Gwiyomi!

Gwiyomi!

You were lazily munching on fries while watching random videos on your laptop in the dining area of the boys’ dorm. Jinki is in the bathroom, taking a bath while Taemin and Minho are in the living room playing video games. Probably FIFA or something. Key and Jonghyun weren’t home because they still have schedules to attend to.

Because of your curiosity, you decided to watch SHINee compilation videos made by fans. SHINee crack or SHINee being extra, as they call it. They were just a bunch of clips from their shows and those aren’t anything new to you but they were hilarious so it still made you laugh, especially when they showed Jonghyun’s infamous krump krump fail. You jumped from one SHINee video to another and a video suggestion caught your eye. ‘Gwiyomi Onew’. “Huh. I don’t think I’ve seen this before.” You mumbled to yourself as you clicked on the video.

1더하기1 귀요미
He raised his index fingers like horns and swayed his head left and right. “Omo! Such a cutie!” You exclaimed and leaned closer to your laptop’s screen.

2더하기2 귀요미
He covered his eyes with two fingers and opened them, like sideward peace signs, with an adorable smile, revealing his almost non-existent eyes which made you giggle like a child.

3더하기3 귀요미
You watched him make pistols with his hands. You chuckled and thought ‘wow, what a cute dork!’ with a huge smile plastered on your face.

4더하기4 귀요미
With his shoulder raised and his hands by his cheeks, he wriggled his cute chubby fingers then they showed two women from the audiences, clapping and laughing just like what you’re doing at the moment.

5더하기5 귀요미
He stopped and thought for a while then decided to just do this wiping-the-air kind of dance. You snorted because you know very well that he could do better than that.

6더하기6 쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽 귀요미
He gave each of his six fingers a quick peck and pretended like nothing happened, his embarrassment visible from his face. The camera panned out, showing the rest of the hosts with question marks edited above their heads, asking what the heck was that.

“Right! What the heck was that, Jinki?!” You whined in front of your laptop but then the video was still going and it was back to Jinki’s face.

6더하기6
He repeated and this time, instead of that lousy quick pecks, he did this:

You let out a shrill scream which startled the boys. Footsteps were heard from behind you and as you turned around, you saw Taemin and Minho running towards you with a worried look on their faces and Jinki emerged from the hallway, also running to your direction, still dripping wet, holding his towel around his waist to keep it from falling to the ground. Due to his clumsiness, he slipped and his face fell flat on the floor, making a loud thud. The boys looked at him and are now faced with the dilemma of who to go to. “I’m okay!” Jinki shouted as he scrambled to get back on his feet and you heard the guys behind you release a sigh of relief and they all approached you.

“Hey, are you okay?” Minho held your shoulder, squeezing it a little.

“What happened?” Jinki asked as he kneeled beside you and held your hand.

“You saw a spider, didn’t you? I swear to god we need to burn this dorm down!” Taemin, obviously concerned and scared, exclaimed as he rested his hand on your other shoulder.

“I’m not fine.” You said and turned to your laptop to replay the last part of the video. “How can anyone be ‘fine’ after seeing this?!” They all watched the video and they all groaned. “Ah, what the hell!” Taemin and Minho whined at the same time as they hit and shoved you. You just laughed at them as they stomp back to the living room, loudly complaining.

“We paused our game for nothing!”

“Next time you scream for help, I’m just gonna ignore you!”

“Right! Me too!”

You laughed at them because you know that they don’t mean those words and they really don’t. You looked at Jinki, who is currently resting his head on your thigh. “Are you okay? Do you want an ice pack for your face, cutie?” You cupped his face and smiled at him. “A kiss will do.” He gave you his biggest smile, making your heart skip a beat. You leaned in and gave him a quick peck to which Jinki pouted. “Why are you pouting? I gave you a kiss!” You asked, surprised with his action and he looked up at you with puppy eyes. “I want a real one.” He said and you gave him a puzzled look. “Like what I did in that video.” He said, pointing at your laptop. Laughing at his adorkableness, you whispered ‘alright’ and pressed your lips onto his firmly.

When you pulled away, you rested your forehead on his and caressed his cheeks. “You smell so good, honey.” You told him and he laughed. “Of course, I just stepped out of the shower. What’s the point of showering if I’m just gonna smell bad?” You laughed softly and looked into his eyes. “You know…” you paused and your let your fingertips trace his collarbone. “I kinda want you to kiss me like that too…” your fingers moved from his collar bone down to his chest and you leaned closer to his ear. “…not just on my lips…” Before you even finished whispering to him, he stood up, slammed your laptop shut and swiftly carried you, bridal-style. “Say no more.” He said with a wide grin spread across his face as he walks down the hallway, leading to his bedroom.

 


 

A/N: Here's the Gwiyomi video I'm talking about.