Camp EXO

Where Dreams Have No Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Camp EXO

It was a night to remember. The priest chuckles as he watches the groom— well, the other groom cry his eyes out. The priest turns his eyes towards the other groom, the taller one, which was trying to comfort his soon to be husband along with his soft smile. He was also trying to hold back his own tears as well. 

"I hate you," the smaller one says, everyone laughs. "I hate you, why am I even marrying you?" He continues, more laughter ensues. Even the taller groom smiles. 

"It's because you love me." he says, as he hugs the smaller one who can't seem to calm himself after his soon to be husband's vow. 

"You tricked me," Baekhyun says, as he lets his lover pull him into an embrace. He's embarrassed. He's crying in front of his friends and family. He told himself that he will not cry today. Because he doesn't want to embarrass himself, but Chanyeol— that jerk made him cry because of his wedding vows. "—I told you I didn't want to marry you, idiot." everyone smiles. Everyone knows that Baekhyun doesn't mean that.

The smaller one was too head over heels for the giant.

He can't live without him.

"Hey, you didn't tell me that you did not want to marry me." Park Chanyeol laughs. "You told me you didn't want to marry me on this boat."

"But you still insisted." Baekhyun sobs, making everyone laugh as they listen on the couple's bickering on their wedding day.

"Yes, of course, it's our ship. I wanted to be marry you inside this vessel in the middle of the ocean." Baekhyun hides his face in embarrassment. He can feel the guests teasing smile. "It's very romantic."

"I hate you," he whispers.

Chanyeol kisses the crown of his head. "I know," he eyes the priest and nods for him to continue. "I love you too, Baek."

"Stop being a baby, Baekhyun and finish this wedding!" Jongdae shouts, his overly annoying best friend. "I'm hungry!" Baekhyun takes his face off from Chanyeol's chest and shoots a glare at Jongdae but the latter only makes a face making everyone in the room laugh. Chanyeol smiles and wipes Baekhyun's tears off of his cheeks. 

"Shall we continue?" The priest asks, Baekhyun answers a yes, in a meekly way. Embarrassed at himself who kept the priest waiting because he was wailing at Chanyeol's vows.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun," The priest continues, smiling at the couple. "— bear witness to the love of God in this world, so that those to whom love is a stranger will find in you good and generous friends. By the power vested in me, by God and man, I pronounce you, Mr. Park Chanyeol and Park Baekhyun." Everyone howls at what the priest had said, Baekhyun's tears starts falling again. 

He can't help it. It was a new start. Everything felt so magical. Marrying Chanyeol was everything he wanted. 

"You may now—" Chanyeol didn't even let the priest finish when he cupped his husband's face and pulled him into their first kiss as husbands. Everyone cheers. Jongdae at the back shouting that it's time for everyone to eat so Baekhyun throws him his bouquet while lips still on Chanyeols.

It was a night to remember. Their wedding was perfect, their love was perfect. 

Everything was indeed perfect.

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

11 Years and 9 months later.

 

"Good morning, ladies and gents welcome to Camp EXO,  I'm Zitao, your Camp Director and this is my right hand man slash husband Kris. Boys and girls, please find your duffels as quickly as possible, we've got a big, big day ahead of us.  Kris? bunk assignments, if you please." Tall man named Zitao said, instructing the kids and their guardians. It's summer and everyone gathered in front of the forest leading to the camp were kids that are 11 years old. Each and everyone of them was excited. 

Well, who's not excited of camp anyway?

A mountain of duffel bags sits on the quad as one eleven year-old, Park Sehun, pops up from behind the huge pile.

Sehun mumbles to himself.

"Okay, found my duffel, now the question is, how do I get it out?" 

Sehun looks at the mountain of duffel bags but was only focused on his big yellow one. He results into holding onto it's strap and pulls hard. He needs his bag, but he didn't know it will be in a heap the moment he set his own when he came. 

"Okay," Sehun starts to pull, encouraging himself. "I can do it! I can—" he pulls, "No I can't." He says, exasperated. 

"You must be new." He pulls harder. 

"How can you tell?" He asks until he realizes that it was time to stop.

"You didn't know how to grab your duffel before the apes tosses it into the heap." Sehun sighs. "and you're face is red."

"Yeah," He says with not much thought, he can practically imagine how red his face is. "I've been trying to get my duffel bag, but it's stuck."

"I must say that you need some serious help, so— I'll help you." They both pulled hard in order to pull out Sehun's bag. Just then a boy taller than them wearing a tie dye pops in front and without exerting a maximum effort like them, he manages get his own duffel out. They both stop, Sehun speaks up. 

"Now that's my kind of guy." he says. 

The boy he met earlier shouts. "Hey! Tie-Dye boy!"

The boy turns around. Sehun takes his trun to ask. "Would you mind giving me a hand?  My duffel's the yellow one, way in there" 

He nods and pulls out Sehun's bag. "Wow, you're strong! Thanks!" He says whipping out his hat.

"Nice hat." Tie-dye boy comments

"Thanks," he says zipping his bag. "It's from my dad."

"I'm Donghae by the way." Tie-dye boy introduces

"Park Sehun," and they shake hands. "How about you?"

"My name's Minho." 

"Cool," Sehun comments remembering that he also has a friend back in school who's name is  Minho. 

"Are you from Seoul?"

"Do you like live next door to a movie star?"

Sehun laughs. "What are you two, Lucy and Ethel? I’ve never even been to Seoul.  I live in Yeongdong, that's North Chungcheong Province or Chungcheongbuk-do, I live next door to a vineyard."

"A whatyard?" Donghae asks.

"A vineyard.  It's where you grow grapes to make wine.  That's what we do, me and my dad, we own a vineyard."

"Cool, after camp can we visit your place and drink wine?" Minho says laughing.

"Yeah, sure why not? My dad makes the best wine in the countr–" He was cut off by Kris who was calling for his name.

"Sehun Park!? Sehun Park!?"

"Here!" He shouts while he raises his hands up for him to see.

As soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter