Waiting For You FINAL

Waiting For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin forgot what it feels like to love someone once again. She knew love could hurt someone but she didn't know it could make someone emotionless. She loved Heehyun. And she never expected anything in return. It's just sad seeing Heehyun with other girls. For some reason, Yebin could feel that Heehyun treated her differently than the rest. Videos of Heehyun and her, prior to Heehyun's hiatus from the group; Yebin watches it regularly. Heck, it has become something akin to a bedtime story. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy any of Heehyun's teasing. Even when Heehyun makes fun of her all the time because of her foolishness, she loved all of it. Yebin wouldn't hesitate to tell Heehyun that she looks good, whenever Heehyun showed her pictures of hersef and asks her for her opinion. Because when does Heehyun ever not look good? To Yebin, she was the most beautiful and precious person in this world.

Things changed however, when Heehyun returned. She was just different. The way she projected herself in front of others and most importantly, Yebin, was just different. Yebin hated to admit this but her relationship with Heehyun became awkward. Never would she imagine herself struggling to hold a conversation longer than 30 seconds with Heehyun. Heehyun was no longer that caring Heehyun that she knew, or the Heehyun that teases her every single chance she gets. This "new" Heehyun talks to Chaeyeon and Chaeyeon only. The last time Yebin checked, Heehyun had always asked her for her opinions on certain things, like choosing the best picture for her Instagram post. That one time she asked Yebin to choose, she ended up using the picture Chaeyeon chose for her and even agreed with Chaeyeon that the picture Yebin chose didn't look very appealing. Yes, Yebin was thankful to the two members for joining Produce 101 but it was regretful that it was done at the expense of her relationship with Heehyun. After all, it did contribute to the change in their relationship.

 

~~

When the new member, Jueun arrived, Yebin saw the spark in Heehyun's eyes like she'd never seen before. She couldn't deny Jueun's beauty but she often wondered how she pales in comparison to the girl. Initially, it felt like Heehyun's in love with Chaeyeon. But lately, she seemed to be hanging out with Jueun too much to consider them simply as friends. Once, Yebin mastered up her courage to ask Heehyun out for a simple dinner. She thought that maybe if she wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter