It means I love you

Don't Leave Me (A Jimin Love Story)

Jimin POV

"I don't really know. Since day one I've had feelings for you that I never had for any other girl. I guess I was attracted to you because you were different, most girls would do anything to meet me and be with me. You treated me like a normal person. I was so caught up in the fame I kinda forgot who I was, but you made me want to better myself. You make me nervous because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of you"

"*sits besides him* See, this is the Jimin I like but what does all of this mean?"

"I have strong feelings for you Liyah. I don't know if it's love but to say I like you or it's just a crush would be an understatement"

"*looks down* ~awkward silence~ Um let's start studying"

"I know Japanese, I just wanted an excuse to hang with you but I do need help with this one saying"

"What is it?"

"Come here"

"*Gets back on the bed and leans over his shoulder* 愛してるよ"

"Yeah, what does it mean? *looks at you*"

"It means I love you *smiles* you only say it if you really mean it though"

"*Turns Aaliyah's face towards mine and leans in for a kiss*"

"Stop"

"Why?"

"You have a girlfriend...remember?"

"Right, um sorry ~another awkward silence~ wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure I'll just go change"

So she goes to the bathroom to change and I look for a movie for us to watch. She likes scary movies so I'm a try to find a really scary movie"

"You want to watch The Devil Inside?"

"Sure *walks out the bathroom*"

"Alright c'mon"

So we are watching the movie and about 45 minutes into it Liyah seems scared but she's tryna play it off.

"Is Liyah scared?"

"Nooooo ~Scary part comes on~ *hops on my lap and hides in my chest*"

"Oh you not scared huh *laughs* its ok, daddy's here"

"*looks @ me, smiles and playfully punches me* Shut up & maybe I was a little scared and you are not my daddy"

"I can make you call me daddy *turns Liyah face towards him and his lips*"

"Not with a girlfriend, you can't" *tries to get up* Let go of me"

"Why?"

"I'm sleepy"

"Then go to sleep then *holds her steadily on his lap by her waist tighter so you can't move*"

"Well can you at least lay down on the couch instead of sitting up"

"Sure *lays down*"

"Thanks *lays down in my arms with her head resting on my chest*"

"Night Liyah"

"*covers mouth and yawn* Good Night...Daddy"

"*smiles & kisses Aaliyah on the cheek*"

A/N: I thought this would be a cute little filler chapter. What's gonna happen between Jimin and Meme? Is Jimin really in love with Aaliyah? You have to wait to find out. Thanks each and every one of you for reading my stories, it really means a lot to me. Please vote, subscribe, and comment and until next time XOXO