Ch.1

Chairman’s Daughter

May 15, 2018

 Seoul, Korea

JK Group building, Meeting room B107

 

"Now I know you're all wondering why I called this meeting last minute. We all know I'm not getting any younger-"

 

"Sir"

 

"Quiet. I don't want to have this talk in my death bed. My only daughter has to get married, and quickly so the media doesn't suspect anything. Minho tell me the three families you found"

 

"Yes sir" Minho says standing up " The Lee family, Jung Family, and Kim Family" 

 

"Which one do you think is more suitable?" Chairman Park asks looking towards Minho 

 

"Sir, all bias aside I think you should choose The Lee family"

 

"What!" Chanyeol abruptly stands up, "Sir of course he would choose them, that's his family" 

 

"Park Chanyeol!" The whole rooms eyes divert to the chairman 

 

"Your lucky your my son or else I would never let you have a say in this board. Now sit back down"

 

"It's fine I don't want to be here anyways" Chanyeol says stuffing his papers back into his folder "See you at home" 

 

Chanyeol says then turns to leave the room

 

"Now Minho, you are aware she won't be married to you"

 

"Of course Sir, I have a younger brother"

 

"Tell my why we should go with The Lee family"

 

"Well my younger brother is next in line to be CEO for MyeongHyun Group. And if you join forces with them it could be very beneficial"

 

The people in the room stare at Chairman Park unable to read his expression 

 

"Ok, make sure to get the marriage plan set. We're announcing it tomorrow at the gala"

 

"Thank you Sir" Minho says with a tight smirk on his face