Request

Noona

I. Request
_____________________

The illuminating sunlight strained my blurred vision, which I regretted opening. I grimaced with a light groan. My tongue slurred from my casual morning voice and immediately stopped myself and stayed in my mute position.

As my nose made contact with the beige pillow, I inhaled its sweet essence. Berries and vanilla. I really can't remember the last time I woke up on an incredibly peaceful morning-

"NOONA WAKE UP!"

Oh, that's right. Cause I have never had a peaceful morning ever since I was babysitting the Kim's toddler; Kim Yugyeom. My face scrunched in disgust at my daily alarm clock. I wish there was a turn off button. I thought. "Noona~ wake up, Noona!" He piped. My messed up morning face shot a glare at him.

"I'm awake. Now stop yelling. The neighbors might complain again." I sighed. A giggle echoed in my ear that replayed over and over again. He just never gets enough of laughing, does he? "What is it, Yugie?" I asked. I struggled to maintain a soft voice but managed. "Breakfast~" He cooed into my ear.

An uncontainable yawn escaped my dried lips. "The pancake mix is downstairs. Go make it yourself, Yug." My body curled back into a ball as it snuggled into the covers. "Okie!"

His pounding footsteps descended down the staircase and gradually faded. Finally, he left me alone. My face nuzzled into the blanket just before my heavy eyelids collided together.

BEEP! BEEP! Fire alert!

"The heck?" I grumbled. My eyebrows and the corners of my mouth dipped together in unison. "What did he do now?" I cried. I reached over my blanket and peeled it apart from my body; the brisk morning air made me wince. Shivers bolted down my spine as the fire alarm ringed again.

BEEP! BEEP! Fire alert!

"YUGYEOM!" I squawked. My chicken legs marched down the staircase and into the kitchen. Rage built inside me like a thermometer. If smoke could flare out of my nose and ears, I would've been the cause of the fire alarm going off. "N-Noona!" Yugyeom squeaked. His short arms held a bucket full of water as he continuously kept dumping it all over the burning stove. "Stop! You're not helping!" I growled.

My panic mode switched on as I began my hunt for the fire extinguisher. "Where in the world is a fire extinguisher when you need one?!" I ran my fingers through my silky hair. Don't stress it, (Y/N)Just keep looking.

My eyes pondered around the area and finally came to a halt once they've landed on the large beaming red container filled with the solution. "Yugyeom! Don't move a muscle!" I ordered. My hands gripped the fire extinguisher and pulled with great force. But the damn thing didn't budge.

"Urgh! You better move it!" I argued with the extinguisher until I won. "Yugyeom! Out of the way!" My hands slid to the handle, ready to take out the fire. "Noona! Wait, I got it!" Yugyeom panicked. "No! OUT OF THE WAY!" The pressure was placed on the handle like Yugyeom and I.

Yugyeom tried stopping me, but before he could reason, the water-full bucket slipped in my direction. Cool liquid splashed against the surface of my skin and clothes. The fire died out with the snowy-white fluff; my soaked figure still watching the sparks blend beneath the blanket of white.

Yugyeom's face of worry was plastered on once I cleared the transparent substance off the brim of my blazing eyes.

"You. Have. Five. Seconds. To. Run. Go."

The cloth draped along my shoulders as I withered in its warmth. If I just hadn't been so careless and drowsy in the morning, this wouldn't have happened. "Sorry, Noona. I tried making breakfast for the both of us... you even said it yourself that I should make it myself!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

I didn't budge a single bit like the fire extinguisher. I was too shaken by the past events that flashed before my eyes. "Noona?" Yugyeom's eyes grew wholesome of worry while his frown reflected innocence. Not the sad eyes. I mentally groaned. "Yes, Yugyeom?" I sighed in defeat, no longer able to contain his stare of sadness. "I'm sorry." He replied.

Is that the only thing that comes out of his mouth now? The urge to roll my sore orbs was truly irritating me, it has been a habit since I agreed to practically live with this child. But instead, I smiled. "It's fine. Just... don't make breakfast by yourself, yeah?" And ruffled his beautiful hazelnut hair.

His expression enlightened, like whenever I forgive him after his 'apology'. "Yay! Noona's happy again!" Yugyeom chirped.

Bing Dong!

[A/N] - I swear, I have no idea what kind of sound effect I made, but it's supposed to be the doorbell. 😂

My face scrunched again when I shot Yugyeom an uncertain expression. "What did you do now?" I raised a brow. He faced me with an odd grin, one that screamed 'I didn't do it. Maybe.'.

Bing Dong!

My lazy gaze met Yugyeom's with a hint of devastation. "Stay here," I warned. His approval hit me with his nod. I grunted as I used the edge of the table as my balance and took my time traveling to the front door. Rapidly tweaking my appearance, I gripped the doorknob and swung the door open.

"Hel-" My breath hitched at the sight of a dazed guy with the height taller than a girl, but shorter than a guy and well... a beautiful face in general. Even though a black mask covered up most of his face, he was still considered a beauty in my opinion. His glistening eyes were wide as if not expecting my presence. I surely wasn't expecting his. "-lo." I finished. Handsome. I thought.

"Oh. Hi." He bowed. My eyelids blinked at rapid speed, still amazed at the gorgeous figure before me. "Um... hello?" His hands waved in front of my face before I instinctively said whatever I could come up with. "Huh? O-Oh! Sorry, my name is (Y/N). (L/N) (Y/N)." I blurted. His soft laugh made my heart flutter. "I know. My name's Jimin. Park Jimin." He eye smiled.

J-Jimin? L-Like... THE Park Jimin from BTS?! My eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets. "J-Jimin... BTS's Mochi, the Park Jimin." I muttered. He noticed my excitement and sighed, grasping the fabric and slipping it off so it could hang beneath his chin. I swear, if looks could kill, I would've been six feet under the ground by now. "H-How do you know my name...?" I asked, caution and surprise laced my words. My teeth chewed on my lip from the sudden escalation of joy.

My mind hovered over the one thing I demanded myself to never do in front of an idol. Don't fangirl, don't fangirl, don't fangirl- "Oh, I found you on BSCare. Me and my Hyungs saw that your recommendation and reviews were high, so we'd like to give you a shot at babysitting our adorable Maknae!" Jimin announced.

"The other members know me? I'm recognized?!" I shrieked. My body snapped further back into the building, crying my lungs out with so much happiness, but refueled almost instantly with energy. "Wait... as in, Jeon Jungkook? I'm babysitting Jungkook?" I asked. His stare flickered to a worried one as his teeth sank into his full bottom lip dangerously. "Hehe... yeah. Do you mind that the Maknae's twenty-one-years-old? Well, assuming that you're a fan, you already know," He began. The pit of my stomach churned with power as the acid boiled and burned inside. It isn't very often to come face-to-face with a celebrity, now is it?

His lips frowned. "But you understand right?" He gingerly questioned. A grin danced on my mouth. "Yes, I do. When do I start?" My arms folded together as I watched his piped-self unfold before me.

"Tomorrow would be great! Thank you so much, (Y/N)!" His eyes creased into a beautiful tiny crescent as he performed a wide smile for me. Too cute~

"No problem." I returned the sweet gesture. He eyed my face with amusement until he reached my soaked tee. Here comes the questioning face. I squinted with worry, pursing my lips tightly. But instead of the facial expression, I was expecting, I found his chubby cheeks switch to a crimson red with an embarrassed look glued on.

His Adam's Apple bobbed like one of those display bobbleheads. "Y-You might want to change your tee. Bye Bye." He squeaked and scrammed off the front lawn in a flash while struggling to adjust his mask over his face. "What is he talking abou- oh dear lord."

My cheeks flushed a cherry red like Jimin's. My tee... it's still wet as a sponge with my chest completely outlined. I always thought that blurting something random to an important person to numerous people would be the most embarrassing moment of anyone's life.

But I was wrong.
When you didn't notice that you're wearing a transparent tee while talking to Park Jimin, might as well jump off a cliff to balance the exact same feeling once he spotted your exposed s.

"I hate myself so much-" And then it hit me.

"KIM YUGYEOM!