Meet Sunwoo

Daddy is Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italic and Bold: Narrator in the program

 

One of the house in Gangnam have many cameras installed and there is even a two small tent house where a cameraman was hiding and filming. When suddenly there’s a not so loud cry coming from a small kid while walking not so straight since the kid just woke up, as the kid rubbing his eyes cutely.

What a cute little precious, oh who is this cute baby?

The kid notices all the cameras and the small tent house where a cameraman is hiding. The small kid smiles cutely and wave at the cameraman adorably as he winks at him. “A-annyeonghateyo.”

The cute little kid roam around while his parents are still sleeping but when he notices one of the camera is moving whenever he goes, he startled and started crying. “M-mommy!” He cried loudly looking for his mommy.

Aigoo~ He must be startled at the camera.

On the other room, a couple who is still in their dreamland stir a bit, and the first who woke up is the father of the cute little boy. No other than,

Oh, the famous Infinite main vocal member, Nam Woohyun.

“Hello, good morning everyone. I’m the father of a naughty 38 months old, Nam Sunwoo.” Nam Woohyun said.

Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu got married after they promoted ‘Tell Me’ and got their proof of love, Nam Sunwoo, months after their marriage.

Woohyun pick up and carry his son to make him stop crying. He caresses his son’s back to help him soothing and kiss the little boy’s head. “What’s wrong, little champ?”

The little boy, Sunwoo just snuggles on his daddy’s neck and mumbles coherent words while his small cute hands are clutching on the shirt of his daddy.

“Tell me what’s wrong baby?”

“S-sunwoo s-scwerd.”

“Why is my baby scared?”

“That monter scwerwd S-sunwoo.” Little Sunwoo said and his small finger points the camera that installed in their wall.

Woohyun chuckles at his son’s cuteness. Sunwoo looks at his daddy and tilt his head. “Whewr is mommy?”

“Mommy is still on the bed baby~” He answered his son who is rubbing his eyes cutely with a messy hair.

“Sunwoo wants mommy~”

Woohyun walks to the master bedroom still carrying the little boy. When the two got inside the room, the little boy wiggle to his daddy’s hold to go down and run to his mommy.

“Mommy!”

Sunggyu who is not a sleep but with eyes close smiles when he heard his cute son shout his name, he opens his eyes and open his arms for his little one. “Baby,” he hugs his little baby not too tight since his tummy is hurting since 5 o’clock in the morning. “Morning my little Sunwoo~ How’s my baby?”

“Sunwoo is scewrd mommy,” he pouts and snuggle to his mommy’s neck. “Monter wants to eat Sunwoo.”

Sunggyu chuckles and keep hugging his baby whispering that there is no monster when he heard someone. He looks up and see his husband pouting who looks like Sunwoo. Like father and son.

“How about me?”

“What about you?” Sunggyu asks.

“No hugs for me?” Woohyun open his arms asking a hug from the other.

The father is so cute yearning a hug from his wife.

“You hugged me all night, idiot.” But of course, the ‘idiot’ part is just a muttered so his son will not hear it.

“No, I didn’t, I hugged the baby.”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes and look down and rubs his swollen tummy. He forgotten that his tummy is still hurting. Sunggyu is pregnant for their second child and already in 5th months.

 

Sunwoo notices his mommy and his swollen tummy. “What’s wrowng mommy? Mommy sick?”

“I dont know baby, can mommy take a rest first?”

Sunwoo thinks and look at his daddy and then to his mommy before nodding.

“Can Sunwoo play first and then daddy will give mommy medicine first and daddy will come to you after, will that alright baby?” Woohyun said to his son.

“Okay daddy.” He answers and run outside to the living room and get all of his toys.

“Still hurting baby?”

Sunggyu nods while caressing his tummy.

“Should I get the herbal juice?” He kneels down to the floor near on his wife and kiss the tummy.

“Yes, honey please.”

Once Sunggyu drinks the herbal juice, his husband helps him to stand up since it’s time for his vocal practice. They still do practice even though they are in hiatus so that their voice will still in condition to sing.

“Can you not go to practice for today?” He asks worriedly.

“Even though I want to stay with you,” Sunggyu caresses his husband’s cheek and smiles. “I still needed to go and I promise, Sungyeol that we will go eat today.”

Woohyun pouts but still nodded. “Fine, just call me if it still hurts okay?”

“Okay.”

 

While Sunggyu is getting ready, Woohyun immediately walks to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, but still looking at their son, who is playing alone in the living room with his toys.

“Are you okay, Sunwoo?” He asks as he cuts vegetables.

“Yes daddy, but Sunwoo wants to play with daddy.” The little boy gets his favorite toys, which is Pororo and a toy car and run walk to his daddy. “Play with Sunwoo, daddy.” He gave his daddy a cute puppy looks, that obviously inherited from the father.

“Daddy wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter