Episode 1

If you only knew

STAFF MEETING

(All the staff are present)

Director: Helo everyone! I know that we intoduced the couple to the press, but this meeting is about opnions and viewers on about the new project and how we all would like to proceed with it.

Staff #1: There was a survey currently open on Facebook on to what the couple would be going on their first date. They suggested on walks on the local park where they both closely live. 

Director: Do you both live close by? (looks directly at the couple)

Bogum: We both actually live in the same building.(Looked at Irene) 

Director: That's great! I still don't know why you both haven't gotten any dating scandal.

Irene: We had one, but as soon as it came out we were already stepping down as Mcs from Music Bank.(laughed awkwardly)

Director: Oh I see....After this meeting we'll head out to film the first date. Are there any questions?

Local Park(near their apartment building)

From the original WGM, since every couple don't know who their partners are, they usually end up meeting at a place where the staff would give them both hints on how to find out who their partner is. For this new show, the staff entered a poll, to where the couple will be first meeting instead of hinting the couple to find out who their partners are, they will be given a few questions from the audience on any topic while waiting for thier partner to arrive.

(Irene first arrived at the location)

Irene: Wow a-ha! I'm the first one...(looking around) Isn't the male that should be arriving first?(she sits down at a near by swing)*jokingly* Shouldn't he be here already?What kind of boyfriend takes their time...

(all the staff laughed)

Bogum: You're already complaining.(makes a sad face while approaching her) Sorry, the elevator took longer. 

Irene: (Just looked at him while trying to read him) Anyong, Park Bogum... its been a while.*smiling*

Bogum: *Blushing* Hey what's this all of a sudden?! Already?! I..I..I ugh..*shy* I'll sit with you...

(the staff hand Bogum a a letter of questions from the audience)

Bogum: WOW daebak! The cover says 'Rekindling lost love',(tilted his head back and laughed) *reading the letter* Hello to the couple! These are the list of questions that you must answer truthfully, during your time of the date.  Question #1: In one word, what were your first thoughts in being picked with a partner that you have worked closely before?

Irene: *smiling* Anxious...

Bogum: I felt the same, it has been a long time since we both have worked together and to actually just interact with eachother, we didn't know how our fans would react.(looked at Irene)

Irene: *Nodded* Like you,  i was also worried about what the fans would think.

Bogum: Question #2: In those years till now, did you had any feelings then for your partner?....*he just looked at the staff* *then to Irene* Yes...(looks down)