Last chance

Alone

Sungwoon was alone,  this is the first time he felt so alone.  This is their last chance,  he and Taehyun,  if not they will disband, the family he care about will be gone.  He can't live with that.  All his Life what he only want is to be with someone who will accept and love him the most in the World.  

He was abandoned,  maybe that is not the correct word for what his parents did,  leaving him in the care of grandparents,  always questioning if his parents doesnt want him,  or maybe he is not good enough.  That is why in his early years in schooling he struggled to be the best and he attained it,  first in his class in his elementary.  But,  still he was alone.  His parents not appreciating him.  Don't get it wrong his grandparents are the best in the world but still he is looking for normalcy where he can grow up with his parents, like any othe kids.  That is why, again,  he strive not in academics but in Athletics,  he again excel.  This is what his late grandma always told him,  if you set your mind into something make sure you do your best and no time for second guessing,  you can only be a better man from the yesterday you and no one else.  

But still,  he is alone.  Alone of his misery of questioning his existence,  but alas,  he found his dream and that is to become a Singer,  but yet again he was constantly rejected,  maybe he was not good enough,  that is why he strive harder,  practice harder than anyone else.  

But still,  he felt alone.  His friends leaving him having the success they always dreamed of. But he is never jealous,  instead he is always there to support them,  he is always remembering his grandmothers words that his only competition is himself. That is why he is working hard,  and finally thse hardworks pay off when he debuted as the last member of Hotshot.