FINAL

Before The Sun Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~*~

 

It is rare for Mark to see his friends from home, so when they did get the chance to visit him in Korea, he would always make time for them, just like how they do it with him whenever he visits LA after a very long time.

 

Mark takes the gang to Everland the day after their last concert in Seoul.  This is the only free time he gets and his friends are leaving the same night, so even though he’s still tired from having three straight full-length concerts, he endured, thinking that he’ll be able to sleep the whole night and morning anyway since their preparation for the Bangkok leg won’t be ‘til afternoon of the next day.

 

He had fun with them mostly— the boys had changed a lot after the misunderstanding about two years ago.  They have been more conscious on what they do around him, and they respect his decisions on taking videos or pictures and stuff, which he appreciated so much.

 

Their trip ended with them playing a few rounds of Overwatch at the PC room before his friends go back to the hotel and him to the dorms.  He feels happy that he gets to play with them live— rather than just playing the actual game when they’re miles away, even though it’s just for a few hours.

 

He bids his friends goodbye and waited for their Manager to pick him up.  He sees Bambam inside the van when he gets in, apparently he had been out shopping and since he had tons of stuff (which is normal), he asks their Manager a favor, and since he will pick up Mark along the way anyway, he agreed.

 

Him and Bambam didn’t talk a lot, both of them are still tired so they just slept the entire ride.  Bambam gets off first, bidding Mark a soft goodbye and a pat on the shoulder before their Manager-hyung drives off again, now to the direction of the dorms.

 

~*~

 

Mark thanked his Manager after stepping out of the van.  He was able to sleep for almost the entire ride, which he was grateful for.  He stretches his arms and lets out a loud yawn, which he bit back when he saw an elderly couple pass by, blush creeping on his face while the two just smiled and bowed at him, which he returned rather shyly.  He shakes his head and run his dainty fingers on his newly dyed hair before walking up to their apartment.

 

When he was about to put the passcode in for the door to open, he wonders what the slightly younger boy had been doing to spend the day off.  Jaebum didn’t show any protest when he mentioned that he’ll be out with his friends, like he always does, because he is the understanding one as always, though he can see that the younger didn’t meet his eyes when he acknowledged what he had said, meaning that Jaebum is a little sad that he cannot spend their day off with him, but he promises that he will see him once he gets home.

 

With that being said, he goes straight to the younger’s room to check up on him, only to find three of his cats lounging on his super single sized bed.  He wonders as to why Jaebum doesn’t invest on a larger bed, considering that he has pets who always shares their warmth with him, and another person (which is him) who wanted to cuddle with him (or be cuddled, it depends).  Mark smiles at the thought that maybe Jaebum doesn’t want to upgrade his bed because, then, he will not have any reason to sleep or take a nap at Mark’s.  He giggled silently; knowing that the other boys are already sleeping and felt embarrassed that such a simple thinking makes his whole body feel jittery.  He must have been too tired.

 

It wasn’t truly a surprise when he finds Jaebum on his bed when he comes in.  However, what surprised him is the fact that Jaebum is cuddling one of his large Pikachu stuff toys that was given by an international fan a few months ago.  The younger boy has both of his arms and legs wrapped around the huge plushie— his cheeks resting on the side of Pikachu’s face, his grown hair sticking on all sides and places, his cute twin moles, prominent cheekbones, poreless skin, and tall nose accentuated by the low light coming from the lamp next to the bed.  His mouth is slightly parted with slow breaths coming out, and he smiles endearingly on how cute and how childlike their leader looks like at the moment.

 

He takes slow, light steps towards the side of the bed where Jaebum is situated, careful not to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter