Chapter Two: Explain To Me

So This Is Love

Taehyungs POV

I heared a knock on my door. I ran to answer it. I saw Jimin, and hugged him. He followed me to my room and he explained what happened with Jungkook.

"Well him and Yoongi-Hyung we're going to the Daiso across the way, and there was someone going a bit to fast at a red light when, well, they had a green light but... It was.. on the passangers side.. and you know... Jungkook's elbow shattered and he broke his arm.." Jimin explained. I was hugging my knees the whole time. I buried my face into my knees. I felt Jimin hugging me and rubbing my back."You know about my feelings for him.." We talked about this for hours until we eventually fell asleep. 

I woke up seeing Jimins face close to mine. "Jiminie wake up.." I shook him, sitting up. He woke up quicker than I expected. I brushed my teeth and got into some normal clothes. "Can we go see Jungkook and Hyung..?" I asked, pleading. Jimin agreed and drove us to the Maknae and Hyung's house. I ran up to Jungkook's room, seeing him still asleep. I walked to his bed. I his hair behind his ear. He opens one eye. "Hyung..." He said quietly. I turned a bit red, seeing him. He patted the area next to him, indicating for me to sit down. I sat down next to him. He sat up putting his glasses on. "So.. what happened...?" I asked him worridly. He frowned.

"I... I don't wanna talk about it..." I felt bad. I didn't want him to say things he didn't to tell people. "I-I'm sor-" He cut me off. "Don't worry. I still love you." He chuckled. I didn't understand.. He doesn't love me.. Oh! He means like a friend way! "I "love" you too" I chuckled. He frowned. "I was.. Nevermind, Hyung.." I soon saw his face on my lap. I blushed a bit "Maknae what are you doing?" I laugh nervously a bit. I smiled and didn't answer. I really like him... I don't know how to tel him.. Jiminie and Yoongi-Hyung hit it off right away but what if Jungkook doesn't l-love me..?