Just today...forgive

Just another story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 He is on his knees.

 Crying and begging to be forgiven for all the things he had done during all those high school years.

 But after all this time can Sehun really forgive him for all the wrongdoings and for all the suffering he has caused him? Can he really move on and forget that his once happy and carefree life was a living nightmare because of him?

 Jongin may think it’s not that hard to forget everything and act like it never happened but for Sehun it’s not so easy to forgive a person who caused him so much misery. And even if it was, Sehun is scared that the memories will always be right in the back of his mind stopping him from trusting Jongin all the way and letting him in his heart. These fears are always present in Sehun’s mind. He is so tired and he doesn’t want to live the rest of his life feeling hatred through Jongin or struggling to trust him. But does Jongin realize how hard it is for Sehun to even stand in front of him, his tormentor, let alone look into his bright emerald eyes and say the words both want desperately to hear?

 ‘I forgive you!’ Three simple words yet so meaningful for Sehun who is so overwhelmed by Jongin’s presence and his demand that he does the thing he knows best when put in uncomfortable situations. He panics and runs letting Jongin kneeling on the ground with his head bowed down in shame.

 He runs. He runs till he can no longer feel his legs because he fears that the guilty feeling for abandoni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter