Final

Noname

3 days after their debut date
“Girls, do you want to read what people said about our debut?” – Their leader, Soyeon asked.
“YESSSS, I’m so curious” – Minnie and their maknae said.
“Well, maybe reading what people said can show us something we lack and we can improve” – Yuqi said and had a nod from Soojin as an agreement.
“What about you unnie?” – Soyeon asked Miyeon.
“Uhm, I’m nervous tho. What if people said I was bad and made the group look waful? You girls did incredibly well when we shot Latata but I think I did really bad. Besides, I’m scared that people will say I’m an ex YG trainee and I did that bad, they already said because I’m untalented so YG kick me out of the company” – Miyeon said with sadness in her tone.
“What unnie??!! You did just as greatly as us! Don’t say that!!! And I’m confident that peoplee will see how talented you are just as we see you unnie.” – Yuqi said with a little bit of annoyance at first but with softness in her tone when she encouraged Miyeon.
“Okay, I think you’re right Yuqi. And thank you for your compliment” – Miyeon said while smiling.
“It’s not a compliment unnie, it’s a fact” – Yuqi winked as she said.
“She’s right unnie, don’t worry too much. Now, let’s see what people said” – Soyeon said while pulling her ipad out and searching their performance.
1.    Wow!! They’re so good. Are they really just debuted 3 days ago??
2.    Welp, this song is so addicted, I can’t stop listening to it all day.
3.    Soyeon looked so badass in the mv and of course she had my eyes when they performed in their showcase. But other girls are great too. 
4.    Yuqi’s voice!!! How can a girl looks that cute but has that amazing deep voice in one body??? I love you Yuqi..
5.    Rookie monster is here. I hope they can get the Rookie Award this year.
6.    Soojin and Minnie have my heart.
7.    Shuhua, unnie will buy anything for you!!
8.    I’m sorry Miyeon when I said you are untalented. I will slap myself everyday for this. 
”Ok, wow, I can’t believe so many people love us.” – Minnie said
“Me too unnie, they even called us Rookie monster.” – Soyeon chuckled.
“Unnie, I’m so happy!!!” – Their maknae was a little too excited and accidentally hit Soojin.
“Oops, sorry unnie” – Shuhua hugged and kissed Soojin as an apology. Meanwhile Soojin enjoyed the hug but she tried to escape those kisses from Shuhua.
While everybody was so euphoric to talk about the love they receive, Miyeon still looked at all the comments. In contrast to her nervous, people seemed to really impressed by them.
“See unnie, I told you that they will realize how amazing you are” – Yuqi smiled when she looked at the comments with her unnie. 
“You’re right Yuqi-ah, thank you so much for making me feel better” – Miyeon smiled back at her.
“You know unnie, I became the trainee in Cube before you and I was so confident with my voice. However, when you join us, believe me, I have never heard any voice so beautiful as yours. Unnie, you should be more confident, you are so amazing.” – Yuqi talked so enthusiastically.
“Thank you Yuqi, but your voice is so beautiful too.” – Miyeon said with a hint of blush on her cheek.
“Oh my god, can you two go somewhere else if you keep complimenting each other like that. It’s like you two have a secret crush on each other.” – Shuhua annoyingly but playfully said at the same time. 
“Yeah, go to any room and continue to talk sweetly to each other. It’s disgusting here, lovebirds.” – Minnie said and Soyeon, Soojin giggled at what she had said.
“You girls, I’m your unnie!!!!” – Miyeon screamed while blushing.
“Calm down unnie, they’re just kidding.” – Yuqi smiled.
“But I wish the lovebirds part was not a joke tho.” – Miyeon whispered softly.
“What did you said unnie?” – Yuqi asked curiously.
“Ah, no, nothing, I just said those girls are so annoying.” – Miyeon quickly said.
“If you say so unnie. Do you want to go to the company with me? I just realized I left my bracelet in our practice room this morning.” – Yuqi asked Miyeon.
“Sure, wait a bit, I need to change my clothes.” – After that Miyeon left to her room to changed.
Miyeon cameback after changing her clothes.
“Wow, unnie, you look so pretty.” – Yuqi complimented Miyeon while smiling so bright.
“It’s just me in my usual clothes, you have seen me a million times in this Yuqi.” – Miyeon talked but can’t stop blushing.
“No, unnie, I want to compliment you everyday. You are so beautiful, you look great in everything.” – Yuqi continue.
“Stop, you are making me embarrassed. Let’s go”- With that they left the dorm.
“Like I said, disgusting.” – Minnie said and everyone else nod.
At their practice room.
Yuqi’s POV
“Ok, I get my bracelet, let’s go unnie.” I said
Miyeon unnie seemed like she didn’t hear me because she kept looking around the room. I approached her.
“Unnie, what’s wrong??”
“Oh, it’s nothing. I just still can’t believe I finally debut. I remembered the time when I was still a YG trainee. I have been training for 5 years but our debut continued to be postponed so many times. When I was finally so tired and decided to left the company, I dated a guy. Then I took vocal, commercial classes and I found out that I was interested in composing too. It took me a lot of time to gain courage to go audition again. Before that, I thought I would never be able to be a part of any girlgroups so I just did simple things and to my surprise, I passed the audition. When I joint you girls, practicing made our relationship went bad and we finally broke up. When they announced the lineup for new girlgroup, I was so happy that I was in it and could finally achieved my dreams. But, *sighed*, one day, I saw photos of my ex and I everywhere, manager asked me about that and I told him everything, he said that the company need to think about my case and I might be eliminated from the lineup. I was so depressed at that times and I even thought about leaving the company, find another job because idol maybe isn’t suitable for me.”
I looked at her and held her hand. I can’t believe we almost lost her.
“Unnie…”
“But then, manager said that my case is not serious so I can stay. Don’t make that face Yuqi.” 
She chuckled when she saw my face. I have to admit that my almost crying face is funny so I would let her be. Plus, she is Miyeon unnie, I’m too soft for her.
“I’m glad that I debuted with you girls. It’s such a joyful feeling. And I’ve never regretted that I auditioned for Cube, not even once. This company is the reason why I met these amazing girls, especially you, Yuqi.”
She said and smiled genuinely at me. Tell me I was crazy but I really saw her blush when she said the last part. Without my realization, we sat on the floor and looked at the mirror.
“Unnie, you are really special to me. You have helped me a lot with my vocal. And you are a great unnie, other members will agree with me. You take care of us well, you listened to our worries and gave us advice. We can’t get a better unnie. I can’t get a better unnie.”
“Thanks Yuqi, you also give me a lot of strength during those days. Aww, my baby Yuqi is so sweet.”
She said and pinched my cheek.
“Ouch unnie, stop. You will make me fall for you more if you keep doing that.” 
I didn’t realized I said the last part out loud. When I saw her widen eyes, it hit me that I just did something very stupid.
“Uhm, no, the last part, it’s not what you think unnie. I didn’t mean it, I don’t know why I said that.”
Miyeon unnie moved her hands away from my cheeks, she looked at the floor and said nothing.
“Unnie? Are you ok? Don’t think about what I just said, it’s stupid.”
“It’s not stupid for me.”
“What are you saying unnie?”
“Do you really meant it?”
“Mean what?”
“You had fallen for me and you don’t want to fall more.”
With that, she finally looked up and stared into my eyes. I could see nervous, expectation, happy in her eyes. I gulped. What will happen when I say I like her? My group has just debuted, I can’t create a mess, oh I just did. But I don’t want to lose her. No, but what if she like me too??
“Yuqi? Yuqi are you alright?”
“Oh, just stop it. I like you ok.”
Crap, what did I just said? NOOOOO, I didn’t tell her I like her right??? Right?? Oh gosh, I just destroyed everything.
“I… I…” Unnie said.
How stupid I am *sigh* now unnie will see me as some creeps. We should go home now, maybe tomorrow she will forget everything.
“Don’t worry unnie. It’s just my feeling, don’t think about it too much. Let’s go home, it’s late now. You can forget about what I just said. Don’t worry.” 
With that, I stood up and started walking away. 
“Unnie, c’mon, it’s late now, I don’t want Soyeon unnie to scold us.”
I said without looking back at her.
“I like you too.” 
Suddenly she spoke. 
What did she just say??! Did my ears hear it right? Should I turn back? Maybe my brain was just so desperate, it made up that line. I pretended I didn’t hear what she said and put my hands on the doorknob. When I just 1 second away from twisting it, I heard she said again, loud and clear.
“Yuqi, you didn’t hear me? I like you too.”
Her voice came right behind my back. Did she stand behind me? Gosh, this was scary. I slowly turned back and saw her beautiful face with those eyes I love so much. They looked at me with hope, happy and pleaded. Miyeon unnie, could you stop making me so weak for you?
“Ehh.. I… uhm… I” 
Great! Now I couldn’t even talk properly.
“I like you too, Yuqi. I don’t know when it start but everytime I look at you, I feel the happiness I can’t get from anybody else. I like being with you Yuqi.”
“Unnie, are you serious?”
“100000% serious”
“Oh, so I.. uhm.. I.. will you be my girlfriend?”
“Of course I will, Yuqi ah. You are so cute.”
She giggled and I blushed so hard. I bet my face was as red as tomato now.
“Thank you unnie. I will be a good girlfriend and take care if you.”
“We will take care of each other, baby. Now, let’s go home or those idiots will do something crazy at home.”
With that, she walked towards me, kissed my cheeks and held my hand to lead us home. 
Gosh, I would have to slap myself when I get back home.

Bonus
Miyeon’s POV
When Yuqi and I finally got to the dorm, I saw the girls were watching some kdrama on TV.
“Ohhhh, look at those hands girls!!!”
It was Minnie again, why is she always so excited about this kind of thing?
“Guess we have a couple in our group.”
Soyeon smirked and other girls had the same smirked on their faces, I didn’t feel so good about it.
“We have just debuted and you get Miyeon unnie??? That was fast Yuqi, I thought it would take you forever to ask her. But my same age friend is not that bad huh?”
I smiled and look at my girlfriend, her face was so red, cuteee.
“You will have to tell me when did you start liking me later.”
I whispered into her ears and hugged her arm. Her face got redder and redder.
“Yuqi unnie’s face is so red lol. What did you tell her Miyeon unnie?” 
The maknae asked with a evil laugh.
“I ask her if she want to sleep with me tonight? Satisfied Shuhua?”
“Ooooh, you two just get together and already come to that thing? Miyeon unnie, I won’t give my innocent Yuqi to you!!”- Minnie again!!! If I had had something in my hand now, I would have throw it to her face.
“No, she didn’t mean it. We just SLEEP, only SLEEP unnie.”
Yuqi talked so fast. Maybe she could be the rapper.
“Okay, we get it, get to your room you two lovebirds. Minnie unnie and I will move to Soojin and Shuhua’s room so you can have private time. Enjoy girls.”
All the girls left while laughing so loud. I hate and love them so much. I held Yuqi’s hand.
“Let’s go to our room baby. I’m tired, I need a good sleep to recover.”
When we finally in our bed, I look at her and said:
“I love you Yuqi.”
She opened her eyes and smiled so lovingly.
“I love you too unnie.”
And then we fell asleep with huge smiles on our face.