Lies

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s like a devils’ deal. Changsub hated himself for losing on the bet he made with Chorong. It was a fairly simple test. That stupid lie detector machine made this doomsday possible.  Five out of five true answer and Chorong will give him a blind date (But on his mind he just wanted a 20-cup-of-coffee date with her. He did not tell.) One failed answer and he will setup Chorong on a blind date. He hated the idea but his ever egg-like ego was once again challenged by her. He will not lose. Or so he thought. 

 

The thing is, Chorong knows how to play with his mind. The questions were fairly easy but how on earth he couldn’t answer properly? 

 

First question was “Do you think I’m pretty?” . Chorong plunged his hand on the buzzing machine. Her small hand on top of his making sure it’s fitted properly. He felt dizzy. 

 

“Ya? That’s not fair!” He shouted weirdly, Chorong doesn’t care. “No...” Chorong smiled her smile and said “...really?” His mind started to boggle, “I mean yes of course... ah No!” and just seconds later a wild electrocution crawls on him.

 

“That’s cheating!” Changsub couldn’t possibly answer while Chorong is playing with his mind.

 

“Why?” She innocently asked. She knows her charms. One can’t possibly beat Park Chorong. 

“This is fun Changsub-ah, let’s continue even of you already lost.” She laughed hard. 

 

Once again she plunged his hand on the machine. Asking questions like:

 

Have you ever seen me as a woman? Do you think there’s a possibility between us? Do you think I’ve seen you as a man? Can you possibly like me?

 

And he answered no at all cost but he got five out of five lies. All thanks to her mind/heart boggling questions He couldn’t even look at her in the eyes and she’s just laughing rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter