Sweets and a kiss

Sweets and a kiss

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Im home! Unnies? Chaeng?" The maknae arrived safely at their dorm with some snacks for her members. She just came home from a friendly date with one of her thai friends. 

 

 

"Oh lisa, jisoo unnie and chaeng haven't arrived yet from their own business" says jennie whose voice came from her own room. It's the girls day off and they decided to spent their time alone somewhere. 

 

 

 

"I brought home some cupcakes and some snacks here if you want, I'm gonna take a shower first and change clothes" The maknae goes straight to the kitchen to put the cupcake and snacks to place before going to her own room.

 

 "Just leave it there, I'll go eat later" the older girl shouted from her room busy watching a series on Netflix 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

When jennie felt hungry, she went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. She spotted a cute looking cupcake inside their refrigerator and remembered it's from lisa. She thought that it's so cute and took a picture of it before tasting the cupcake. 

 

 

She's not a fan of sweets but there's something in the cupcake she's eating, it has a different flavor and it's very delicious. Jennie decided to share that cupcake with blinks on vapp. 

 

 

While finishing her 2nd cupcake she suddenly felt hot and dizzy. So, she decided to come out deom their kitchen to go to her bedroom bringing another cupcake with her. 

 

 

"Unnie have you tasted the cupcake? It's good i'm telling you" lisa finished with her business headed to the kitchen to share the snacks she bought with jennie. 

 

 

But she bumped to the older girl who almost fell down if not for lisa who got her just in time. "woah unnie be careful, why are you walking like this?" 

 

 

"Oooohhh lisshaa~ try thishh cupcake it tasteeess so so so goood." says jennie shoving the cupcake to Lisa's face

 

 

"W-wait unnie are you drunk?" the maknae asked struggling to hold jennie. Jennie's face is red and she's sweating, so she thought that she is drunk but she doesn't smell like she drank some alcoholic beverage. 

 

 

"Whaaaat? Ofcourshee not. You know we're not allowed lishhaaa~" Jennie says trying to stand and walk still, headed to her room/Lisa's room but she thought it's hers. "Wait unnie that's not your room, aisshh" Lisa carried jennie to the older's room bridal style. 

 

 

Jennie panicked and tries hard to get off from the maknae "D-dumb lishaa, i can walk! Put me doooown" the older girl keep on whining. "Ughh unnie stop! I might drop you. We're almost there" 

 

 

When they arrived, lisa planned to put jennie on her bed gently. But the older girl is still trying to get off lisa, ending them both falling on the bed. "See unnie?! We could've get hurt!" 

 

 

As lisa tried to move away from jennie, the older girl holds lisa's neck to stop her leaving them in an awkward position. Lisa realized this and suddenly blushed. "W-what? You're sssuddenly embarrassedt now?" Jennie teased the younger girl and let go. 

 

 

 

"O-ofcourse not!" Lisa took her cellphone out to take a video of jennie because she's sure her unnie won't believe this happened. "Jennie unnie, this is an interview. How are you feeling?" lisa asked trying not to laugh. Jennie didn't answer, she did an aegyo instead. 'she will sure cringe at this' lisa thought.

 

 

 

"W-wait, what are you d-doing?" she stuttered as jennie tries to her pajamas. She decided to stop filming because she felt that it's becoming inappropriate. "y-yah unnie stop" she stopped her hands before it goes any further. 

 

 

"Whaaaat? Itshh hot in here. Who's room ish thishh? It sssucks." Jennie whined, kicking her bed and pillows. Lisa who is now blushing again tried to cover the older girl with blankets so that jennie's cleavage won't show. 

 

"Unnie! S-stop being stubborn and will you just sleep?" the taller girl who is losing patience pinned down jennie. 

 

 

"Jennie! We're home! Have lisa arrived? We brought dinner with us" Jisoo shouted from the outside. "Chaeng is with me" 

 

 

'thank god jisoo unnie is here' lisa thought, "Jisoo unnie is here, I'll ask hee to take care of you unnie." she says to jennie, moving away from her. 

 

 

But as she's about to get up, Jennie pulled her hand causing her to fall again on the bed. Jennie swiftly got on top of lisa and smirked, staring at the younger girl."Your lipsssh looks sweet my lishaaa~" Slowly closing their gap, she kissed the younger girl below her. And then fell asleep on top of lisa, leaving the latter shookt, she blinked twice thinking what just happened feeling all the butterflies on her stomach. 

 

 

"Jisoo-unnie go get them i think lisa already arrived" Chaeyoung's voice snapped her from her thoughts. She gently moves jennie and got up from the bed, still blushing hard. She makes sure jennie is comfortably sleeping before leaving the room. 

 

 

 

"Girls are you here? Why aren't you answering?" As jisoo about to turn Jennie's door knob, she got shocked it opened revealing lisa looking like a tomato. "What happened why is your face all red?" Jisoo asked curiously, but lisa ignored her walking straightly to her own room. 

 

 

 

"Jisoo-unnie?? There's a cute cupcake here and it tastes good." -chaeyoung

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------