001. Lazy Mornings

SaiDa

"BABY COME BACK, IT'S STILL EARLY"

I glance back at the woman in bed, a soft smile involuntarily graces my lips. The light rays of the morning sun illuminated her features making her look ethereal. Damn, the feeling it gives never gets old.

No matter how many times i've seen it, she never fails to make my heart beat a little faster. The ring in my finger reminds me that it's a scene I will have to live off for the rest of my life and i'm not complaining, not in one bit. I won't have it in another way anyways.

"Love, as much as I want to, I can't. I have to go to work and so do you" I said as I finished buttoning up my shirt, minding to the first two---just the way she likes it. I gently creeps into the bed and caresses her hair, leaving a lingering kiss behind.

"Can't we just take the day off? I just want to spend the rest of the day cuddling with you, can we just do that instead?" She whines as she snuggles closer to me, not minding the way the blanket glides down her body showing off her self, reminding me of the activity we did last night until dawn.

"And you certainly tired me out when you said you won't, don't you think you have to make it up to me, hhm?" The tone of her voice quickly changes something akin to sensual.

I chuckles softly, the sound of it bouncing through the walls "You were the one who tired me out, not the other way around hon" I said as I continues to caress her hair "How about this, you take the day off and relax while I work. I promise I will be back in time for lunch and i'm yours for the rest of the day."

She straddles me and loops her arms at the back of my neck as my hands automatically rests in her waist
"Sounds good to me" she said as a pout slowly forms in her lips, the puppy eyes wasn't behind for long. "But you said that you're just mine for the rest of the day. Does that mean you are someone else's tomorrow? You don't love me no more?"

I laugh out loud at what she said. She whines again and hits me repeatedly in my chest "Stoooppppp! Don't laugh at me! It must be true that you don't love me no more that's why you're laughing at me."

I finally calmed down after a while, seeing the way her lips tremble and the look in her face helps. I look directly into her eyes and smiles gently. I really love this woman.

She is still hitting me though and it's starting hurt so I take her hand and cuddles it. I can tell that my action surprised her based off her facial expression and if not, the gasp she lets out was a dead give away. She would be terrible at card games. She wears her emotions at her sleeves and expresses it fully. That can't be said about me and it is one of the things why I adore her.

"Love, i'm yours today, tomorrow and the rest of the following days" I gently kiss the back of her hand--- not to breaking the eye contact all along. "I love you."

I lean on her forehead and just stares at her while I caress her cheek softly, I can feel her tilt her head; just enough for her to snuggle in my hand. I really love this woman. I smile once more "Palangga tikaw" I said before I closes my eyes and leans down, claiming her lips---a thing I will never get tired of doing.

I can feel her smiling as she kisses me back

"I love you too Dahyunie."

Meeting you was such a godsend.

 

In our life, I did not regret a single thing.
I love you, Sana-chan.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys! I actually published this in my other account before so don't worry when you see or saw it. It was in "Hawkins" I believe. I kinda forgot its password so oops? HAHAHA

I'm probably gonna post some more chapters when i'm up to it. Stay safe

With love,

Kaiden.