Forsaken Paradise

Forsaken Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I caressed her beautiful face that I really loved. I would have loved it even more if she were staring back at me but she wasn’t. She did not want to see me anymore. No matter how much she would try to push me away, I would still stay by her side just like how a shadow would do because I loved her. I did not want her to leave my side just like how everyone else did. She was the most important person to me.

“I had a dream last night. In that dream, you left me. It’s such a scary nightmare, isn’t it?” I whispered lovingly but she did not have even the slightest expression of being happy. She was wearing the blue dress that I made just for her as she was sitting down on the sofa, her head leaning back while I was sitting beside her, staring at her beautiful face. I was hoping that she would at least look happy wearing the dress but she did not look a bit happy—not even a bit. It pained me. It pained me more than anything else would hurt me. I wanted to keep her by my side. I could not imagine myself living in a world without her. A dream without her is a nightmare. A reality without her would be a nightmare inside of a nightmare for sure.

“I lied. I hid the truth from you but only because I knew that you will leave me if you knew. I wasn’t mistaken, was I?” I gently asked her, tears finally made their way out of my eyes. She probably hated me more and more. Was I that bad of a person?

“You’ll forgive me, right? You love me, right?” I asked her, desperately wanting her reply. I desperately needed her. I would be willing to sell my soul to the devil and live in a nightmare if it meant her staying with me. If it was with her, even a nightmare could be considered as beautiful. I guess she was trying to take her revenge. She wanted me to suffer because I lied to her.

But I did not regret anything—not even one bit. If I did not do what I did, she would not be mine, I was sure of that. If I did not lie, she would have left me long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter