Don't Go

Don't Go

Your hands were covering your eyes, you would see glimpses of the film between your fingers. You flinched when something new would pop up on the screen. You jumped and buried your head in your boyfriend's chest. "What was that?" You grasped the sleeves of his jumper and looked up at him, his eyes were set on you, with a smirk on his face. "That's the killer, the one trying to end the lives of the innocent." You rolled your eyes and leaned back up against the sofa. " I know that..." "Then why did you ask?" You looked down at the bowl of popcorn that was nestled between you both. "My eyes were covered." You mumbled. "Sorry, what was that? You went quite." You sighed, "My eyes were covered, I was scared!" You exclaimed. Chanyeol snickered. 

The whole point of watching a scary movie was to watch Chanyeol get scared and laugh at him, but that's not what was happening- you didn't think the film would be that scary. Chanyeol pulled up his left sleeve and looked at his watch,"Well on that note I think it's best we both head off to bed, don't you think?" You shot a look at him. "But we haven't finished the film, I want to know how it ends!" Chanyeol got up from the blanket and pulled his jumper down. "You don't have to come to bed now, I'm the one who has to be up early tomorrow." He gave you a reassuring smile, but you refused to let him leave your site. "No." Chanyeol gave you a puzzled look. "I'll go with you." "Okay, come on then, we have to wash up." He put his hand out wanting to lead the way. 

While Chanyeol lathered soap in his hands, washing his face- you stood by the bathroom door staring at yourself in the mirror, brushing your teeth. After Chanyeol washed the suds off his face he noticed you looking into the next room a few times. "Honey, are you okay?" He said patting his face dry, you spat,"Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I be?" You wiped your mouth clear of toothpaste and walked into the bedroom, changing into an oversized t-shirt. "I just feel like the film kind of got to you, that's all." He placed himself in bed, bringing the duvet up past his waist, grabbing his laptop placing it on his lap and putting his glasses on. You brushed your hair, putting your brush down and walked over to the bed. You pulled the drawer of the side table out, grabbing out a tube of cream and moisturizing your hands, arms and elbows. You pulled the covers over your legs and looked at Chanyeol working. "Just don't go." He looked at you worryingly, "What do you mean?" "Just don't leave me okay?" Chanyeol closed his laptop and placed it on his side table and brought himself closer to you- placing his hand on the side of your face leaning in. "The film definitely got to you, didn't it sweetie?" You slapped away his hand and you both laughed out. "Of course, I would never leave you. I'll protect you from any psycho." He smiled and placed a kiss on your forehead. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt." You said brushing his hair from his face. "To be honest, I think I would run in that situation. You'd be the one protecting me." Chanyeol said scratching his neck. "As much as I love you, Loey, I agree." You moved his hair from his forehead and kissed his head. "I'll protect you from anything, my love."