The moment

Suspension Love

Enjoy 😄😘

Well continued from where we stop, he came along that someone who change me. He change of what I see in a man, he change my reaction of him when he was around, he change me to think and talk about him every time and also he has taken my heart and make me fall for him badly. That person ladies and gentlemans is my crush Flint.

Flint is my friend he and I was just friends before this. We joined the same club and has worked with me in previous club projects but before this I never felt this feelings for him. He was always there but why now I want to fall in love with him with my own friend.

The love story happened when we want to clean up after an event that have been held. I was trying to clean up but then someone just shut off the lights, I went out and try to put the lights back on but suddenly he saw me. 'Hey are u afraid? If u are afraid why don't you say so i'll will company u if u are afraid'. And I was like trying to correct him but I just smile 😄 because at that time I was so tired and too lazy to speak. Then I realized wahhh he's a good person and no boys have acted nice to me. But wait guys this is not the only thing why my heart beats like crazy. While the event is still running we some of our friends inculding me and him were hanging out and talking bcz our work has done and they're some things that haven't finished. While waiting for it to finish we chit chat for a bit. While goofing for a moment then flint be like ' hey ashley you're cute can I call u baby ? And that time i was like super embarrassed and said 'hahaha Flint are u ok?' then we just continued chit chat with our friends. FYI guys I'm a chubby girl and I always have food with me and for my friends. So while giving food to others which is just snacks then Flint be like ' hey when you have kids will you always feed them these kind of food? ' then I replied ' of course not i will feed them well balanced meals'. Hello who do guys usually act like this. Continue guys , after the event has finished I always thinks about him and stalking him on Instagram. Then i realized what an amazing guy he is. He have a nice smile , he's tall which is my a must for my ideal boyfriend and to make everything great about him he can play the guitar and also sing. He also our college band leader. I have realized a lot of things about him that I dont know before. Then the more I know about the more deeper my feelings for him. 

So guys should I continue...