that ship? You could have left me to die already. Didn't you say that I should just hand over the stone?" Irene asks bitterly, still not happy about the woman's recommendation."I said he can have the stone,  not you." Seulgi answers nonchalantly. "And what do you mean by that?" Irene doesn't know why her face is suddenly heating up with Seulgi's answer. "We assembled the Avengers to protect the people on Earth, and the last time I checked you live there too right? So you're one of those who we should protect, also he wanted the stone not you, if ever he gets that stone we will need every bit of help we can get to fight him, that includes you miss magician." Irene knows she should have expected that answer but she's still surprised nonetheless. "Wow and here I thought that Seulgi "Iron-Man" was a self-centered man who doesn't take risks unless he knows the outcome, I'm honestly surprised." "

"Then you've never been more wrong in your life, I would like to say I'm the total opposite of everything you said." Seulgi says flipping her hair."You must be kidding me."Irene says giggling. "But seriously aren't you afraid that you may lose something by coming here?" She continues. Seulgi turns silent contemplating on how she should answer, Irene doesn't push her to answer and instead embraces the moment of peace, she knows it won't last.

"I honestly don't think I'm scared to lose anything by now." Seulgi starts, the sorceress doesn't say anything and just listens intently to what she's gonna say. "In my whole life I've lost many things and in the process I've also gained so much, and what is there to lose in fighting a purple titan for the sake of my planet? I can't afford to stay there in Earth knowing a big villain is on the loose, my conscience won't be abe to take that, I'm gonna feel like that's on me, I-I just can't." By now Irene is just openly staring at Seulgi she's never seen someone look so vulnerable yet so determined at the same time. She kinda understands why Yeri idolizes this person so much, because the way she sees this person in front of her has also changed. "Well... I guess I'm gonna have to give my 101% then." She says trying to cheer the both of them up. "Hey Ms.Iron-Man, if we ever get out of this situation, what do you think of being friends huh?" Irene offers her most genuine smile that Seulgi has seen. "Sure, why not, I gues I can use some magic show every once in a while." Seulgi answers shrugging her shoulders, to which Irene just rolls her eyes.

Just then, the enemy they're waiting for has arrived.

And still the results was the same.

109

It was getting kind of difficult for Irene to see herself and the others come up with plans so fight so hard just to end up the same fate again and again, she almost wants to give up and stop looking for a way,but spending all those different scenarios with these group of people got her really attached to them especially to one specific person inside a suit, and so she continues to find a way to defeat the mad titan.

In this scenario, they had a solid plan to follow: use Yeri's agility to distract Thanos with the help of Irene's abilities, use Joy's weapons as diversion if ever Thanos lays an hand on Yeri and the others try to land blows one by one.

This plan actually worked which suprised the sorceress in a good way, based on the past result this type of plan shouldn't have worked, but it did. They managed to cause a huge amount of damage towards the titan which made him retreat, with the time they stalled they managed to travel back to Earth, where they regrouped with the rest of the Avengers meeting new people and some which she had met before namely the green guy and the siblings from Asgard.

They managed to re-stabilze their defenses and prepare for the next attack of the mad titan, this also means that she had more time to spend with Seulgi and the others. There's a lot of things she started noticing as she observed the girl. Like how she has motherly tendencies on Yeri, how protective she can get with the younger girl, and at the same time be a clingy, cuddly girl, she's been on the recieving end of some of the skinships Seulgi has initiated, one time when she was meditating and suddenly Seulgi put her chin on her shoulder whining about Irene showing her some magic tricks. Is this really the famous Seulgi everyone knows? she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter