Chronicles : Begin

Buddies (Chronicles of Life)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm afraid of the downside of my feet." 

 

"But I want to fly up there with you."

 

 

"what are you looking at?!" she snarled. God knew how she wanted to kill the so called 'duty teacher' there. right now. Not even mention she couldn't even put her feet on the desk. tch frick. 

 

someone snorted "you look beautiful today maybe that is why she can't take her eyes away from you." 

 

the teacher shook her head with so much disappointment. She just wanted to go home and cuddled with her children. Looks like fate was not on her side this week and had to duty in the detention class but that was her responsibility. Like it or not, she was a teacher.  Actually she was fine with only one problematic student but there were 5 of them. One person was like 30 people and imagine with 5? count it yourself. 

 

Hwang Eunbi, or she wanted everyone to call her sinb or she would snap your head. She said that to everyone. bitter 17. She was the person who snarled early. One of the youngest but the rudest. This person despised everyone except her friends. Well, generally her friends were all like her and maybe that was why her friends were escaped from her hating-list. 

 

Next to her, the person who fiddling her hair was Jung Yerin. Yerin was the opposite of Sinb. Sinb was more to boyish-like while Yerin was girlish. She would rather jump from a chair than not bringing any makeup. Pretty was the first word in her dictionary. It meant, Jung Yerin. You must thought she had boys all over her but that was totally wrong. Why? No need to explain this. You would know it later. 

 

"Tch, can't even fire us back. Why? is your voice made in gold?"  Kim Sojung also known as Sowon mocked. A girl with purple hair. After the words came out from the girl mouth, the teacher watched as the girls smirked. 

 

To be real, they would pissed the teachers out and let the teachers got insane until the time was out. Getting the teachers insane was one of their hobbies. What was fun without doing that? 

 

Sowon was the leader of the group and the tallest. She was like a runaway model from Victoria Secret. Well, she wanted to be one but english language really hated her. She didn't even know what was name in english. 

 

"Girls," the teacher finally talked. She tried to calm herself down and let them be but how could a teacher that had a big responsibility for those students to make them become a human left them like a dust? not her. 

 

"This is like your hundred times being in this class. I understand you don't like being in the schoo-

 

"Exactly." Sowon nodded. She didn't want to hear any of blabbering from the teacher because at the end, it would be useless for all of them. 

 

The teacher gave her a look before continued. 

 

"-school but, you must keep your reputation clean before graduation. Your graduation will be next year.  Next year doesn't mean you can still fighting with people." 

 

"Ugh, please don't act like you care about us. We've been through s." Sinb sneered.

 

The teacher ignored her. "You do kn-Yuna, please do not dance when I'm talking." 

 

Choi Yuna stopped and frowned before taking her seat. She was the weirdest and people kept questioning how could she fight people when she always did weird things? the answer was she would get serious when she needed to be but of course hearing teacher's advice was not a time for being serious. 
  

Headache 

 

Headache 

 

Headache 

 

That was all the teacher felt at that time. 

 

"look like you made her pissed off yuju yang. proud and proud." the soft voice said while her head on the desk, looking bored. She was soft but evil child; Kim Yewon. 

 

Kim Yewon always looked like your cute and innocent little girl that you wanted to bring her to your mom but we should agree with the words don't judge a book by its cover because Kim Yewon was their secret weapon. She didn't talk too much but her brain was really worked well. In a simple word, genius. 

 

"Girls, we only have 2 minutes before the detention end. BUT- I just want to say whatever made you become like this-

 

She looked at them eyes to eyes, hoping they would listen to her and to make them believe that she was not acting like she cared because she really cared and she was  at acting. 

 

"-Just think about what you want to be in the future." 

 

Funny. That was the word they wanted to say to the teacher. Funny because they didn't have a future and they didn't have times to think about 'future'.

 

Why? because they thought even if you became successful in life, didn't mean you would get the happiness you want. They were happy with their lives so why bother to think about future? They loved to fight, they had each other so what more? 

 

The teacher started to pack her things. She really hoped she would not seeing those faces again tomorrow there. She was not hating on them but the fact that she wanted them to be successful in their future. 

 

Because,

 

She used to be on their place. Once.

 

And she never wanted to be like that ever again.  

 

The girls grabbed their bags and ready to get out from the class. The feeling when they could get out from that hell was overwhelming and because they would never see the teacher again. 

 

"I hope I will not seeing you guys tomorrow here." She smiled slightly, holding her things.

 

"Tch, mutual." Sinb said, the first one getting out from the class. 

 

They gave the teacher a glance before getting out from there.  

 

The teacher watched them getting further away and let out a breath. She turned off the fans and closed the door. What a long day for her. Please God, don't let those girls be here tomorrow. 

 

"! that woman is a noisy crackhead teacher. Act like she cares." sinb let out her anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter